Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:27 am
Arias walked for many blocks, taking off her gloves again and stuffing them in her pocket. She wanted all of her abilities available. Turning into a wolf wasn't necessary, and it wasn't a must since the full moon was over. She sighed and after a few minutes they stopped at a very large tree. Its trunk was marked with age and she wondered for a moment if she had been imagining a person come in and out of it.
Arias shrugged and stepped towards it, touching it lightly with her palm. To her surprise, thousands of voices rushed through her mind. She jerked her hand back instinctively but then slowly placed it back down. She had to do this. If it killed her, she had to end Zeke.
The tree seemed to be glowing with life, it was as if it could speak to her.
"Old Oak, might there be a passage inside of you?"
She felt kinda stupid speaking outloud to a tree, but before she could look at Ebony apologetically, it spoke back.

Passage...inside...me. Yes, there is...a passage. Do you want to use it?
Arias stared in disbelief at the oak. This was tons more than she had expected.
"Um...yes."

What is the password..?
Arias felt her stomach lurch. This had been was she feared most.
"Arias, we don't hav-"

Correct. Arias is the password. Granted.
Arias stared dumbly at the tree as its trunk opened. She felt a very strong pain slice through her heart. Zeke, he controlled the entrances. This was insane.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:47 am
Ebony watched Arias unbelievingly, smirking when she began talking to a tree of all things, but kept her mouth shut, as she had learned to do so and just trust the girl, for it usually led to something of use.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:03 pm
Deston simply watched as Arias began to speak to the tree, deciding that he wasn't one to question it. From the way her words were formed, it sounded an awful lot like the tree was responding, even if he couldn't hear what it was saying. The ice demon blinked when the tree's trunk groaned open. Well, if they needed to kill the tree, he'd be able to do it exceptionally well if they went inside. He had to admit, it was kinda strange that Zeke would take up residence in a tree. He didn't seem like a nature guy to most of Deston's "moods."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:56 pm
Arias walked inside with the other three. They all squirmed to get in comfortabl positions, complaining and saying 'ouch' and 'hey!' here and there. The tree trunk closed and it suddenly felt like they were in an elevator. The tree opened again, but this time it appeared they were in a cavern. Alec chuckled to himself.
"Well, it appears we have boarded the mothership, Arias."
And that they did. There was the Immortal Hunter's insignia everywhere you looked with many men walking through the cavern. Hallways started everywhere and it appeared like a maze.
"Ok, Ebony, you and Deston start with the main cavern right there. Alec and I will split. He will take the right main hallway and I will take the left. One, two, three, go!" she whispered.
Arias took off into a silent run for the left main hallway.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:07 pm
Ebony glanced at Deston when Arias took off, thankful that there was more room, someone had been poking her in the butt. "ok big boy, I get the whole 'slow and steady' gig, but try to keep up." she said, quietly placing a veil over both of them to mask them from the people milling about. "This might not hold, so hurry." she said taking off down the cavern, sticking to shadows just in case.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:42 pm
Deston simply nodded when Arias doled out her instructions before taking off to the left. He shook his head when Ebony spoke of keeping up, and followed after her in pretty good stride. The ice demon didn't typically like expending more energy than needed, but he figured that this situation could serve as a good exception. There were Immortal Hunters everywhere and he was a demon. A proverbial Daniel in the lion's den...with a twist. Without thinking much on it, Deston began to pull what energy he could from the surrounding air in the form of moisture. This would make for an easier counterattack should they be surprised.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:33 am
Arias walked in a crouched position down the hall. She pretty much kept her back against the wall when her amazingly accute hearing picked up sound. She spotted two doors up ahead. She decided to take the left one, some kind of luck, and slipped in. She closed the door silently and looked around. She gasped and ducked behind the bar as she realized that she was in a bar room for the Immortal Hunters. Arias sighed and silently as a shadow snuck past the tables. She looked around and saw another door. Slipping inside that one, too, she looked around again.
A young boy sat in the middle of what seemed to be a tiny kitchen room. He looked like he was preparing some tea. He looked up and looked directly at Arias.
"If you are here to ask about Master Zeke's tea, I'm almost finished. He didn't like the first tea I gave him and he sent me back to make some different kind."
Arias smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:58 pm
Ebony slipped down the hall, silently slitting the throats of a seldom few guards who got in her way. As she reached the end of the hall, she killed two guards standing in front of the door and slipped inside silently. She glanced around and an evil smirk spread across her face. "My favorite room." she said, picking up a long sword and feeling its cold steel against her cheek. "The armory."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:55 pm
Arias smiled sweetly at the boy.
"Actually, I am here to inform you that Master Zeke has asked me to bring it to him. Your services are required in the pub."
With that, she placed her hands on the rolling cart of tea and turned it toward the door. She rolled past the tables silently and made her way out of the room. Turning her head, Arias assumed that the door a few feet away was Zeke's.
"Here I go..." she muttered to herself.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:51 pm
Deston had followed behind Ebony with complete silence, the only sign of his presence a feeling similar to a cold draft as he passed. The sense of danger and suspense had his "moods" going wild and a new one had taken over by the time they reached the armory. The ice demon merely watched as Ebony huggled a sword, knowing that he really wouldn't need such a silly thing, not when he could make his own weapons from ice. He had pulled plenty enough energy from the surrounding air to facilitate this. Deston really pitied the first person to cross him, they wouldn't like what they'd find.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:11 am
Arias knocked quietly on the door, pulling her hood over her face. There was a faint sigh from inside and the sound of footsteps coming toward the door. It opened to show Zeke standing in front of her, his hair ruffled from sleep. He wore a 18th century outfit and he looked very tired.
"Finally. I've been waiting for half an hour."
Arias bit her bottom lip, "Sorry." she muttered.
Zeke held the door open for her and she shuffled herself and the cart in. She parked it in front of his very large bed.
"You are taller than I remember."
"I...I am his sister."
Zeke grunted, "Ah, the boy too scared to come back?"
"He was needed elsewhere."
Zeke laughed and sat down on his bed, his back turned to her. Arias inhaled sharply and pulled the steel dagger out of her boot. She silently walked towards him. With her dagger in hand, she raised it up. As fast as lightning, Zeke spun around and caught her wrists in his hands, slamming her down on her back on the bed. A gasp escaped his lungs as he looked at her pale, beautiful face.
"A-Arias?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:11 pm
Ebony quickly slid the sword into her belt-it was quite a nice one, with minor jewel inlay- and after sipping a dagger into each sleeve placed a shield over the room, which would, at least for a while, keep anyone besides herself out, limiting weapon access. She turned to Deston. "Take w2hatever you need now, cause this room is sealed the minute we leave. Of course with your, ah, unique ability, you probably don't need anything..." she said, grabbing a small assortment of weapons in case Arias might want them.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:33 pm
Something dangerous flashed behind Deston's icy blue eyes when Ebony mentioned his unique ability allowing him to be freed of weapons. He loved that part of his abilities, the part where he could make weapons. What was even better was that they melted after a few hours, so murder couldn't be traced back to him. The ice demon shook his head in reply to her suggestion and waited for Ebony to finish grabbing up whatever weapons she wanted. He was perfectly covered, so he wasn't worried about weaponry at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:56 am
"Alright, let's scram." Ebony said, stepping out into the hall and looking around at the different hallways. "You have a preference as to which one we take?" she said, realizing she hads been treating Deston kind of like a follower.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:31 am
Deston followed after Ebony, keeping just as close to her as he had been. He shook his head when she asked if he had a preference for direction. As long as there was a fight to be had, the ice demon didn't care which way they took. He was starting to itch for a fight, an obstacle, any reason really to use his powers. This sometimes happened to Deston when he held an increase in his powers for too long.

(( I was so confused for about an hour there when I couldn't find vampy's post. Then, I realized that Gaia is putting new posts at the top for some reason today. I know it's true for at least all the guilds so far. ))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff