Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Rider-XX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:56 pm
*dances menicingly*i like to kill  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:15 pm
An avarage hight man with moon beam white hair wearing black cargo pants and a black cloak walks on his sholder sits a falcon equly as white as his hair both are obiously bleached from the use of high magic.he quickly scans the room for a table seeing that there isn't an emty table he quitly walks over to the bar sitting down he signals for the bartender. "could I get a glass I doubt you have Otem on hand, and i prefer to drink my own." he slowly pulls out a medium sized bottle of a silvery liquid with silver flecks in it and waits for the bartender to bring him a glass while he waits he scans the seemingly endless see of faces in hopes of finding someone that he could talk to or even fight. as the bartender returns he pours his glass of otem and takes a sip of it swishing it around alittle to get the taste of the dirt out of his mouth. speaking to him self "I sure hope 'HE' doesn't find me here."  

Jman05

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:33 pm
Cloaked stranger with lots of weapons walkes in and orders nothing, just sits in the darkest corner of the bar...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:35 pm
follows the cloaked stranger with his eyes as he quitly chucles at his tiny wepons clollection. "HEY DO YOU MIND IF I SIT WITH YOU."  

Jman05

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:45 pm
Jman05
follows the cloaked stranger with his eyes as he quitly chucles at his tiny wepons clollection. "HEY DO YOU MIND IF I SIT WITH YOU."

*Watches both of men carefully. The feel of shyness dissappears, replaced with excitement, because Cole feels that these men are warriors and strong ones at that.* -Yes....Their power is great. If these two are to clash, I'll challenge victor. This is going to be an interesting night.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:50 pm
the bird on the young mans sholder looks at cole as he talks to himself. Jman looks over at him. "so you intend to challenge one of us than huh?"  

Jman05

StarkT2K

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:16 pm
pops his head out of his hole to see whats going on only to find a fight about to start
"i think i will stay in my hole for a while"
disapears again  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:50 pm
walk in and orders a root beer float, then waits for his order to finish  

nichoku

PalmsAnd7rigrams.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:35 pm
Sky gray eyes would nonchalantly observe the structure from the outside, the very lights of the city blinding, and deafening in comparison to the dark and quite places he had once lived. A wanderer, nothing more, nothing less even to the weary eye as a wrapped hand would slowly prod the wooden doors open, the very structure creaking and groaning perhaps, as the boy stepped inside.

He was seventeen, by appearance, not a day older, as he observed the occupants through strands of obsidian hair as he paced up the walk, his footsteps silent, a deadly quiet as he mutely made his way to the bar that lay ahead. It was his time to relax, to catch a breadth perhaps on a long, aching journey through the mountains, and wood alike. Alone, as always.

He slid onto the bar stool, too young to buy a drink, yet, his eyes, spoke of ages past, simply gray, no pupil, no window to the soul whose fate was sealed beneath. Simply awaiting as he seemed to hide behind the collar that lined his tanned cheeks, his hands, wrapped in tightened, strengthened cloth, intertwining as he placated them so simply in front of his face. Ordering only a glass of water as he patiently waited.

Perhaps perplexed upon the silence of this...structure, he waited as other denizens ordered their drinks and personal preferences, before he finally sipped his own. He would mutter, dully under his breadth. "Pathetic..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:32 pm
Jman05

"yes... i do..."  

jak the wind god

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:38 pm
StarkT2K
pops his head out of his hole to see whats going on only to find a fight about to start
"i think i will stay in my hole for a while"
disapears again

*creates hole in mid air and reaches through... pulls you out and looks you straight in the eye... all you can see is one glowing red eye...* "o... its just you..." *drops you back into you whole and closes the portal...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:15 pm
jak the wind god

"yes... i do..."

Shruging "ok. Suit yourself." sets back down " I guess people here arnt very friendly..." sits quitly for a short spell befor saying "oh well"  

Jman05

icekat312

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:12 am
-Cloud-Cole
*Walks into bar. Looks around, and take the seat furthest in the back. Sits and scans the room before hiding behind his shades ninja . (So many people what do I do next, wait for some one to come? Go to some one? question ....*screams out* COKE!! redface *Sits back down.*

It okay at least you didn't sqeak for you coke mrgreen i say may i join you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:12 pm
*levetates root beer syrup towards him... then levitates a small diamond to the bartender*  

jak the wind god

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:36 pm
icekat2
-Cloud-Cole
*Walks into bar. Looks around, and take the seat furthest in the back. Sits and scans the room before hiding behind his shades ninja . (So many people what do I do next, wait for some one to come? Go to some one? question ....*screams out* COKE!! redface *Sits back down.*

It okay at least you didn't sqeak for you coke mrgreen i say may i join you 3nodding

*Stares at the vision of beauty in front of him then back towards the one he was observing before. Then Cole notices that one warrior departs to a seprate table. Focuses back on the girl.* "Sorry, young lady, but it seems that another urge is forceing me else where." *Smiles then bows at the young lady. Then seemingly disappears into the shadows.*  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games