Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:26 pm
-finishes eating- aahhh...-everything is blurly ((shes drunk)) -falls on stone floor face first-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:27 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
-/- Kaoru put on his sweater and put his ipod in his ears and walked in the rain away from the masion

Opal: *watches from the window and sighs sadly, looking to her feet* He could have helped her. . . .
( HE isnt leaving just going for a walk in the rain lolz >w<)

((oh. . . . than ignore that. . . ))  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:28 pm
*still getting soaked by the rain, she walked towards the deeper part of the lake, still crying in that silent way of hers*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:29 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *walks inside her mansion and walks to her study, dripping but not caring. She sits in the corner of the study, looking around at all the filing cabnit filled with information of all the vampires she had assassinated. She stares at the drawer with the files on her parents.*

*Follows Blais into her study, dripping wet from the rain* "Blais, u dropped this." *Walks up to give her the journal but trips and falls face first, dropping the journal next to the desk* "Ow.... I hit my nose." *starts to rub nose*

Blais: *stands and retreives her journal, only to open it to the first page and shove it in his face* you want to know me? Inform yourself on my wretched childhood.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:29 pm
Misuzu0614
*still getting soaked by the rain, she walked towards the deeper part of the lake, still crying in that silent way of hers*
ed is in the other side inside the hollow tree, he ignores the sound and doesent lookt but he could be easely spoted  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:30 pm
((brb plp need to clean sum))  

Shiori_Azure

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
-/- Kaoru put on his sweater and put his ipod in his ears and walked in the rain away from the masion

Opal: *watches from the window and sighs sadly, looking to her feet* He could have helped her. . . .

(( lol)) Kaoru comes back to the mansion soaked he walks in takes off his jacket (( shirtless again >w<)) then goes into his room laying there bored-/-  
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *walks inside her mansion and walks to her study, dripping but not caring. She sits in the corner of the study, looking around at all the filing cabnit filled with information of all the vampires she had assassinated. She stares at the drawer with the files on her parents.*

*Follows Blais into her study, dripping wet from the rain* "Blais, u dropped this." *Walks up to give her the journal but trips and falls face first, dropping the journal next to the desk* "Ow.... I hit my nose." *starts to rub nose*

Blais: *stands and retreives her journal, only to open it to the first page and shove it in his face* you want to know me? Inform yourself on my wretched childhood.
((cold... very cold,))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:33 pm
*sighs and mumbles softly* this is stupid... *walks to the deepest part and swims*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:34 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

(( lol)) Kaoru comes back to the mansion soaked he walks in takes off his jacket (( shirtless again >w<)) then goes into his room laying there bored-/-
((you just like to make him shirtless dont you II purple_cura II?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:34 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

*Taken aback by Blais shoving the book in his face, he gets the nerve to take the book and read but didn't stop on that page. Shun read it to the end. Learning of Blais horrible childhood; How her parents beat her and her father raped and abuse her while her mother did nothing. how the vampires killed them and left her to die on the street. How no one cared for her. How she became a assasin at the young age of 13 and killed vampires for money. Everything.... After he finished he looked up and met her dead eyes*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:35 pm
Misuzu0614
*sighs and mumbles softly* this is stupid... *walks to the deepest part and swims*
ed looks to the lake thanks to the splashing sound, he gets back to his *meditation*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:36 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

*Taken aback by Blais shoving the book in his face, he gets the nerve to take the book and read but didn't stop on that page. Shun read it to the end. Learning of Blais horrible childhood; How her parents beat her and her father raped and abuse her while her mother did nothing. how the vampires killed them and left her to die on the street. How no one cared for her. How she became a assasin at the young age of 13 and killed vampires for money. Everything.... After he finished he looked up and met her dead eyes*
((made her history... why doesent she makes your?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:37 pm
notingles
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

((you just like to make him shirtless dont you II purple_cura II?))
(( yes if i could make him shirtless all the time i would =3 ))  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:37 pm
*floating on her back, she looks up at the sky, watching the clouds go by* such a peaceful place this is...  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games