Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 91!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:06 pm
if it means another ride on the dragon, I think I'll pass Katana. *takes the tea with his shaking hands and sips a little*  
Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 64!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:11 pm
*rubs Reign of Fire's head* He didn't mean that sweetie...*sends out another low pitched whistle and Icy's dragon takes off again, soaring low in the clouds* Ah, warm gentle breeze, ice cold Coronas, a hot tub and friends...gets no better than this...*glances at TES sideways* You holding up okay over there?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:14 pm
Hm, well, just thought I'd check.....*sips Corona* So, TES, have you been tortured much today? You do know there is a contract out on you, right? *takes another sip* I believe Psyzapp is willing to pay quite a handsome reward on whoever can get the location of the ticket she desires.......*looks directly at TES* You do know it's just a matter of time.....don't you, our sweet dark elf? smile *looks away & continues to sip her Corona, smiling*  
ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 72!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:20 pm
I -was- okay until Katana said there's a contract out on me gonk This.... this is just... too.... *faints*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:23 pm
Oh for the love of......*gets out of the hot tub* Men! *gets smelling salts from first aid kit & passes them under TES's nose* Hey, elf, you OK there? Jeez, you should have figured Psyzapp would put a contract out on you, what with you knowing the location of the ticket & all......*keeps passing smelling salts under TES's nose until he starts to come around out of his faint*  
Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 41!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:28 pm
*Icy falls off her lounge chair laughing uncontrollably* TES?! TES?! Are you alright?! rofl *wipes tears from eyes* OMG, I cannot believe he just fainted like that! eek *goes over to where Katana and TES are* Did he hit his head? *hold TESs head and cradles it in her lap* What in the world are we gonna do with him?! stressed  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:31 pm
*smiles deviously at Icy* How about whatever we want to do with him? xd *continues to pass smelling salts under TES's nose* Good grief! How long does it take to come out of a faint anyways? *grabs Corona & takes another sip*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:33 pm
((Grabbed your booty, Icy! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:35 pm
*looks down in TESs face* Is it my imagination or is he bluer than usual?

EDIT: *Icy starts mouth-to-mouth on TES as he is not responding to her nor Katana and looks to be bluer than normal*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm
eek Holy crap, Icy!!!! Do you know how many people will be p***ed at us if this little elf kicks the bucket? Here, you keep doing mouth-to-mouth, I'll start the chest compressions!!!!! Remember, 2 breaths after I do 30 compressions, OK? *begins chest compressions* Hey, is elf anatomy the same as human anatomy? Ah, forget it, there's no time, we have to revive the elf!!!!!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 6!

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:54 pm
*waits for Katana to do the first round of chest compressions, and gives two breaths of air, looking, listening and feeling for any signs of life* OMG! TES you better not give out on us! scream If you do, I swear I'll bring you back just to knock you off again! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:01 pm
*continues chest compressions* So, Icy....how was your day? Might as well catch up while we're here together xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:06 pm
Oh, you know...*two breaths, look, listen, and feel* same old, same old. Long day ending in Corona time! *waits for Katana to finish set of compressions and gives two more breaths* Oh, man! He's still not coming around...okay, I'm getting a little worried now...*looks at Katana frantically*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:14 pm
Hmmm, is there some way we can put him into a drug-induced coma? That way, he won't go anywhere, and we can keep him around for our fearless leader, Psyzapp! xd He seems to be breathing fine, & I can feel a faint pulse. Damn, wish I had paid more attention in biology when they discussed dark elf physiology....  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 8!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:20 pm
*cough cough* ugh... why does my mouth taste like beer? *turns head and spits only to realize he just spit into Icy's lap*

um...... hey there, Icy... heh.... *starts creeping away slowly*

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games