Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:29 pm

Seeing the crowd of people began to gather, Chief quickly turned back to her normal self, "what ever the hell that is", she thought. "Do you want me to send one of the fairies after him Hetu?"

"Hey June, you look awfully pale, do you want to sit down?"

"Let it go Dark, the day I need a daddy, I'll let you know!'

Chief wasn't so easily swayed back over," hell no, the fact still remains that you intruded on my mind without permission, so until I have decided whether to cut your heart out and eat it, it would be wise of you to stay away from me by yourself Phyl."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:33 pm
*june shook her head*
im fine.
*turning back to phyl she held out her hand to shake. sighing*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:37 pm
"thats very understandable" *Phyl said, and with no further questions he turned to june said his name, and glided swiftly out of the crowd of people and made his way up stairs towards his room.* *at the middle point on the stairs he turned his head to see chief sankofa once more with his variably colored eyes, and then retreated on his way to his room...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:39 pm
*sighs, dropping hand*
well...i guess that counts as meeting someone else....  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:43 pm
"chief how can you be so hard on him?? you read people's mind without asking too" *hetukiri was shocked at her self for taking a complete strangers side over chiefs, she simply didnt know what came over her... with a little hesitation she looked away from chief for a while as if thinking about her next move, and ran after the broken heart stranger to see if he was all right*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:48 pm
*as hetukiri ran swiftly after the guest all she thought of was, what the hell was she thinking, why was she so determined to go after him, and how in the hell was she going to face the wrath of chief in the future... she then said to herself* "maybe i could live in a room where no one would ever find me way on top of the castle,or... i could dig a ditch in the forest and move in with the weasels and rabbits. ANYTHING OTHER THAN FACING THE WRATH OF CHIEF!!!"  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:50 pm
Dark gently moved June to the side, he didn't want her hurt if a fight broke out, as he returned Phyl a glare of his own. He had little patient for creatures who annoyed him, and this guy hit the mark. But when he saw Phyl retreat it was all he could do not to follow. "It is fine June, some people have no manners," he said icy after him," excuses us June" Dark's anger has his body trembling with unleashed rage, before she could argue, he grabbed Mega ruffly and transported them into her main office upstairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:56 pm
*Phyl now went through the door of some random room, as soon as he passed through the doorway he vanished into a black tar like mist with no trace of where he had headed to.*  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:04 pm

Chief turned dangerously slit eyes on Hetukiri, "Excuse me..." but she was soon cut off by Dark's pull on her body. Landing on the ground next to him, she looked around to find out he had taken her to her office. "What the hell do you think your doing, you have no right to just drag me to places against my will Dark, this isn't the stone ages where you can pull woman by their hair to make them do as you like..."as she continued to rant at he, she noticed that he was no longer looking at her right. He aura wasn't the same anymore more, his eyes had become a blooded red, while he stood still fighting some unknown force.....

"What's wrong Acheron?" she whispered silently, using he true name, for she sense that the beast in him was awaken now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:10 pm
*Gives up on trying to get up and close the window* Well honestly i feel like im ganna die any minute know lol sweatdrop , but i always feel like that when this happens.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:10 pm
*hetukiri witnessed intime as Phyl disepared into black tar like mist, and she was bedazzled by the disappearance*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:38 pm
Dark could feel the fear Mega was giving off, and knew that the use of his name was to calm his anger but he would not be stopped, not this time..

He allowed his powers to surge and over come the castle, every light and power source shut down. There was nothing but darkness in the room as his powers continued to travel from out of his body. When the lights came back on he was standing right in front of her face with both hands braced to the side of her desk, so that she couldn't escape. He moved his nose around her neck and shoulder, all the way down to her belly and back up again to sniff at her hair. "I can smell in on you, in your blood and on your body, why did you bite that b*****d when I would have willingly given myself"  

Phantom Touch

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:44 pm
User ImageNick held Goddess' hand gently. He rather watch her than the movie. As the movie came to an end, the lights turned on and Nick smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:45 pm
*hatukiri got to the balcony just intime when everyone left* "great" *he said* "alone once agian" "DAMN I HATE BEING A GHOST!!" *then he vanished*  

hatukiri

Diyske

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:01 pm
*RA-IEM glided over towards the window and shut it* "so then" *he said* "its decided, ill stay in here until you fall alseep... please tell me what are you thinking of?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games