Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:43 am
Lin had her eyes open. "Wow..." She looked around the place again and smiled
((I'm going off now.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:08 pm
((Okay See you))
Ace set them both on the roof. "Next time it'll be a bit more different." He said and looked at the ball. "Wouldyou like to go back to the ball?"  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:10 pm
Ugh. Raiku was tired from last night at the ball he danced with a couple people drunk alot of monsters and crashed at 6:00. He got up changed out of his clothes from last night took a shower put his clothes on got his keytar and went on the roof.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:20 pm
Ace felt Raiku's presence on the roof. "Had a rough day Raiku?" He asked him.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:41 pm
Ya. The dance was crazy wasnt it Ace.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:06 pm
Ace shrugged. "It was pretty ok. What made it rough for you?"  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:08 pm
"I'm going back down, Ace." Lin told him and went back down. She went into her room and sat on her bed  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:08 pm
To many monsters to much dancing to much everything. I just like partying.  

satanicskull123

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:35 pm
As people left the Ballroom she cleaned up and the Ballroom was back to it was. She went to her room and changed then walked outside and found Suki walking around. "Hey suki what are you up to?" Suki seemed busy so Scarlet left outside and after making sure no one was looking she left into the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:40 pm
Well see ya ace raiku said and walked out the castle. He put his keytar on his back and teleported into the forest onto a tree took it of and started playing music. Later i put my keytar down and layed back against the tree waiting for those b*****d creatures to return.  

satanicskull123

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:40 pm
i was still on the roof and suki was asleep hmmm suki alseep oh well  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:43 pm
Scarlet met up with Rui and told him to meet her in the forbidden library. Then she turned and left the forest and teleported into the library and put a spell so that no one could enter unless she let them.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:49 pm
I kept waiting and after a while they came i wanted revenge. They attacked me on my first day of scholl tried to kill dark fire. Took my sword i got it back but they drained the magic out of i but this time i was ready to kick some a**.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:02 pm
Scarlet sat down on a table and when the troll fianlly came she stood up and greeted him. "Hey Rui, again thank you for meeting me."

"No problem, what did you want to talk about?" Rui asked as he sat down on the floor leaning on a bookcase.

"I just wanted to tell you that Sunshine arrived here yesterday and now that she's here we really might have a chance to find him and kill him. Oh i also wanted to tell you that she's going to be watching over the land for today, because i have to go somewhere. I should be back soon though." Scarlet stood up and paced around.

"Oh i see it is a good thing that Lady Sunshine is here," Rui smiled. "Where exactly are you going?"

"No where just to my....home." She looked down then up when she thought about it.

"Do you want me to go with you?" He said standing up and looking worried.

"No that wont be necessary, I'll be back soon, so if you could do me a favor as to watch over my school."

"Sure no problem, see you soon then." Rui waved goodbye and left.

Scarlet walked out of the library and headed to her room and looked for suki, she wanted to take Suki along with her.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:06 pm
Ace bid farewell to Lin and Raiku. A few moments later he saw a flash of light in his room. Ace went to check it out and saw a book wrapped with paper. "This must be it"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games