Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 pm
They're just concentrated herbs, Bandaidd. The "burn may be due to the high concentration as the alcohol is in my other flask. He pulls another flask from his pocket and tips it back, taking a swallow. Then he returns his golden gaze to her. After a moment, he leans down and kisses her temple. You'll feel better soon enough, little one. With that, he takes the flask from her hand, then tips his hat and strides out of the bar.

((Got to head out for now.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:36 pm
eek [kissed by a coyote. that doesn't happen everyday]

I guess I'll go to bed and see if that helps while I'm waiting for the herbs to kick in. Thank you very kindly, sir.  

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:42 am
A thin shaft of early morning light peeked in through the window curtains and woke the dust fairies, who tumbled in the glow. It fell upon the sleeping bandaidd, whose face lay serenely on one outstretched arm on a dining table. She stirred and smiled in her sleep, the forehead wrinkles from the night earlier smoothed.

Earlier, a waiter had draped a warm quilt over her and now she clutched it around and half-awake moved to a couch to drowse in the quiet of the morning. She closed her eyes, and once again saw the coyote who kept appearing in her dreams, in the distance, too far away to reach. Still he was close enough to call her with his luminous eyes. Once again, she followed, tearing her skirts on the desert sage all uncaring. She lost sight of him over a low rise and cried out in her frustration, which woke her again, this time fully enough to realize that the headache was gone, leaving a pungent taste of herbs in her dry mouth. She sat and called for a warm glass of honey-lemon to cleanse her palate and sipped it thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:46 am
Hello bandaidd. How are you?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:19 am
Hey Showa, doing much better, I think. How are you?

She thought of the coyote, then thought of Justin and her heart tightened. Maybe she wasn't so well after all, she thought as she paled and leaned back on the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:22 am
Eh, kind of tired.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:41 am
Nei1
Well in that case, I owe you a very sincere apology to you Dougherty.
((OOC: Apology accepted. I hope you'll accept mine as well. sweatdrop ))

*Walks into the Grill, surveying the place on his way over to the counter. He orders a cup of coffee and an apple fritter to go. While he awaits for his order, he pulls out his new Blackberry and checks his agenda for the day. Upon receiving his order, he pockets his Blackberry and exits the thread*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:04 am
ninja  

Orixu Vortexx

350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:38 am
*stares off into the distance*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:01 pm
*sits at a table and looks around the room* Oh, Bandaidd's here... *notes her distant expression* I hope she's doing all right...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:37 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Nei1
Well in that case, I owe you a very sincere apology to you Dougherty.
((OOC: Apology accepted. I hope you'll accept mine as well. sweatdrop ))

*Walks into the Grill, surveying the place on his way over to the counter. He orders a cup of coffee and an apple fritter to go. While he awaits for his order, he pulls out his new Blackberry and checks his agenda for the day. Upon receiving his order, he pockets his Blackberry and exits the thread*
You have nothing to apologize for.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:18 pm
*walks into Chatty Kathy's and sits at the bar. He flags down a waiter orders a double shot of Whiskey and asks where he can get cleaned up due to Ms. Leko-Chan dowsing him in her Raspberry Liquor.* stare Take my advice Bartender…DO NOT get involved with ANY women here. They are ALL NUTS! mad  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:20 pm
JustinShowcase
*walks into Chatty Kathy's and sits at the bar. He flags down a waiter orders a double shot of Whiskey and asks where he can get cleaned up due to Ms. Leko-Chan dowsing him in her Raspberry Liquor.* stare Take my advice Bartender…DO NOT get involved with ANY women here. They are ALL NUTS! mad
We are NOT all nuts, maybe me, but not everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:29 pm
surprised Oh I'm sorry Ms. Nei1. I didn't mean to offend you. I'm just not having a very good day today. *He says as he tries to wipe off the sticky liquor Leko-Chan tossed on him.* redface  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:31 pm
JustinShowcase
surprised Oh I'm sorry Ms. Nei1. I didn't mean to offend you. I'm just not having a very good day today. *He says as he tries to wipe off the sticky liquor Leko-Chan tossed on him.* redface
You did not offend, just pointing out not everyone is crazy.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games