Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:37 pm

Zack nodded "if you and kishiko use up all your miracles faster the faster i leave untill after christmas or untill im finished my list of people"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Kishiko smiled alil. "Good. Cuz what I have in mind is you in a frilly pink dress with high heels makeup and hair curlers strutting around the school and saying 'heeey' to everyone you see!"

"Soo...you're never coming back?" Ichiro was frowning now.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:43 pm

"I've done worse." He smiled. "Heck, you probably just got me a hot date."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Zack laughed "no im coming back i just usually miss christmas is all" zack then frowned he then wrote a note explainging it all to kishiko too and how if her and ichiro used up there miracles faster the faster he would have to go he then made a airplane and threw it it went out the door and searched for kisiko

[[to lazy to write the whole letter anyways i gtg bye ]]

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Kishiko fully smiled now. "Ok something worse then. How about....drinking holy water? You know what it does to vampires right?" She had the evil smile on her face. She then got hit in the head with a paper airplane. She read it and the smile disappeared from her face.

((haha ok nite nite oh and lestat i mite have to eat soon so if i don't post for a long period of time you know why wink ))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:53 pm

He snorted. "That just makes me feel like I have to go to the bathroom. What's that?" It was paper, he knew that.

(No worries.)

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Kishiko looked down. "Nothing." She walked away again heading out of the guy's dorm.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:05 pm

"I know you still hate me and everything, but I'm here if you want to talk." He followed her a little bit. "I'll be by the big oak off campus." He stepped outside and made his way over to it.

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Kishiko didn't want to talk. She went over to her room and stared at the wall till she fell asleep.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:41 pm

((g2g nite feel free to spam things that Jack does whee just don't go overboard xd ))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:46 pm

(I will spam like the wind!)

He got to the tree and sat down under it. He pulled out a smoke and lit it. People on the campus looked at him and he flipped them off, taking a drag. He sighed and started thinking about his past. His family, his coven, and the hunters who took them away.

(I think I'll add a sad side to him.)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:51 am

(I'm gonna skip ahead...Just a little.)

After finishing his first smoke he lit another one. He took a drag and pulled his knees torward him. A tear fell, hitting his hand. He remembered his mother. Another drag, his father. This continued till he named his whole coven, another tear fell, putting out his cigarette. He tossed it and cried softly, whising it was that easy to rid himself of his memories.

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

windywindmaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:08 am

(PSST.... how do I join? send me a message)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:40 am

Zack went to his fridge for soome food inside there was a bloated xen in a empty fridge just then Zack's mouth dropped open "x-xen you a-ate a-all my f-food"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:17 pm

Ichigo walked around outside and smelt some smoke. She coughed a little and saw where the smoke was coming from. She headed towards the smoke and saw it was gone, but still went on. She saw a boy sitting under a tree, curled up together. She walked up to him and said, "Are you alright?"

Kishiro finished helping the lady and got some money for helping.
He got £25 and he put it in his pocket for later use. He walked around the school to find people chatting in the middle of the corridor, so he quickly squeezed through the crowd. After all that squeezing, he started putting invisible glue on chairs in the classrooms and giggled a little.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games