Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:38 pm
"Well your body grows while your in here that's why my hair is growing and I'm getting taller,I think Leon got taller too."She looked at Caldwell,"and also this room is pressured so you become slower and heavier but looks like that didn't change how well you fight."Soli smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:40 pm
Brago walked over to his beer keg and grabs a pint and downs it. "No, weve had enough time to rest. Train me. If you dont want to train me all day, beat me down into a coma."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:45 pm
User Image
"don't tempt me, I know a illusion for that." Hana said, getting out of bed and getting dressed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:46 pm
((Everybody is suddenly training )) razz  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:54 pm
He grins.

"Because my style doesn't require movement of muscles and limbs, it's not inhibited... I developed it last time I was in a room a lot like this. And you're not all that bad yourself."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:54 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon soaped up his hair, dreading tomorrow night when the moon was full. He would have to focus all day and not let his wolfiness let him think about boning Soli. He rinsed out his hair and began to sing "This is how you remind me" By Nickleback, a song he had heard back a few years ago and memorized all the words. Yep, he was a shower singer.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:56 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"don't tempt me, I know a illusion for that." Hana said, getting out of bed and getting dressed.

"good. Then use it."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:56 pm
Caldwell continues speaking.

"And as a vampire I can't grow... this is how I died, this is how I remain."  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:58 pm
Soli felt sad for him"Thanks for the compliment but I have a long way to go before I'm at a master level."Soli suddenly grew serious,"Tomorrow night Leon's going to change I hope nothing bad happens."Soli looked at Caldwell,"If you don't mind can you train me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:59 pm
User Image
"Fine. Have fun going into a coma full of nightmares." Hana said walking out of the room and down to the training room.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:07 pm
Brago followed her down to the training room. "You may begin whenever.."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:12 pm
User Image
"alright." Hana said turning to face him. She rasied her left hand in front of her. "Special Illusion 13: Nightmare Coma." and she released the illusion.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:21 pm
Soli heard Leon singing and started humming to the song."He sings real good."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:30 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"alright." Hana said turning to face him. She rasied her left hand in front of her. "Special Illusion 13: Nightmare Coma." and she released the illusion.

The world around Brago went black and evil. He was suddenly restricted by a creature and he couldnt fight back. "This is an illusion" Brago focused.  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:37 pm
A scroll bumped Soli on the leg with a note attach to it,"Those who do not venture from there surroundings will never grow."Soli opened it up,"Fire fighting style and wind cutter punch, If I only relay on Illusions then I'm limiting myself then and I will lose."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games