Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

Einllikoach

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:00 am
iToxic - Madness
Iceland
"What the hell are you talking about, Norge?! Handle what?!" he screams out as he backs away from Norway. "All I wanted to do was go outside and get some fresh air and here you are threatening me! What kind of--" He stops mid-sentence as he grasps his collar. "Oh God...it's really....really hot...in here..."

Norway
Not wanting to wait for any longer, he just pushes Iceland outside as soon (and as discreet) as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:16 pm
Iceland
He growls lowly as he lets himself be pushed outside. Once the door closes, he suddnenly pushes Norway to the ground. "Don't ******** push me around, Norge! I can go outside by myself!"

Romano
He reaches for Vatican weakly and making strange gestures. "Bible....head...now!"

Spain
He was about to pull away until he saw Romano making gestures. "What the hell are you doing, Italia Romano?!"

Russia
Tries to pull out of Belarus' daeth grip. "Kyaaa! Help! America, she's got me! Save meeeee~!" gonk  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:19 pm
America
he quickly pulled Russia away from Belarus.

Vatican City
"you got it! Demon, be gone!" he bashed Spain's head with his bible.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:12 pm
Belarus
*evil aura* Амэрыка, do NOT get in between me and братка. *growls at him and grabs Russia by the scarf*

Denmark
Careful with that thing, little dude!  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:45 am
Vatican City
"I know what I'm doing." ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:02 am
Russia
Still clings onto America. "Belarus! Let go! Please!!" gonk

Spain
Blinks as he looks around. He then looks at Lovi, tears springing into his eyes. "I'm so sorry!" He cries out, holding Romano softly.

Romano
He hugs back, his tears threatening to fall over. Stupido idiota! Non è mai farlo mai più!"
(( Translation: Stupid idiot! Don't you ever do that ever again! ))

Spain
"I never should've let him be in control. I shouldn't have...."

Romano
He looks at Vatican and Mexico and mouthed the words 'Thank you.' to the both of them.  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:08 am
America
"GAH! let go of Russia! He doesn't want to be with you!" ><

Vatican City
"I'm so glad things are back to normal." ^^ he looks up at Mexico "say, aren't you going to help those 2 over there?"

Mexico
"me too. Guess we better leave those 2 tontos alone." she looked down at Vatican "nah, if they needed my help, they would've called me." she left Spain and Romano alone, and sat on the couch "hey, why don't you go play with Denmark, Vati-kun?"

Vatican City
"why does everyone treat me like a child?" he pouts "but, okay!" he runs off towards Denmark.

Canada
he sits next to Mexico "you ok, Mexico-chan?"

Mexico
she sighed "yea, I'm fine.... I just hope I don't see that side of him, ever again." she lowered her head sadly.

Canada
he wrapped his arms around Mexico and kissed her cheek "don't worry, I'm sure your brother won't let it happen again. after all, he loves both you and Romano-san."

Mexico
"hm, that's true. Gracias, Canada."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:45 pm
iToxic - Madness
Iceland
He growls lowly as he lets himself be pushed outside. Once the door closes, he suddnenly pushes Norway to the ground. "Don't ******** push me around, Norge! I can go outside by myself!"

Norway
He carefully gets up but says nothing.  

Einllikoach

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:42 pm
Belarus
Амэрыка, дебил, I know he does! *stomps on America's foot*

Denmark
Yeah, let's do somethin' fun Vati!

(trans; moron)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:50 pm
America
"OW! My foot!" crying

Vatican City
"ok, but I want you to treat me like a mature adult." he jumped onto Denmark's back "Whee~ What should we do? Huh? Huh?" ^w^  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:08 pm
Denmark
Uhh, I dunno! *puzzled look* *he looks around* Oh I know! How about we play "Let's go find Norge and Ice"!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:17 pm
Vatican City
"hm, I dunno..... It seems those two want to be alone. We shouldn't bother them."

Mexico
"this is all my fault, if I would've kep my big mouth shut, none of this would've happened. Romano-niichan wouldn't have gotten hurt."

Canada
"you didn't know. all you simply did was warn Spain about your other brothers."

Mexico
she sighed "I suppose.... you're so sweet, Canada-san. I really don't deserve you."

Canada
he smiled "don't say stuff like that. everyone deserves to be loved. Especially you." he was over Mexico and gently kissed her on the lips.  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:55 pm
Russia
Tries to shake off Belarus. "I don't want to become one with you, сестра! How could you not understand that!?" crying
(( Trans: Sister ))

Romano
"God, you're such a creepy two-faced b*****d."

Spain
Looks up at Romano and smiles lightly. "I love you too, Lovi~."

Romano
>///< "Stop saying things like that in public!" He pushes Spain away. "And I'm not forgiving you for what just happened unless you get me something nice!"

Spain
Thinks for a moment. "I'll get you a whole basketful of tomatoes when we get to Mexi's house~!"

Romano
"......You're forgiven, I guess."

Spain
"Yay!" He cuddles Romano, showering his face with small kisses. "Thank you! I promise that'll never happen in front of you guys ever again!"

Iceland
He sits down on the porch, trembling in anger. "I hate this. I hate this so much!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:01 pm
America
"AH! Mex, help us!" he notices she was busy kissing Canada "Dammit!" >< he pulls Russia away from his sister.

Canada
he slowly pulled himself away "looks like America's calling you." he got off of her

Mexico
she groaned "fine, I'll go rescue Russia and his stupid boytoy." she got up, grabbed them both and pulled them away from Belarus, dragging them elsewhere.

Canada
"boytoy?" o.o;  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:09 pm
Russia
"Thank you so much, Мексика! I owe you! I'll do anything as long as it gets us even and has nothing to do with Belarus!"
(( Trans: Mexico ))

Prussia
"Damn! ********' Mexico getting in the way of everything!" He sat on the couch. "Now how is the awesome me gonna get revenge?!" D:<  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games