Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:12 pm
Alyssa pricked her ears as she walked down the Stairway of Eternity Mansion. Pricking her ears, she could hear bangs and smashes coming from the Kitchen.
Poking her head through the door, she saw different Experiments fighting each other, but one who looks very scary towards herself. She then crawled inside, her tail brushing the floor. She reached over to the Fridge, then got out a bottle of milk. She then cuddled herself in the corner, slowly drinking her milk. She then twitched her ear again as she watched the Scary Guy switching his eyes, blue and red.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:07 pm
Darren quickly noticed another person and gave up on trying to get Yuki, Lae and Dawn. he slowly flew toawrd the girl in the corner.

"great and of course she doesnt know how to make me turn back i must fight as hard as i can until he gets there" his good half thought.  

Dullrod

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:23 pm
Alyssa, who was pricking her ears again and again, looked up at the Scary Guy, and splashed the milk she was drinking over at him, then bounced up from her sitting position and unsheaved her katana. Thinking about something else for some unknown reason, Alyssa had lived one year longer than her supposed-to-die age. She looked down, then wondered; who WAS her Blood Pact?  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:40 pm
Just before the girl threw the milk on darren his body shook violently and his eyes went completely blue, his body then fell to the ground as He turned into his normal form. his body lay there motionless.  

Dullrod

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:31 pm
"So," Lae looked over him and raised an eyebrow "What really calms him down is splashing milk on him?"
Dawn knelt down to him and murmered a few words as she pulled out the arrow and healed the wound. "He should be fine now that he's calm, he just needs rest. I'm sure he didn't mean to attack us. I believe there is always good deep inside every heart."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:41 pm
((lol i said he dodged the milk, lolz))

Darren lifted his head up alittle and then began to sit up. he looked around "where am I?"  

Dullrod

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:44 pm
Senku finished with most of the details and saved any extra for later and walked in through the doorway"All finished for now hehe" He said yelling in the home  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:23 pm
((What? Really? But I don't want to change it, too funny XD))

Dawn smiled at him. "Good, you are all right. Now that you are conscience and calm, who are you and why have you attacked us?"

Raz and Sari came down the stairs to meet with Senku. "Of all the houses to make, why this one?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Dullrod

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:45 pm
(( Lol ya it is XP))

Darren looked up at dawn. " I am Darren the owner of the DE virus, and I attacked you........umm well, my virus makes me do things and I can't control what I do sometimes." he poked around at the broken wall. " great, I wonder what else I destroyed." he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:51 pm
"Because this way i can keep track of them in the mansion without them even notice someone is watching since this is a diffent world. See watch." He said heading to the room where Darren and everyone where and soon shadows began to show all of there actions and what they where saying." And i kind of sort miss that girl who likes water" He said laughing a bit  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:56 pm
((Just to remind you, I'll be controlling Julie while dani's away))

"That's understandable, but what are you going to do if you're in your demon form and there is an innocent person who can't fight back? How are you going to control it?" Dawn got up and brushed the dust off her dress. "Yuki, I'm ready to go now. Lae, are you coming?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:57 pm
((lol ok))

Senku laughed while he went back to Raz and Sari  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:10 pm
"So, how is this place going to run?" Raz looked out of the window and looked down at the other people. Sooner or later, they're going to get restless and cause a scene.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:20 pm
Darren signed dawn was right. "well i can control it sometimes, but like then...something must have made me really angry, that i lost full control." he said getting up. "and i heard somewhere that having a blood pact could help me control the demon form."  

Dullrod

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:24 pm
Senk looked a little confused"wha?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games