Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:58 pm
Dimitri laughes a little "It's good to be around happy people again... just a sec" he puts his hand infront of him and transforms into a sleepy looking little boy and touches Windy and a wave of green pulses shoot from his hands and into Windy healing her and also giving hr some good fast sleep "We were just talking about Ogan and how I use to know him... thats all really"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:05 pm
Bubble sighs."Where did he go then? Nago I mean."Bubble says.  

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:12 pm
"He went to.... I think it's best if we go and get everyone else first, before I tell"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:18 pm
"Fine."Bubble says as she helps WIndy up.  

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:19 pm
Dimtri changes back to normal "we better go see Diana and everyone"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:24 pm
"Would you please wake up Windy? She is too heavy to carry."Bubble says stopping.  

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:27 pm
"Ahhh... Sure.." he pulls off his other glove and puts the other on "This may seem a harsh way to do this but...." he flicks Windy in the forehead to wake her up  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:30 pm
Bubble laughs."Wow..."
"Hmmm?"Windy asked as she looked at Dimitri first."Oh...its the sleeping dude."

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:34 pm
"Ahhaa... no one know my name, My name is Dimitri Nice to meet you Windy" he puts both of his gloves on and tightens the strap on them "We better get going "  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:50 pm
"And where do you think YOU are going?" Diana and others back of her stand infront Dimitri, Bubble and Windy. Her hands were on her hips.
"Yeah, You shouldn't ran off like this!" Diamond exclaimed as she pushed Diana gently and stand beside her. D
Mint just sighed and stand infront Dimitri, Bubble and Windy. "Guys! Just stop complaining on them! Maybe they came for us!" Mint shouted and smiled.
Miranda fly with her wings to Mint and stand beside her. "I agree with her...We can't shout at someone until we are sure what's happening..." Miranda explained as she saw Sophie coming.
Sophie fly towards Miranda and whispered. "Kristi, She is coming in 10 Seconds..."
"Dear!" Miranda made through the crowd and saw a pink glow in the empty space. "5...4...3...2...1!" Miranda counted as Kristi appeared.
*Cough, Cough* Kristi coughed and then she open her eyes as she saw Miranda and Sophie and the new guardians. "Dear! She is crazy...The others ancient guardian are now not in their castle..." Kristi said as she look at new faces. "Hello, My name is Kristi, I'm the ancient guardian of heart and love..." Kristi introduced.
User Image
Diana's eyes twinkled, She knew that she is beauty because of beautiful Ancient guardian.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:55 am
Windy stands up by herself."Well, we have something to tell you guys."Windy thinks a bit."Well I guess its actually Dimitri who hasn't told us a thing but his name."

Bubble looks at Mint."What Windy said."

((Wow, so many characters for you DraggGirl Huh?))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:06 am
Nago arrives close to Ogan's fortress cover area as anyone could see the size of it from afar, he passes a group of hired guns stationed there to keep anyone from approaching as they instantly aimed weapons at him, and in seconds all of them fell to the ground with blood coming out of their ears. Seeing that one of them had a nice motorcycle for use, Nago smiles as he walks toward it as well as took the helmet from the original owner.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:50 am
Lusa woke up in a cell like room "where am I?" the guardians were no-wher to be seen "help me!"
----
Kiriyuu found herself in a labrinth "RAY WHERE IN THE MONKEYS HAVE YOU PUT ME!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:15 am
(( @Reiko : Well, Yeah i do have so many to attract someone to take them. ))

Flara then looks up at Ogan and said "Why do you need Bubble only? Why cant you take me?" Flara then walks around with crossed hands. She then feel three energy. Feels like Ancient guardians.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:21 am
".................................He......hehehe......hehehehehe.....hehehhehehhehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahaha......!!!!!!!! Tell me this, miss Flara.........How insane do you take me for now that we had our little meeting together? Slightly.......or possibly the craziest being in existence?! However, I do see miss Bubble very attractive after seeing her the first time before trying to kill Nago each time, of course........I guess you could say that she's my first love/crush!  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games