Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:53 am
Eragon and Dante sighed but obediantly sat down.

Serrinia nodded, she did know they were most likely, so she chuckled and turned around. "Nice to see you find some new toys, I was getting bored of him anyway.." She scanned the area, trying to find the best way to piss them off.

Claw and Cruel were staring at Kazumi and the other twins as if jealous, a few feet away from them as they walked a little bit closer and closer but not paying attention when Serrinia stated at them.

I will regret this but that idea might do the trick. Serrinia thought. "Even I think you're an idiot, why take them? They're HORRIBLE in bed!" Serrinia lied, walking over to Claw and looking at him flirtasiously. "Heya." She purred in fake seductiveness.

Dante growled, a hint of his formal self coming back, before the spell took control again

It was working! She smiled before kissing Claw, making it obvious of what she was doing to Kazumi, Dante and Eragon, and also making look like she was enjoying it extremly. 'If your wondering, you said yo ge tthem pissed, is this not making them? Take a look at Dante!' She said to Ami telipathically.

Dante clutched the table as his formal self came back, this time alot longer then the last time, even so much he glared at the scene and inched a little away as he saw he was by Kazumi, but again the spell taking over once again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:21 pm
"Hello Ameratsu....." Someone said behind Ami.
Ami turned around in shere supprize. "K-Kyo?!" Ami looked at him and gulped. He hugged her tightly, and whispered in her ear: "I missed you, and I'll play along with your teasing game, but, I get to do what I want with you to get him back to you.." "Agreed, and I missed you also..." Ami said. Kyo kissed her and pulled her by her waist into the living room to all the important family's.

Kazumi started getting pissed. What are they doing?! Do they not care what happens to there guys!? Kazumi got up to go into the living room but was stopped my Ami's grandfather who knew what was going on. "I'm sorry but your not important enough to speak to my granddaughter..." He smiled and stood there.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:30 pm
Serrinia smirked and drew closer to Claw and tried to act like a cute, innocent school girl.. "Oh sorry..." She said softly, giving a small cute pose and blushed. "I couldn't help but notice you there and well.." She trailed off again and kissed him again..

Eragon Growled noticing the other guy with Ami and grabbed his head, feeling like he was torn between two personalities, battling eachother for dominance.

Dante groaned as his head throbbed a little and clutched at it. His eyes were closed but he felt as if in another world... "Serrinia!" He yelled out, almost like he was trying to use her name as some sort of attack of defense, he looked to her and unsteadily walked over to her, grasping her chin. His eyes were faultering and he felt the spell starting to take control but maybe...If he kissed her... He leaned in jsut as he started to blank out and smiled when he regained concious..

Serrinia blushed and smiled as she saw familiar eyes staring at her. "Nice to see you back, Dante.." Wait.. "Ami! I know how to break the spell! Kiss him! But..Wait when the REAL Eragon is there, not the other!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:48 pm
Ami stopped and talked to serrina telepathicly. "Alright. I REALLY didn't want to do this, but...." Ami stopped and Kyo kissed her, he held her close and firm, he kissed deeper, and Ami closed her eyes.....He let go of her and looked in her eyes beautifully and with such passion...And she looked back into his...

Kazumi screamed at Serrina. "NO! YOU b***h!" She slapped her. "This was MY time, NOT YOURS!" She was fuming.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:27 pm
Eragons eyes flashed before running over to Ami, he wasn't exactly in the right mind still with the spell still affecting him, but he did feel jealousy...

Dante flinched back as he saw Serrinia draw back with a hand on her cheek, he growled as he felt his anger rising a few notches, he felt the world go black...

Serrinia gasped when she saw Dante tackle Kazumi and as he bashed her head onto the table...Would he... Really go that far? Just because she hurt her?...

Dante's eyes were now blood red as he bashed Kazumi again and again, this wasn't his real self...It was a monster... But all he knew that he was killing her slowly and painfully, but he couldn't control himself...He smirked wider as he heard her skull crash in and he clawed at her neck, slowly slicing open her jugular, when he finished he stood up. "One who makes pain and suffering for others...Dies suffering..." He answered, licking the blood off his fingers, before grabbing his head and groaning, when he opened his eyes he saw Kazumi..In blood, slowly coughing up more as she was slowly dying...Then he looked at himself...Did...He really do that?... He gave a chocked whimper and looked at Serrinia who looked almost scared, which broke his heart. He uickly ran out of the room....Something....Wasn't right with him....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:46 am
Ami looked at what was going on, she quickly closed the doors behind her, she walked over to Serrina and punched Dante right in the jaw. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?! NOW YOU PUT EVERYONE IN HERE IN DANGER! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO'S HERE?! VAMPIRES!" Ami screamed, and sighed. She suddenly fell to the floor.......Ami could only lift her head to see the clock.......12:00AM......she snickered a little. "Damn......I thought I would have more time too......." And Ami vannished all that was left, was a pile of ashes, where she was laying........  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:08 am
Dante looked a little shocked as Ami first punched him and then dissapeared in front of his eyes, what....Was this world coming to?...

Eragon blinked a little at the scene and walked slowly over, passing the now-dead body of Kazumi to his twin, he never seen his brother like this, it wasn't him...Just wasn't.....He was wondering of Ami but somehow he knew she'd be alright, he just hoped they were gonna be alright...

Serrinia looked at Dante and looked at his shock and horror, not even knowing that she was slowly inching closer to him until she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Dante?"

He flinched but looked to her. "You should leave, get away from me..."

"But-"

"I said get away!" Dante yelled. "Somethings wrong with me alright?! Just get away!" He then ran out of the door and ran into the woods, not even caring whoever he ran into as long as he could be alone....

Dante flinched as he heard a snicker. He growled a little and drooped his head. "Leave me be.." He growled, thinking it was someone there, when he raised his head he noticed noone was there.

'Now why would I do that?..' The voice snickered. 'When we are one in the same?..'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:40 am
Ami was brought to her parents mansion in the underworld after she changed into ash state, she changed clothes. "Hmmm....I forgot to tell them about that ASH thing....." She sighed.
"Ugh....I HATE my birthdays, I'm going back to the surface.." And Ami teleported back to the surface but ended up in the wood where she heard Dante talking to himself....She walked up to him. "Why are you talking to yourself?" Ami said obviously pissed.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:21 pm
Dante flinched back at both the voices words and Ami's... "Oh...Its nothing.." He stated, trying to give one of his usual playful grins. He knew something was wrong with him but he didn't want anyone to interfere or get in danger for something he would have to face alone...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:06 pm
She stepped closer "Sorry I punched you, and I know something is wrong, what is it?" Ami said.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:24 pm
Dante sighed, feeling dizziness start to take him. "Its alright, I really needed that... And its alright, besides if you did know there would be nothing you could do of it..." His eyes were once again red instead of his usual hazel eyes, his smile was more serious but still twisted into a smirk. "He would have to fight this on his own, how could you help?"

Serrinia gazed into the forest and slowly walked toward it, she wasn't much for woods, it was creepy for her... "I'm doing this for Dante...Remember.." She reminded herself, finally entering the small woods. "Dante?" She called softly, nervousness evident in her voice.

Dante perked up at the small voice before the same twisted smirk fell onto his face. "No-one could help, not even little miss demon princess herself.." He stated, shrinking into the darkness and fully disapearing.

Serrinia whimpered a little bit, she was brave, not afraid of many things..Just the woods... She Squeaked when she felt another presense close to her, in which she immedialty turned around to see Dante. She first gave a smile but noticed his eyes, she knew how he was and this wasn't him.. "Who are you?"

"Why my dear...Its Dante haven't you noticed?" Dante gave a twisted smirk.

Serrinia stepped back a little and looked into the blood red eyes. "Maybe his body but your not him!"

He chuckled. "Very smart little neko, too bad you can't do a thing.." Dante gave a low laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:33 pm
Ami followed and got lost in the woods. "Damn it!" And teleported back into the house where she saw Eragon sitting with his face in his hands.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:43 pm
Eragon looked up when he felt an air disturbance and tried to smile. "Hey Ami..."

"But I CAN! I know maybe not physically but I can help!" Serrinia yelled, walking a little closer. "It takes more then one to fight one, We might not exactly be on the battle feild but we'd be cheering Dante on, you won't win this fight!" She slowly reached out a hand. "Dante...I know your there..." She whispered softly.

Dante hissed and and grabbed her hand. "Exactly what I thought you'd say..." He whispered in her ear, smirking again slowly. "The only problem is, how will you be able to?" He asked, leaning in for a kiss.

Serrinia squeaked at the unexpected kiss. When she got over the momentary shock she felt really heavy, like she couldn't move... Her eyes lowered as she felt weaker and weaker...Before the world went black she looked at Dante as he crushed their lips together harder. She wasn't gonna let him win this easily...

"Its alright, I'm just draining some of your energy, he really has a liking to you, so I won't...For now.." He answered, smirking at Serrinia's dimming eyes. He then gave her the final kiss that would cease her struggling. He smirked at the limp body in his arms. "Now to get there before he tried to get back a hold onto here.." He muttered, teleporting to an abnadoned house that seemed nowhere near heaven or hell, more like somewhere inbetween.. He places her in a small bed and smirked. "I don't have to worry about you when you wake up..When you do anyway you'd be temporarily under my control so you wouldn't dare leave unless ordered, besides if it wore off sooner then expected how could you escape? When there is no where to run?" He chuckled lowly to the sleeping body as he teleported back to the woods he was in moments before.

Dante had his vision return when he woke in the woods, groaning when he tried to get up...Great...He was lost... He looked up at the sky. What exactly happened when he was out?...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:09 pm
Ami sat next to Eragon and sighed. "You and Dante's lives are at steak now." Ami said simply. "I know the two step process of getting out guys out of danger.....But I don't know if your going to like it....." And Ami whispered in Eragon's ear what needed to be done to save their lives......  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:56 pm
Eragon blushed a deeper red at the thought. "you mean?..." His voice trailed off...

Dante wandered through the woods in almost a crazed blur, he knew of this other side of him when he was a kid but he ever tried to plauge anybody with this, at first it came as just the voice, but now... It was getting stronger, taking control over him... He yelped again as it tried to take over, he first wanted to warn the others...Just find a way to...Get out of here... He groaned again and felt himself weakening, like every step was draining himself more and more... He sighed and layed on the grass, if he was going down he'd go in peace...For now...  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff