Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:55 am
I'm Keleios, or Kelei
Hobbies: Drawing, Writing Fiction(original and fanfic), Riding Horses, Hanging with Friends
Hatreds: Bugs with pincers, being bored, excessively long PM's.... Lack of capitol letters....
Loves: Sunlight, Nighttime, Rainy days, Challenging Quizzes (like the one here lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:53 am
Hii! (: Im kasey and im 15 years young, going on 16 in november.
I'm a sophomore in high school, and i want to be an anesthesiologist when is grow up. heart
My favorite color is yellow because its the brightest!
I also love yellow skittles, penguins, and stars. 3nodding
Oh, and im chilexican too : D because im Chilean and mexican. (:
I just joined gaia 3 days ago and I absolutely love it!!  

kaseyxlove

3,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ashroyer48

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 am
Hi, I'm Ashley, my friendas call me ash
I'm going to be 14 in 2 months ^.^ im cursed bc on 9 -11 it was my 5th bday and scince then every bday now i alaways lose someone close to me
Im a writer wen my great aunt died i started writing alot...
Im very athletic i play volleyball, basketball, track,softball, and im a juniour life guard
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 pm
Hello :3 I am iRainbow Rice...
I like to swim very much :3
Sometimes I can be very boring and at other times I can be VERY fun! And cheery :3  

iRainbow Rice

LAVETRIUS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:24 pm
Well hello >_>' the name be Lavetrius, though my friends call me Jesus (long story). Uh, I'm actually pretty shy about the whole posting in forums and guilds, participating in general, just because I feel like I don't belong anywhere. o.o' I'm slowly working on it though. I like sitting under the trees in the towns, or hiding behind them, and saying weird s**t randomly until someone reacts, and I do enjoy a little harmless trolling from time to time. :3 But uh yeah.... I don't know. That's enough, right? Awkward~*~*~*~ xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:43 pm
im burnt rice and i like rice o 3o  

Omg Its shika

Noalanja

4,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 pm
Hello! My name is Noalanja, but most people call me Noa. I do not like to prevail my age, address and such. I am a girl, nothing special, but here are my faves:
Fruit: Mangos
Overal Food: Calamari/Kalamari
Exotic Animals: Lesser/Red Panda, Lion Fish, Bird of Paradise, and Wolves.
Pets: Cats, Dogs, Birds, Iguanas, Ferrets, Frogs, Lizards..... I like alot!
Hobbies: Scuba Diving, Art (any types. You name it!), Computers, Electronics, blah blah blah.......
I am Canadian for you Americans. I like Starmonies! I have only been on here for 20 days, please don't give me heck!
biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:20 pm
HI!Im VeryCuteAngel304.I like anime.My favourite food is Pasta.I like Music.I don't like bugs.I like to do art(eg.drawing.painting, and other art stuff.),playing on the computer,hanging with my friends,and i like to read(manga,chapter books.  

VeryCuteAngel304

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100

Celaes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:28 pm
Heys! Well I'm Celaes and I love anime, music, most japanese stuff and rping. And above all my bff Vincent!! smile My fave manga is Ouran High School Host Club and my fave anime is, of course, Hetalia! Go Italy!! smile hhahahaha!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:30 pm
hi im cheyanteca1 i was referd to gaia from my bestest friend  

cheyanteca1

sailorrob

10,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:54 pm
hi I'm sailorrob. A friend told me about this place and since I have always had trouble getting gold on here I figured I'd check it out. There are so many items I want and cant get. Maybe this place will help.

Anyway Im an older Gaian. (Just turned 33 ouch) and there are some thing about me on my profile that might bother some people, but I assure you that I am a nice person and love to talk to people if you want to talk to me. So drop me a line if you want to sometime.

I love cats, dice rpg, Doctor Who, Anime, Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi, and lots of other stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 pm
Hii~ my name is growlie. I started Gaia in 2003. I'm 18, and starting my freshman year of college in the fall ^^ I like Pokemon, video games, art, and koala bears. I'm currently questing for an Angelic Scarf, but only have about 2mil at the moment. However, I also joined the guild to meet others and be a part of a good guild community. ^^  

mattebat

Partying Prophet

xXmarlene_cheetah_98xX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:01 pm
Hi my name is Xxmarlene_cheetah_98xX
i love paties i love music and i love dancing and i absolutly love modeling im a sweet pretty cool girl who loves to go out and just have fun i love exploring the world and meeting new ppl and new friends  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 pm
1,000 or whatever u have i need it please any gold as much as u can give me please  

Moonlit_Flowers

Shirtless Strawberry

9,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

head_turner_chic111

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:46 pm
Hi my name is jacob_taylor_lover111. I like to collect stickers and play on gaia. I play the flute in my school band and I love my friends. I was told about gaia from my friend twilight_lover_5000. I am in about 31 guilds and am active in all of them.  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games