Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:24 am
OH GOOD.

I only used my FEAR attack once WAY earlier in the event. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:30 am
Because I'm an idiot.

I rolled the wrong die which snowball effect-ed into two subsequent posts here.... Uhm, what would you suggest I do?

Gosh I'm so sorry for not reading the instructions more clearly OTL  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:44 am
Another question! Rather just for clarification; if they have pumpkin pills, can/should they use it to heal?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:10 pm
Zyphiris
Because I'm an idiot.

I rolled the wrong die which snowball effect-ed into two subsequent posts here.... Uhm, what would you suggest I do?

Gosh I'm so sorry for not reading the instructions more clearly OTL

Just let it be; next time please be more careful okay? <3

Enoh Love
Another question! Rather just for clarification; if they have pumpkin pills, can/should they use it to heal?

You can use them, but whether you should or not is up to you. There's no telling what's going to happen next, after all. O_O  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:24 pm
We were told to make horsemen attacks and most of us created three different attacks. I chose to make the AoE attack the staff gave us into a y3 move, so it would still hold under the one-time y3 fear limits in battle right? <3 I was wondering if the AOE attack was meant otherwise (more uses than just one or unlimited) if we had chosen to place it as an heir ability or not as a y3 ability?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:41 pm
If it uses a special dice roll, then you can only use it the allotted amount of times for that tier (which would be Y3.) However, in this battle against this particular enemy, their regular attacks will be considered as AOE's ~ so they can still use the multiplier with those.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:25 pm
In Space Thread, what would happen if a hunter accidentally netted another hunter?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:03 pm
Potentially annoying question, since I know everyone is busy >>; But I was just wondering if, after the Halloween madness has settled, might the four of us whose enrolled characters were accepted all at once (bunny, Jet, anguis, myself) get a tiny enrollment blurb to themselves? This is a silly thing to ask, I know, but I really love reading them, and I noticed a lot of people put their enrollment text in their student dorm's first post. I'm just really excited OTL SORRY. Obviously this is not a necessity, I would just love one.

Also: HAPPY HALLOWEEN > u>;

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:06 pm
Yas ~ I just didn't want you guys to be delayed in entering the shop due to my current derping when it comes to enrollment blurbs XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:51 pm
For the shockwave; if a character was defending another and the one being defended rolls even, would you still subtract the damage from the defender's roll?  

Enoh Love
Crew

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:41 pm
Random question: Our team of students had a Boo battle just before Finale but every team member didn't post/finish their battle ... Do those of us who did finish our battles get to claim minipets, or no? o3o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:46 pm
Just to make sure I understood things clearly...

For the Gauntlet, defeating the guards will grant tent access?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:48 pm
IDK

IDK

Yes! Or access to beat down H and Clarice ~ your choice <3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:53 pm
If a student dissipates but still has a pumpkin pill, can another student take it or does it disappear with the student?  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:08 am
Manda
Random question: Our team of students had a Boo battle just before Finale but every team member didn't post/finish their battle ... Do those of us who did finish our battles get to claim minipets, or no? o3o

Yes, you can claim your minis!

Enoh Love
For the shockwave; if a character was defending another and the one being defended rolls even, would you still subtract the damage from the defender's roll?

MISSED THIS BUT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE:
yes! A defense always "hits." If that's what you're asking about...?

nekoluch
If a student dissipates but still has a pumpkin pill, can another student take it or does it disappear with the student?

If you ICly drop it before you die, another student can take it. Otherwise, it's dissipated with you. If you intend to give it to someone, it might be wise to have your character throw said pill at them. <___
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games