Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:34 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Darius? Maybe?|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver walked silently behind the two other Ravenclaws. She glanced at the group that they joined back in and then moved quietly to sit next to Chance. At least he was her team mate. She could call them sort of friends right. But of course he was preoccupied with letters to the Ross girl. If they weren't dating already then they would be soon. That she was sure of. With a small sigh she glanced over to the Gryffindor table to see Elli smiling and laughing. A small smile formed on Ver's lips. At least her twin was having a good time. Her grey eyes then roamed to the Slytherin table. Her sister was there, with that prefect that gave her the creeps, as always, but as much as she searched, there was no Darius. She blinked and then glanced at all the people around her.
OOC:...

Love interest: Darius Silver

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image
User Image
▶ Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking ◀
▶ My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ wandered into the Great Hall and took his seat at the Ravenclaw table. He pulled at his shirt, scratching at the fabric. Gah, he hated this thing. But, he didn't want to walk out in the open in his pajamas or worse, nothing at all. Taking his seat, he glanced over at the Slytherin table, to Jaslyn. Their carriage ride was rather quiet. She pretty much stayed in his arms the entire time, and Chance nearly fell asleep right then and there, but he didn't, thankfully. That would be hard to explain, wouldn't it? Looking to the front of the Hall, he saw the Sorting Hat. 'Sort her well, you old hat.' he thought, thinking of his little sister. Hopefully she would end up in a house that accepted her.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

▶ No, you'll never be alone ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀
▶ Hear the whispers in the dark ◀

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Unsorted First Year Pureblood

❝I don't know what I want, so don't ask me, 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking, trying to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do❞

`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·

Bristain hurried to the Ravenclaw Table when she was sorted. She sat in an empty seat, hoping it wasn't anyone else's seat. She tugged at her dark hair nervously. She'd have to tell her parents and sister when she went to the common room, but she'd probably sleep first.

Wearing.

`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·

❝I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world❞

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw
sister - to Chell

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

Magda blinked in surprise, last for words momentarily with the mix of glee and astonishment at her result. The girl quickly caught herself thought, and with a shake of her head and a flush of her cheeks removed the hat, placed it back, and moved towards the table she heard cheering the loudest at her result. Approaching them with a swift pace, everything about the Ravenclaws and their House quickly overwhelmed her. The banners hanging around them, the plates and themes napkins and intricately embroidered tablecloth all filled the air suddenly with a thickness; and all she could think was "i would rather there was red". What had arrived at an open seat, next to another newly sorted girl, and the sudden thought made her head whirl around the the table of red and gold to see her sister sitting among them with a large grin and shocked eyes.
Suddenly they were separated so drastically and the pride and colours of the Ravenclaw area were not all that were overwhelming her.
They exchanged nervous smiles and turned back towards what was immediately in front of them. Magda bit her lower lip gently before daring to lock eyes with any of her new housemates and introducing herself, "Hello, I am Magdalena, are we allowed to eat yet?"

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:53 pm
User Image-----------------
User Image

You got me so wild, how can I ever deny?

Rufus sat in wait for food to come to him after what happened in the forest Rufus had been more cravings for meat. He so far love lamb the most and as an animal lover he hates that he thinks the way he is. Other then eating more Rufus seemed to have grown taller and more lean. To take his mind off of everything he looked around the table he looked for Gracie. He had not seen for a wile and was a bit worried for her was she ill, hurt, dead? He looked at one of the first years who asked if they could eat. "Not yet, after all the students are sorted..." He said with a bit of smile. 'Damn, I'm hungry hurry up dumb hat.'He thought and wanted to curse himself for letting his new addiction for food get to him.

You got me so high, So high I cannot feel the fire.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:43 am
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw
sister - to Chell

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

She frowned slightly when she heard she had to wait. She had not eaten since the breakfast her parents had shoved into her an her sister as they had rushed to meet the train. She knew there was food on the express from not only the calls that echoes down the corridor of 'anything off the trolley?' but also from the passing students with treats greedily clutched in their hands. It seemed the woman with the trolley had either decided to finish up early or never reached the end of the line of the train for Chell and Magda never saw no sign or hair of her.
And now, after standing uneasily in a crowd of overly nervous eleven years olds, fidgeting for her turn and to distract from the smell of the food, it was sitting in front of her and she had to wait.
"I hope it hurries, in that case." She said to the older student who had answer her question, turning to assess how many students there were left waiting. "What is your name, by the way? I am Magda." she asked bluntly and with the vaguest hint of a smile in her eyes. The boy looked rather poorly in some way, as well as famished. She wondered if he was as distracted by this food as she was.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image
Xistund

Pale Mist

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:49 am
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie sauntered into the great hall and looked around for a few seconds, letting her ears adjust to the sudden burst of sound, before walked over and plopping down next to Rufus. She started to smile at her friend but wrinkled her nose in disgust instead. "Why in the world do you smell like....dog?!? Wet dog to be exact!" She exclaimed, rubbing her sensitive nose. She wondered if maybe he always smelt like dog, and she was only just now noticing because of her hyper sensitive nose. If she had ever met a werewolf before, she would've known right away what Rufus was, but seeing as she'd spent the summer either cooped up in the shack learning how to control her new found strength and other vampire goodness, feeding, or running off to find Dominic, she had yet to ever come in contact with one. "What have you been doing? Running around in the woods with a bunch of wolves or something?" She asked incredulously. She didn't realize how spot on she was with that guess. Of course if she had been able to guess that he was a werewolf, she also would have known that she didn't smell at all pleasant to him. She was technically dead after all, and any werewolf would be able to tell right off the bat. To them, she smelled like death. Unfortunately, Gracie had failed to notice the young girl who had only just been sorted into the Ravenclaw house who happened to be talking to Rufus. She had been to put off by the scent of her friend.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:57 am
║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║
James Machlachlan
Fourth YearRavenclawSingle
House RobesFall/WinterSpring/SummerSong
User Image

James had gotten to the table just in time to hear Gracie biting off Rufus' head. Had she always been that irritable? It seemed a bit odd to the girl, and so she decided to sit close, but not too close. After all, she still was part of that group, even if Ronyo and Jane had graduated last year. She wondered who was in charge at Hogwarts now? After all, she heard that Tammy wouldn't be able to help them anymore.

That wondering would have to wait until later. For now, James was wondering where Akira was. She had disappeared to go do something, but she wasn't sure what it was. Her younger sister never did tell her much of anything. Not since last summer. That was an interesting summer.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:48 pm
User Image
A K I R A • M A C H L A C H L A N
Third Year Ravenclaw

Akira skipped into the Great Hall and over to the Ravenclaw Table. She was in a pretty good mood. It wasn't because she was back for another exciting year. It wasn't because she got to finally taking electives. She took a seat next to her sister. "Guess what James!" she said with a large smile on her face.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw
sister - to Chell

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

The sudden entrance of another female student made Magda blinked. She quickly looked over the strange, purple-haired girl who seemed to take no notice of her. Her face shining with piercings and eyes rimmed with too much eyeliner - Magda tried not to openly frown.
She took the moment of shelter offered by the girl's lack of notice of her and the boy's distraction to look over the pair and analyze what they were saying, curious and vaguely peeved at being interrupted in the middle of an almost-conversation.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:24 pm
James Machlachlan
Fourth YearRavenclawSingle
House RobesFall/WinterSpring/SummerSong
User Image

Finally, Akira had shown up. She took the seat right next to James and seemed to be overly excited. Something good must have happened. Could it be? "Is this about the paper?" the older sister asked, feeling hopeful. They had waited a long time to hear on that idea, and now the professor they had asked was nowhere to be seen. Things were looking dim, but the Eagle still had hope.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:27 pm
User Image
A K I R A • M A C H L A C H L A N
Third Year Ravenclaw

Akira nodded her head quickly. "Yes! I just found out! Isn't is exciting?" she replied, hardly able to restrain herself. She didn't care who would be staring at her. She was happy, and she was going to show it. The Daily Dragon would be taking off this year.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image-----------------
User Image

You got me so wild, how can I ever deny?

Rufus was a bit shocked at Graces words bit more he was afrade his smell would give him away. He smiled a bit and said"Sorry about that, I've been helping out my dad at his clinic before the train here and didn't get a chance to shower."
He looked at Gracic and said
"Have you been shut in all summer? you look rather pale. you still miss your parents huh?" He asked a bit concerned about her before looking at the younger girl. "Hello Magda, I'm Rufus." He said with a smile.
You got me so high, So high I cannot feel the fire.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie blinked in surprise when he said hello to someone else and turned to face the younger girl. "Oops..." She said sheepishly, running her fingers through her hair awkwardly. "Sorry about that....Magda was it? I'm Gracie." She glanced back at Rufus and smiled slightly at him. "And sorry bout that, didn't mean to suddenly accost you or anything." She said laughing and wrapping one arm around him in a half hug. "And no. I haven't been shut in all summer!"'Just only out in the dark....' She finished silently in her head. She was of course pale. She was dead! There was no blood pumping through her system anymore. It wasn't so bad, and she loved the fact that she didn't blush anymore. Lots of perks to her new found condition too. "I didn't mean to interrupt you and the new Ravenclaw either." She said simply, smiling at the young girl. She could tell the young girl didn't really seem to approve of her, but that was to be expected since she had literally just interrupted their conversation and then made it seem like she was yelling at one of her best friends. Which she most definitely hadn't been, she had just been put off by his sudden... doggie smell.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Photographer || Half Blood || Single

Crystal blue eyes looked up from the camera he had been fiddling with to find the sorting had already begun. He hadn't even noticed. "Oh umm, Hi, Welcome to Ravenclaw." he said as he looked at the new first years. Shortly after the second year's eyes jumped across the tables, to Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. The bet was still on, and there was a chance at free chocolate from Tobi, and Bradley did like that.

Counting number of new first years at each table he shrugged. Well it looks pretty even right now. But there is still time. he thought as he looked up towards the gathering of first years who still needed sorting, hoping Ravenclaw got a good group.

The Dark haired boy's gaze moved back to the new Ravenclaws. There seemed to be one girl, who appeared nervous. Boy was Bradley familiar with that feeling. e felt that way the first two months of his first year at Hogwarts. I mean he wasn't really used to the castle, got lost, and had to deal with his parents being there. Unlike most the students.

This is the part of me that you're
never gonna ever take away from me, no
Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and your blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
This is the part of me that you're
never gonna ever take away from me

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games