Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image"Ah I see, you sure have a tendency of diapearing suddenly it seems."Ryuu said to her"You also seem pretty happy."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:41 pm
User Image

*nodds her head* I am happy Ryuu, i have the strangest feeling were gonna get out of this much sooner than i thought!! *looks toward the mall again and notices it 3 stories*
Wow! this mall is pretty big, did anyone make a shopping list of what we need? *looks around at everyone*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image"I hope your right"Ryuu said before looking back at the huge mall."I think it might be best to secure it before we think about taking anything or maybe we could just grab anything that can help us."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:53 pm
User Image

*shrugs* i guess anything that would help us. But before we do so, it would probably be wise to talk with the others about what we all need and then once inside we can probably cover more ground if we split up into pairs and search for our necessities*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image

I stoped in my tracks and listened while shaking my head. " I didn't make a list, and I really think we shouldn't split up into groups. "

I walked closer speeking lightly. " I tried things like that on games online that had game play like it is right now and that never worked out. Everyone ended up dead before we could regroup. "

I walked over to the bag of sodas and grabbed a Cherry Lime docter pepper, poped the top and began to drink the whole thing. I cleared my throat and began to speek again. " I know that there are some Sick-o's hiding in there willing to kill anything they come accross, But there are a few people in there with their minds in tacked. Only thing is they're under so much pressure they're about to crack and join the others murderers in their blood bath. "

I began to move over towards everyone. " I hope you guys are ready to move, " I looked around as the undeads movements began to change, from one of blind movement to a more orginized movement, like a pack of dogs. " I think your porblem just got smart enough to know we're here. "

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:56 pm
User ImageKoji drew both swords and slowly walked towards the nearest undead. With one fluid motion, he decapitated the zombie using his blades like a giant pair of scissors. As the blood sprayed out like a fountain, Koji faced the rest. "We do this quietly."

At the front entrance of the mall roamed 3 more undead, 2 of which are police officers. "Look. Those two have guns. Anyone of you care to 'pick it up'?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image Naoki flashed a feline grin. "My pleasure."

She sprinted towards the front entrance, her steps fast but quiet, and swiftly took the guns from the undead officers' holsters. Of course they noticed her then, and she aimed a kick at the third one, then hit the police over their heads with their own weapons, hard enough so that they fell forward on the ground and remained still. Wiping most of the blood from her hands, Naoki checked the guns to find that the rounds were still good enough for a few more shots. She walked briskly back to the others and tossed one each to Hana and Ryuu.

"But only use them if it's absolutely necessary," she told them. "Otherwise, just use it to bash their heads in. I still have a bad feeling about this place... One loud noise would echo like mad and we all know what happens then."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

I grabbed the gun careful not to hit the trigger. I smiled as I spoke out softly. " Nice toss, and you know I'll only use them if I can't get out anyother way. "

I big smile came over my face I looked at Nana. " you might have a friend of two after this is over. " I began to move towards the main entrance.

I walked over to the bus and grabbed Koji's map he'd made before. " Ok so which way are we going in? The main entrance or the loading doc? "

Rear Loading Bay

╔═══════╗██ ∥
∥██████████████ ∥
∥██████████████ ∥
∥██████████████ ∥
∥██████████████ ∥
╠════════════╣
Front Entrance

I walk over drawning on a piece of paper. " By what I remember this is what the first floor of the mall looks like. "

User Image

" I think going though the main entrance would give us a chance to recharge, and stock up on food. "

Mizukie_Hibachi

hatukiri

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:11 am
User Image

*Walks from the back of the bus with a frustrated expression. but then he thought to himself it would all be over as soon as he ditched these guys in the mall, he had no motive to kill them anyways,all he would need to do is get the documents from the capital of the City then walk out and return to the state border where the military base was, to keep any survivors from escaping the infection*

Well...i agree with Anasako, it would be best if we all split up in groups, we'll not only cover more ground, but we'll also save alot of time!! we'll..be able to hide much better instead of walking around aimlessly as a mob in broad daylight, but if we do encounter undead we all have weapons, we can fight right!!?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 am
User ImageNaoki never fails to impress Koji with her sleight of hand. Everyone gathered up beside the dispatched zombies on the floor to plan their next move. Koji, however, felt a growing uneasiness within the group, as if a mutiny will soon tear them all apart. Some wanted to split up while others do not. He did not want his decisions to be the cause of their downfall. Thinking for a moment, Koji bent down towards the undead guards. A second later, he came back with 3 short range radios.

"Alright here's what we're gonna do. We split up to cover more grounds on one condition. I want large groups, able groups. Understand? Anything less than that is too risky. Next, since for some reason the mall isnt as crowded, we enter through the front. We cover the whole ground floor 1st then we split up on the other floors. Grab what you can and dump them in the bus. By the way, use the radio to keep in contact but minimize the volume. I dont know how many other zombified cops are on the same radio frequency."

Koji picked up one of the radios and left the other 2 for anyone who wants to take a group.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:45 am
User Image

I began to move over towards Redeem, my eye's slanted into cat like eyes. " Don't think I don't know what you're thinking of doing Redeem, you not going to just ditch us in a time like this. Pluse don't you remember what Mizukie's radio sounded like just a few hours ago? "

I began to move towards the others not removing my glare from Redeem's face. " There is no Military base anymore, only the undead officers are left. Meaning you old Mission is over. You're at the end of your rope now right with us. "

I stood very still staring deep into Redeem's eyes to get my point accross. " You Are a Surviver now, not a Military man. A Surviver like the rest of us, only difference is you're still dening that fact. "

I closed my eyes and began to look towards the others. " We're strong together, We're weak apart. That why we're a group, that's why we're a family now. And even though I'm not happy about it, you're part of our family now. Even if you don't like it either, you have to admit... we're alot strong than you thought aren't we? "

I smiled really big and Nana purred in a cute manner tring to show a happy side to all of what was going on. I started to walk towards the mall, and I saw Redeem just standing there with his mouth wide open. I Ran back to him and grabbed his hand and smiled. " Come on Uncle Red, Let's get in there before the undead spot us. "

I turned towards Koji and knodded. " I'll take one of them. Do we pick teams dodge ball style or just call raise our hands for who we want to go with? "

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:49 am
User ImageSirena listened to Redeem and said "Tch, it doesn't matter to me in groups or not... I just wanna get the hell out of here. I still smell the taste of Rikka." Sirena turned as a sound took her attention.

The tune...just like my childhood. It's pretty...

Sirena wanted to know from where it's coming so she followed the sound. While following she heard the music closer and closer. It stopped and started again. Sirena found a girl sitting with a music box. Hair light pink as a fresh strawberry cream. She looked a little spooky for a moment. She continued playing the music box again and again until Sirena said "Hey," The girl looked up and turned to Sirena "You don't want to stay here and die don't you?" The girl looked down. She took her breathe in and said "Im here from the day this started. I just...hate my dad..." It took Sirena's attention as she kneel down to her. "Hey...Can you tell what happened?" The girl looked up to Sirena and said "My name is Monica."

Sirena sighed and said "Uh, Im Sirena...So what happened?" Monica sighed and said "My dad is a General in a Military not far away from here. He doesn't do anything about this! Our mom died because of this...and he doesn't do anything...W-Why...?" Sirena felt an empathy inside her. As if it was he dad.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:02 am
User Image

I move over towards Sirena and saw the young girl sitting on the concrete steps. " My goodness sounds like you've been through a lot. I wish we had an answer for you but we're kind of in the dark about this too. "

I smiled really big and listened to the tune. " That's a pretty song and the box is cute too! " User ImageI began to kneel down toware I was sitting next to the little girl.

I looked at the young girl and say the sadness in her eye's. I began to smile as I spoke. " You know, you could stay with us untill we find your dad. Would you like that? "

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:20 am
User ImageMonica turned to Hana and said "I know where he is. I don't want to see him again. But...if you guys could help me to convince him to do something about this, I would be pleased to come with you!"

Please...I want them to help me...Please...

Sirena sighed closing her eyes. She already knew she would agree. But she glanced on Hana for her answer.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:30 am
User Image

I stood up and put my face right in the young girls face. " Well Of Course you can join us, welcome to the Family..." I stood up tring to remember what she's said her name was. " Um....What's you name again? "

I saw Sirena Fall over and I began to turn red. " Well I'm sorry my memory hasn't been very good lately alright! "

My eye's flashed for a second so I could read her thoughts and know what her name was. " Got it. Welcome to the family Monica! "

I was still red as I knelt down to her. " I'm Hanahily, but everyone Calls me Hana, and this is Little Nana. " I held the cat it's legs dangled while its paws held to my hands ever so cutely. She mewd towards the little girl and wanted her to hold her for a moment.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff