Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:13 pm
“Well I'll figure out how to deal with your puppets when the time comes,” Manfread said, he was getting more excited by the moment, crossing his arms and tapping a finger, “Plus it should give me some experience for when I have to fight those automatons and their users.”
He had already thought of a few tricks and tactics to use, but with out a test run Manfread wasn't sure they would work. If any thing he could just tear them apart or break them into scrap metal, but that was only so fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San, for the first time in about a year, fully and truelly smile without cover of his mask. The kids seemed to have listened, even if it took them a year to understand it. Comradery, respect, love, friendship, teamwork, undersanding, tactics....They all seemed to have picked up on it. Sending a clone along with them, the ninja waited for mam to speak.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:41 pm
Alvard, in short order, had:
His hair ruffled;slapped at hand
Been disturbed by ruffling,
Met another Al.

At the mention of sparring, he perked up and followed everyone to the academy, waving goodbye to the upper ranking shinobi.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:32 pm
Lucas woke up from the chair he'd sat in to nap and grabbed a cookie from his bag.
"what have i missed?"
he said then began munching on it while he waited.  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:04 pm
With oodles of new arrivals in the Office, Bast decided to keep things short.

"Alright, whoever is going on this mission, shut up and organize in to pairs! We're going to go to the metropolis, assist anyone who is in need of dire assistance while I take whoever my partner is to procure our transportation about the area, and then leave to strike the enemy," Bast shouted over the din. "There will be no strategy talk until I know who's going. Hell, I'll just meet you all at the Gates. You have five minutes!"

Bast formed a hand seal and disappeared, and would arrive at the Gates while the others organized.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:08 pm
Howaido spoke over the Gennin,"Ill be partnering with Bast-sensei, that probably narrows it down." Howaido would go, but first he needed to talk to Mamorou,"Ill be going, but I need to talk with you first Mamorou-sama... Its a private matter?" Howaido having been napping until Bast awoke him was feeling better, he stretched and stood in front of the desk. He would wait for the Kazekages instructions.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:11 pm
Manfread ripped his sword out of the ground and swung it onto his back.
“Hell yeah, its about time,” he said heading to the doors pausing for a moment looked at the others then added, “Anyone wanna be my partner? Preferably someone with range since I'm close combat, and it looks like our spar will have to wait for now Akane.”
He headed for the exit then said with a huge smile, “So don't die man or I'll kill you.”
(exit)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:14 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxGeninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXI Will Defeat My E N E M I E SXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane grinned at the mention of the Automaton's... "Those things are inferior to my puppets. I'll slice them up into small pieces..." He then heard the sound of Bast's voice, he looked over and nodded to himself. He then looked at Manfread "I guess so, oh well, I guess we'll be able to see each other in action" Akane said with a grin. So the gate was where they'd all meet up. He turned to the Kazekage and bowed to him "Thank you for using your office as a reunion party house." he said before dashing out to the gates. He first took a muffin that the Kage was handing out, eating it while running gaining his lost chakra.
[exit]

Chakra Lvl :: 250c +40c = 290c
Jutsu Used ::
Experience [AC] :: 004,300

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:30 pm
Al quickly ran up the stairs and burst into the Kazekage's office. "Forgive me Kazekage sempai for my intrusion but I heard that there are missions being given out!" Alphonse smiled and awaited further instruction.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

As everyone filtered out of the office, I paused in talking with Howaido to answer Al's question. "Al, just go to the main gates... Bast will be heading up the next mission on tracking down those automatons." Waving goodbye to the others, Six indicated to Howaido for him to sit back down again on the couch. "So," she started, "what do you want to talk about?"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Realizing the conversation would be private, San decided to take his leave, leaving the room and sitting in the hallway, taking a small nap for the conversation to be over

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:40 pm
Edit:
Al said "Sorry Kazekage sempai but I'm going to stay here. There is no need for a handful of shinobi for a tracking mission. But if you need me I'll be here." Al went into the office and poked San with his finger. "Hey why are you sleeping out here?"

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm
Lucas bowed and headed out suddenly feeling a slight feeling of discomfort in his bowels.
"uh. i'm gonna go. just... need to use the washrooms first."
he said realizing finally he had eaten laxative cookies. he wasn't sure who he'd end up with but he was sure that they would do well together.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:49 pm
"Well, Six-sempai... its about something that I casually mentioned to Mamorou... when I returned 2 months ago I think you and Doc were both here?" Howaido took a deep breath as he looked at her and then Mamorou,"Ive done some thinking and... Ive made my decision. Im ready to take the promotion to Sannin you offered me.... so I can leave the village... I need answers and... I cant focus until I get them... I dont know how long Ill be gone so, I figured I would take this last mission with Bast sensei and tell her myself..." Howaido couldnt smile in this situation, he was being promoted, but a promotion to leave was hardly something to smile about. "Mamorou.... you and Bastet raised me... you trained me and taught me how to be who I am. Though my real father I now know is alive... you know you are the only real father I ever had. I am leaving family if I do this and I know it will hurt me and probably all of you too... Six and Two... and Doc... they didnt raise me alone. You guys are also my family... Ive... Ive said my good byes to Sanshi... and James..." Howaido took a moment to breathe as he finished,"As a father figure to me and my leader.... I thought you deserved the same thing if not more..." His eyes were on Mamorou now as he let everything sink in, nothing could have prepared Howaido for what Mamorou might say or do, just as nothing couldve prepared them for his final decision either.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Aw, going back to hang out with our Kumo friends again, Howaido?" Six tried to not look so sad, but it would be pure man power that was leaving. Leaning over, she gave him a big ol' hug & then ruffled his hair. "We'll have to have a big party when you leave, so get going already! There's plenty of time for this later: This'll be your last big mission, & you don't want to be late." Pointing at the door, Six turned her head to the side, trying to not look sullen.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games