Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:13 pm
Pandora Seraphiel

User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai looked to her with the Sakkakugan still active. 'looks as if i motivated her aswell..' He walked out with her saying, "Sennin is good, lets see who gets there first." He winked at her. "Maybe on the way, my mind will change..." He drifted off thinking about revenge.

Chakra training:
[Chakra: 345/345]

[exit to hokage office]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:35 pm
Uinsean grabbed up two small scrolls, and decided to learn these next. They were simple, and wouldn't require too much effort on his part. He read over and memorized the scrolls, and placed them back. Moving two dummies over near him, he faced the first, and started to build up chakra. Forming a few hand seals, he moved foward to the first dummy, and thrust his palm toward it. An orb of water formed around the dummy, trapping it inside. He smirked, and released the jutsu.

[Rank C: Suirou no Jutsu: Training Complete.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Performance(Redux): 1/4.]

Moving on to the next technique, this one was rather simple as well, but would be very effective. He gathered up the necessary chakra, and formed the hand seals for the technique rather fluidly. Most of them were very familiar, and forming them at this speed was easy. Releasing the chakra and activating the jutsu, water moved its way up behind him, forming into a giant water pendulum. It swung back and forth slowly, and after a few moments, Uinsean released the jutsu.

[Rank B: Mizu Furiko no Jutsu: Training Complete.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Performance(Redux): 2/4.]

He picked up a more complicated scroll now, and looked over it carefully. Memorizing every detail slowly, he studied for quite some time. Feeling satisfied with his amount of memorization, he began to practice the hand seals. He continued to go over the hand seals till he seemed to form them naturally. Then smirked, moving on to the next bit of training.

[Rank A: Suitenhoufutsu: 1/3.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Meditate(Redux): 1/4.]

After going over in his mind what he needed to do with his chakra, he concentrated for awhile, letting it build up. The green chakra lashed out around him, snapping at the air and the ground, this was some of the highest chakra he'd built up in awhile. Then began to move it back and forth between where he initially gathered it, and where it needed to go.

[Rank A: Suitenhoufutsu: 2/3.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Meditate(Redux): 2/4.]

Feeling Confident that he had all the other steps down now, he moved on to the final part. The execution of the technique. He gathered up his chakra, and it lashed out violently at nothing, causing no real damage. Then he quickly formed the now familiar hand seals, and slammed his palms to the ground. Torrents of water shot up from underneath the two target dummies, and rose them up into the air, forming into a large prison bubble. He smirked as the dummies were dragged toward the middle of the bubble. "Perfect..~"

[Rank A: Suitenhoufutsu: Training Complete.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Performance(Redux): 3/4.]

Uinsean thought for a moment after finishing up his Suiton training, and then had an idea. He decided to move to Raiton training, and turned toward the released dummies. He built up chakra slowly, and began to move it around, getting a feel for his Raiton chakra now. He continued to move it for awhile till he felt comfortable with it.

[Rank A: Chidori Senbon: 1/3.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Meditate(Redux): 3/4.]

He then began to focus the chakra more, and it began to spark out, lashing at things around him. His idea was close to being made ready, he just needed to focus the chakra to a much more condensed form. Concentrating harder the chakra began to flicker in the air around him.

[Rank A: Chidori Senbon: 2/3.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Meditate(Redux): Training Complete.]

Uinsean thought he was ready, and began to concentrate on forming the chidori like chakra into a more condensed form. His hands began to spark, and a distinct chirping sound began to fill the air. Then the chakra moved between his fingers, and a few senbon needles began to form. The senbon needles chirped loudly, and sparked violently as he tossed them at the training dummies, watching them smoke after the needles passed through them. "Heh.. It worked." He smiled happily.

[Rank A: Chidori Senbon: Training Complete.]
[Training: Chakra Training: Performance(Redux): Training Complete.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:04 pm
Uinsean took a deep breath, and decided he was done training for now. He wanted to know, no, he needed to know. If he was ready. He headed out to seek an audience with the Hokage, and let his body recover as he walked there.

[Exits.]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image
"Come close to me...

::Sayuri Tatsunami::
Ninjutsu::Genin::Element Control

[post 1/4] Sayuri walked in with keiji and asked him politely to leaver her be while she worked on her jutsu. She pulled out her katon scroll to learn her next jutsu. She found the jutsu next in the series of what she had been learning.

[post 2/4] The jutsu was "Go [ Five ]". She rolled the scroll up and placed it back in her pouch. She then held out her right hand, palm facing up.

[post 3/4] She focused on her chakra and made it flow into her right arm. It pooled into her right hand and focused on heating it up. Little flames grew from her finger tips.

[post 4/4] The fire grew into a raging fire dancing over her hand. The intense flames started to braise her skin on her arms and face. She couldnt take the heat and closed her hand and made a fist. The flames instantly dispersed.

Keiji walked over to a wall and laid down against it. He watched her form fire on her hand. 'hmm thats quite impressive.' He though as the flames grew. 'Though shell haft get pretty close to use it.'

Jutsu used: Go [ Five ]
Official Description: This is the stage before Kaseiken, the only move of comparable strength to the Chidori within the Leaf’s arsenal. In this building block, however, the user mimics the hand movement and effect of Chidori, replacing lightning with flame. Here, unlike the techniques leading up to this, flames now spring forth from the user’s entire hand. If the user balls their hand into a fist, however, the flames immediately disperse and the Jutsu is cancelled. In this way, only spear-handed attacks can be made and their potency is increased so that most defenses can now be pierced.
Guild Description: See official description.

Chakra: 50/50

"....and I'll burn you alive"

User Image

[Pact post count=58]  

Hot_N_Sexy420

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:40 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 345 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

[Clone]

Raikyuu [ Lightning Ball ] Academy -2 Ninjutsu - 2 (1/4)
Eclipse's clone walked into the Academy and headed over to the wall that held the swords. It had a scroll in it's kimono pocket. Going over it grabbed two dulled swords that some of the academy students practiced with. Walking off to a secluded corner to learn a few Katon jutsus.

(2/4)
Since the clone only had a tenth of the originals power it toke longer to gather the chakra up for such a high ranked jutsu. Breathing lightly the swords began to spark as Katon-jutsu chakra flowed through them. The clone did not feel the sense of pride when it started to do something right like how maybe the real Eclipse would've.

(3/4)
Once the clone got the flow of the chakra going it started to focus on coursing it through the blades. The two swords sparked more but these mere sparks weren't enough to do the jutsu that the clone wished to do. If Eclipse was doing these it would go a lot smoother because of her chakra pool. Sighing the clone continued to makes the swords spark.

(4/4)
After about a minute of doing so the two blades were covered in sparks. Cracking a slight smile the clone brought the two together, the swords made the usual sound when two rubbed up adjacent each other. Making them cross some the sparks started to form a ball, turning towards on of the dummies not far off. Separating the swords swiftly away from one another the ball of lighting hurled towards the dummy covering it in visible sparks and shocks. This jutsu wasn't as strong as it would have been or not as slow if it was the real Night doing it. But it still was of high-rank and very lethal if used correctly.
Raikyuu [ Lightning Ball ] --learned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:38 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 370 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

[Clone]

Chakra Training: Meditate (1/4)
Putting the scroll aside and the swords down the clone then found a quiet spot to sit. Once getting settled it put its fist together and closed its eyes. Feeling the chakra flow through its body everything around it, time itself started to slow. The minutes seemed like hours and seconds like minutes.

(2/4)
Eclipse's clone then started doing hand signs. It's eyes still closed when doing so, this process seemed long and boring but the clone knew that the chakra would help the real Eclipse if she needed to use extreme amounts of chakra. So therefor the clone could at lease make itself useful in more ways than one.

(3/4)
It seemed to feel like it was taking forever but the clone didn't stop meditating and making hand signs. This is so boring! But I can feel the chakra starting to grow within me and the real Eclipse. Maybe she can notice it too. Shaking the thought from its head the clone then focused on the task at hand once more.

(4/4)
The clone kept this up for a while longer before stretching out its limbs and rolling it shoulders along with the neck. Getting the arms loose again. Laying out on the ground the clone groaned some. "Now to jutsu training again . . . I won't stop until Eclipse comes to get me."
Chakra + 25

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:07 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
A Noctis clone walks into the academy and see's night. Though he can tell by the low level of chakra she was emmiting she was just a clone. He went over and took a seat on a bench.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:6350 Ryo:3600

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:53 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 385 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image

[Clone]

Chakra Training: Performance (1/4)
Eclipse's clone was up and moving again. It desided to do some more chakra training before going back to learning jutsus again. Taking a stance it had sat up a few dummies around itself. Looking at the three dummies it thought of what jutsu's to use on them.

(2/4)
To the first it made the swift hand signs taking a long dragging breath in raising its hand to the lips of the clone. Breathing out she scorched the dummy with a giant fireball. Then taking one of the blades the clone dashed forward, the blade then became engulfed in fire as the clone slashed the dummy into pieces.

(3/4)
Swiftly turning the next dummy the sword was then covered in numerous sparks as was the other she pulled out putting them together creating a ball of lighting the clone propelled it forward at the helpless piece of training equipment.

(4/4)
Watching as the dummy suffered only minor burns because of the clones tenth of strength. With both swords it tried to focus on the thrid when it noticed Noctis's clone. "Hello clone Noctis." It said.
Chakra + 15

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:09 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The Noctis clone just waved at eclipse he yawned a bit as well."Hello Eclipse clone." He laid down on the bench."The real eclipse sending you to do her training? since she can't do much now."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:17 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

[Clone]

The clone nodded to the other. "Hit the snowman on the head, I'm not complaining, since i'm only a mere clone. I'm here to help Eclipse for whatever she needs. And she needs to keep training even though she can't herself."  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:01 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The Noctis clone smirked."I see, I'm doing the same. Got to do some missions But for now I'm just resting."The clone looked at eclipse. He quite serious with the look. But then he looked away and stared at the wall.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:45 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

[Clone]

"Yeah, I'll do some missions after I train some more jutsu's. . . "Eclipse's clone met Noctis's icy hard gaze with its own. "Something was bothering Noctis earlier in the ramen shop. We could tell by the tone of his voice. . . .was it about . . .that?" Considering how well the original Nocits and Eclipse knew each other the clone didn't have to finish it's sentence. It knew that his clone knew what it was talking about, no questions asked.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:57 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The clone nodded. There wasn't anything else it could have been."Ya that exactly what its about, You know what he thinks."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:12 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

[Clone]

Eclipse's clone nodded understanding completely. "If anything Eclipse will do whats best for her family. . . no-matter what." The clones eyes narrowed at Noctis's. "So do you maybe want to do a fast spar?" It asked knowing it needed to also get Eclipse to train some more. It couldn't be an amazingly powerful spar considering they were both clones and the fact that Noctis was stronger than her unquestionably.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:35 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The noctis clone just looked at eclipse he really had no response. He couldn't really speak for the original at the moment."Spar? hmmm I guess." He wasn't get hit her too hard. didn't want her to accidentally dispel. He thought to himself as he stood from the bench.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games