Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:21 pm
((bump for anon))

((And Miki, I apologize for not being of any help. crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:28 pm
(Kin still has Tsumi's cat. lol)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:27 am
"Don't tell the medic something that's easily a lie" Kohane said as she continued to work on Tayu all her wounds were closed now and she was simply passing chakra to the young girls body. The main focus of her training the past few years was to increase her chakra reserves massively. She may not have the same type's of reserves as a hokage but she was up and coming and could control it as to waste nearly none of it. "Just relax you may say you didn't but your body says otherwise" she told her passing a bit more chakra into Tayu's body before getting up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:13 am
omgIisonfiyah
What Nowe attacked was one of Ayame's metal clones and by attacking it he only served to agitate it and cause it to explode in a flower of shrapnel. "You really need to use that head of yours, honestly what did Seito ever see in you?" Ayame taunted from behind Nowe, sword pressed against the kid's neck.

Nowe smiled, though his heart raced with fear. "Carefull." He said, and lightning charged around his body, "chidori nigashi." A lightning current spread out from his body, deflecting the shrapnel and knocking away Ayame's sword. "I'm not a genin anymore Ayame!" He said, turning around while performing handsigns, "Grand Fireball Jutsu" He unleashed a massive fireball, hoping to catching Ayame from the close range. Can't use it yet...not yet. Just need to drive him away... He wasn't sure if he could kill Ayame, but he knew that the battle would have consequences. consequences he wasnt' ready to face. Not just yet.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:27 pm
{Where is Kin and mah kitty!? D:<}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:01 pm
(kin,kohane,tayu, and ur kitty are at the main campsite.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:11 pm
{Otay. What is happening there? surprised }  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:13 pm
(Nothing really just surrounded by frozen doll's and Kohane is healing up Tayu.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:16 pm
((In that main square place-thingie))

"Doesn't look like it to me." Ayame said simply, withstanding the fireball thanks to the layer of metal he had over him. "I mean, lets face it, without that Rinnegan, you can't hurt me." Ayame said coldly as he launched a fresh wave of needles at Nowe.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:48 pm
Kin put the cat she was holding into Tayu's arms. "Here, hold her. That'll keep your arms full so you don't exert yourself. Kohane's the medic, and she's telling you to rest. So rest."

Tayu groaned, but she took the cat. "Isn't this Tsumi's cat?" she asked, and Kin nodded, "Wow, watching a genin's cat is all I'm good for 'cause I'm exhausted. Just great, Mom. Thanks, Kohane, I think you've given me enough chakra now. I'm not gonna pass out again."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:10 pm
Rai looked at the ninjas around her, wondering where Tsumi was and when she'd come back. She didn't care who held her since she was too busy being worried. The feline meowed to herself, snuggling into Tayu's arms.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:42 pm
"Come on Sempai let's go" kyo said to zane giving Tsumi another light tug on the arm before letting go. He had been pulling her most of the way back towards the camp and was sure she was more then likely tired of it.

Looking at Tayu Kohane stood up slowly the green glow fading from her hands. "Your fine now" she said looking around. "Quit talking like that your mother is just looking out for you" Kohane said to Tayu as she looked down at her for a moment before turning away.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:47 pm
Tsumi didn't really mind Kyo pulling her around which was strange cause she usually didn't like people touching her a lot. Though she felt guilty for not doing anything for the past while, but he wasn't yelling at her about it... Yet... She guessed he may do that later, but who knew?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:22 pm
"Did I say that out loud?" Tayu said in surprise, "I thought that I'd only thought it. Oops."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri growled as she saw Ayame. Bringing up her fans, she began attacking, not bothering with any preamble. Her moves were smooth and sure after years of practice. Her Dance of Razors had improved too, in accuracy and power. It was a devastating attack on most people and often saved her from resorting to something that could potentially kill herself.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games