Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:18 pm
Kana gave a tiny laugh at his comment and rolled her eyes. "niiiiice" she chuckled and looked at him. "you don't mind?" she murmured, a softer smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:06 pm
"No. I don't mind. I don't judge people on species. I judge them on their character, how they treat others, etc.," Sheik responded calmly.

Shayde sat up in bed and quickly put a hand over his chest as if checking to make sure there wasn't a knife in it. He let out a sigh as he shifted his gaze to Sky who seemed to sleep through his panic-awakening.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:17 pm
"would you believe that you're the first person besides my friends who's like that?" Kana smiled at him.
Sky rolled over in his sleep, being his usual hard-to-wake-up/lazy-a** self.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:34 pm
"Yes. Yes I would. You might want to shove Lulu, Hades, Maso and Shadowheart in that category as well. They don't judge by species," Sheik smiled half-evilly, half-sweetly.

Shayde slid off the bed and walked into the bathroom, splashing cold water on his face before sliding down onto his knees in front of the cabinet. He wouldn't be able to go back to sleep easily for a while after the dream he'd had. "I'm not ready..." he mumbled to himself as he began examining himself again. He was pretty positive that the shadows had dragged every ounce of vampire venom from his system so he didn't understand how he'd had a dream of everyone in the house killing him.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:44 pm
"alright..." Kana laughed softly as she looked at him.
Sky gave tiyn moan from the bedroom and rolled over again, almost falling off the bed. within seconds, he hit the floor with a thud. "oww...." he pouted and rubbed his forhead. he glanced up at the bed and frowned. "shayde?" he murmured, standing up quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:50 pm
"I'm in a somewhat mean mood," Sheik murmured rather casually before he kissed Kana on the cheek. "Don't worry. I'll stay a member of the never-touched-a-booby tribe. It's just fun watching you blush."

Shayde glanced towards the room and quickly slid away from the door, biting his lip as he remained as quiet as he could. Panic was making adrenaline run through his system, his fists clenching tightly behind his legs.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:03 pm
Kana's face went red at his kiss and then even brighter at the 'nver-touched-a-booby tribe' comment. "um....ah...... th-thanks...." she stammered, still not used to being complimented.
Skylar frowned and looked around the room. "shayde, are you okay?" he pouted before he noticed the bathroom door was ajar. "you in here?" he asked as he lightly opened it , peeking in. "hey.... what's up?" he asked, seeing him on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:17 pm
"Aw. You're just too kawaii when you blush," Sheik chuckled as he gave her a hug. "You gotta remember, men are like overgrown children."

Shayde gave a slight shake of his head as his answer as he bit harder on his lip, his tooth puncturing the skin. "Nothing. I just felt sick so I came in here to cool down some."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:21 pm
Kana gave a small giggle and hugged him back. "i s'pose.... but still..."
"you sure? i dun want you to end up with what my sister had..." he frowned and moveda bit closer. "and why is your lip bleeding?" he said, getting more worried about him as he saw a small trickle of blood from the place his lip had been punctured.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:31 pm
"But still...?" Sheik pressed as his smile grew a bit wider at her returning the hug.

Shayde lightly touched his lip and quickly shifted his gaze away. "I'm sure and I must've done it in my sleep," he said quickly as he kept from flinching at Sky getting closer or making any move towards one of his knives near his hands.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:47 pm
"i-it's odd..... for me to be complimented so frequently...." Kana murmured as she looked at him.
Sky gave a small sigh and nodded. "alright.... just let me know if you need anything...." he mumbled and then turned, wandering out of the bedroom al together, not bothering to put a shirt back on as he moved through the house. he might not be a good lier himself, but he was pretty good at telling when he was being lied to. he knew something was off about Shayde today, and it wasn't that he felt sick; that thought made him worry more then he probably should.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:40 am
"Well you should get used to it because every compliment I make to you, I mean. I usually call Hades an incubus in disguise, Lucius a puppy, Maso as an anorexic model and Shadowheart as the Red Queen," Sheik smirked as he released her from his hug.

Shayde let out a soft sigh as soon as he knew that Sky wasn't close enough to hear him before looking back in the mirror at himself. He was starting to think he was going insane.

Hades finished patching up the ceiling and was heading down the hall when he bumped into Sky. "S-sorry! I am really sorry. I'm a bit distracted. Are you okay? You seem...worried," he mumbled quickly.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:49 am
Kana gave a small giggle at the names. "that...that's kinda funny...." she smirked and then looked at him with sparkling green eyes."and ill try...." she blushed a bit.

"hm?" sky asked, looking up. "oh... it's nothing..... just...Shayde's .....keeping something from me....." he murmured. "and it was realy my fault we bumped into eachother... so... don't worry about it 'kay?" he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at Hades.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:06 am
"Good, good. I'm glad I can make you smile. You look ten times cuter when you smile," Sheik hummed lightly as he lightly touched the green stripe in her hair. "I've always liked the color green. Unfortunately, I was tormented as a child about looking like the little mermaid due to my red hair so I've avoided that color like the plague."

Hades lightly tapped his chin before smiling at Sky. "How was he acting? Was he all quick-answers, but kinda stiff acting?" Hades asked rather casually as he laced his fingers together behind his back, dropping the whole subject of them bumping into each other.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:15 am
"thanks..." Kana smiledd again and then lightly placed her hand ontop of his. "well, i'm glad you like it.... and i don't see anything wrong with your red hair. it's nice...." she hummed.

"y-yeah.... and he bit his lip hard enough to make himself bleed....." he frowned and leaned against the wall, lookingat Hades still.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games