Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:48 pm
She nodded slightly as he spoke realizing the time she had been within the caverned city, and the events of the past leading to her death. She was angry at him but still loved him and felt worse with what she had done to him. She opened her eyes looking to him as she stood slowly. She would nod still feeling the pull between wanting him and killing him. "Locke, I.." She paused a moment before going to him and kissing him as she held him in her arms. "I'm not sure how this will turn, but, I can't do this anymore, not to you, not when I know now." She would step back as she had spoken once more. She set her tones releasing her spell of his mind and allowing him to think on his own. "You were right, my name isn't Fieury, it's Demona."

Drake looked to Gaurin then towards Sam and Jack nodding slightly. "Sam stay close to Jack. And it's not the chimera's that worry me. From what it appears it's like any above ground city, despite being humanoid or some mix of it, we should still take caution. Bad enough the order and clansmen are after Locke and Andrea, possibly us three now for association, we don't need more."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:26 pm
Sam nodded, and stayed close to Jack. She was a bit more confused than scared about the whole situation. The whole thing just gave her a migraine.

Locke turned to Fieury, then stood still as she spoke her words that held no sound. Moments later, Locke picked himself off the floor, and then looked about, remembering where he was. "Where... how..." Locke looked up, and saw the homunculus that had been controlling him for the past day or so. "You! I remember now! You brought me here! Told me my friends were dead! But..." Locke had the memories of when he was being controlled, and remembered seeing Andrea. Beaten, tortured, and broken. "Andrea! She's here, isn't she? What have you done to her? And... Why do you help me now?" Locke sat down, calming himself, realizing what it took for her to free his mind and give him back his free will. "Demona... Forgive me... I- I tried to bring you back... I didn't want to lose you..."

Guarin had disarmed and knocked out the guards out front, and they were all on their way to find the friends of Drake and the others. "Wait. Something's changed. I can't tell if it's good or not, but we need to hurry all the same."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:37 pm
She looked away as he yelled at her glad no one else was around to hear him. As she heard him calm down she would look to him and made a hard decision. She knelt by his chair placing a hand gently on his shoulder. "I know Locke, I remember what you did. And you're friends are not dead. I am sorry but I had to lie to keep you here when I thought it was for the better of the colony." She would pause remembering hims speak of their friend. "Locke, Andrea was taken through a portal, how can she be here?" She looked to him confused though wondered as she stood and looked towards the entrance of the cavern. "Wait, the other we took when we took you, it can't be? How would she have returned?" She looked back to him then remembered what she had done and felt worse once more. "Forgive me Locke, I didn't know who she was. He wanted her as a slave, my outing partner of the colony. When he brought her to be healed and she attacked you, I used my voice on her. I don't know if I can bring her back from it, nor how to get her from him without alerting the colony.

He followed along but would stop hearing Gaurin. He nodded calling one of his shades knowing it could travel through shadows faster then them. "Find Locke." As he commanded it was gone. He mentally called the other watching Andrea but there was no changes to report. "The shade by Andrea says nothing has changed in her treatment or mental state. Waiting on the one for Locke."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:18 pm
Guarin leaned up against a stone wall, waiting. He disliked being so helpless and having to rely on others for assistance, but it was better than not knowing which way to go and getting lost, and possibly getting into some trouble.

Locke grabbed Demona, and hugged her tightly. "I missed you, Demona. Not a day goes by that I still don't think about you. I'm so sorry about what happened." He let her go again after a few moments. "I don't blame you, love. You were doing what you thought was right. But Andrea's mind is too strong to simply be destroyed. I have a feeling that she may just be broken. If we can get her back to this room, where all this energy is, we can help her. It'll be tricky, but I think with your new ability, and my healing alchemy, we can save her. But... We'll have to convince everyone that I'm still who you have controlled."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:27 pm
She held him as he hugged her missing the feeling despite everything. She still loved him as when they were together before her death. She looked to him as he pulled away and smiled at his words. "Who's to convince? The only ones who know you are no longer being controlled is me and you. Besides, they only want you as the healer, others will not care. Maginis will. She belongs to him now. We can't do much without a fast way out of here." She paused thinking of how to release their friend. "Locke, I'm not sure about her still. It took a grand effort to even blanket her mind to nothing. If she comes back, the rage may as well. She didn't even see you when she attacked you. That is what worries me, and how she got a knife when none was near to get one from."

He smiled finally getting the report back from the shade watching over Locke. "I think everything will be okay. Demona released him from whatever she had done. As long as we act like we're part of this city we'll be fine. Just follow along without looking like you are and we won't be noticed too much." He looked to them all then started out seeing people and chimras here and there with little attention to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 pm
Locke thought for a minute then nodded. "That may be so, but that just makes me think even more that she'll be fine. Can't really explain it well, but I just have this feeling that she didn't attack me on purpose. As for Maginis... What is he? What animal or beast was he combined with? I don't want to have to hurt anyone, but if push comes to shove, might be worth knowing."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:10 pm
She looked to him nodding though wasn't sure. "Maginis is complicated. He's made of many things to a human base. He created himself. Rumor is he was once a man who played with too much alchemy and now has paid his price, though he sees it more as an improvement. There is dog, rabbit, and a few smaller creatures. I don't know the full list. I never thought to ask him." She turned towards the cavern as an idea came to mind. "Wait here. Pretend as you are still our healer and nothing's changed. I think I know a way to get her here alone." She smiled moving to kiss his cheek and headed from the cavern to the lower levels. Once at Maginis's caverns she would enter as usual. "Hello friend, I have a favor to ask of you."

He would look up from his pet feeding him to see Fieury and nodded, motioning the girl back. "Ah, I've not seen you in a bit the last few days. What kind of favor would you need my help for?"

She looked to him then his slave. She had changed since she had last known her. "I want to test the strength and ways of my abilities. I request to borrow your slave. I want to see if I can undo the damage, and then redo it. Her mind is already mush at this point, I don't believe it could harm her. I will make sure you're installments of her are still secure all the while."

He looked to her oddly a moment remembering the girl's fire. "And if she attacks?" He heard her laugh and remembered the kind of fighter she could be, causing his own chuckle. "I suppose it couldn't hurt for now. Very well then, Slave!" He turned seeing the girl rise and nod before he let go of the chain and gave his orders. "You will bey Fieury for now while in her care." He watched his pet nod and knew other plans would soon go into effect with that one. It had been too long since he had wanted to experiment himself, his other salves could never cut it. Perhaps this one could.

Drake turned a few more corners till he felt his shade and smiled soon entering another cavern to see Locke. "Well, looks like we've finally found you. Now before you freak out, we had very unlikely help." He would show some concern for his friend knowing the site of Gaurin may upset him too much. He looked around soon seeing his shade emerge. "My shade said Demona was alive and here, but I don't see her, it's not true is it? And come on we need to get Andrea. The shade watching over her says she's not in good hands, or mental state."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:21 pm
Locke was pacing his cave, worrying about the safety and mental state of Andrea. He heard something around the corner, though, and figured it was more chimera's coming in for healing. He acted as if nothing was different, only, to his amazement, it was Drake and the others! "Guys! Oh am I glad to see you! You have no idea what's going on!" He shook everyone's hands. "As for Demona, yes, and no. I'll tell you more about it later." He let them go, and grabbed a few advanced scrolls and books that dealt with alchemy. "And what do you mean about unlikely help?"

Guarin moved into the entryway of the cave. "Now now, Locke. Even you have to admit that circumstances call for drastic measures?" He looked to his rival, feeling a strange mix of enjoyment and resentment at seeing him.

Jack interrupted. "Come on, guys. Let's get out of here first. We can bicker later." Jack had stood between the two of them before tempers got out of control.

"Exactly. And Locke. I got something for you. Sit down. It'll take a moment." Locke sat down, and Sam produced a Machina arm from her bag. "I figured from the pieces of scrap metal left in the room, you might need a spare. Been working on this one for a while."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:36 pm
She started walking with Andrea not yet ready to let her out of the mind hold she had. She looked to the girl knowing well she hadn't been healed since the last attempt. "He's taken such poor care of you. I can imagine what it was like living in another world. I've done it myself the first time around. But, since Locke brought me back, I'm more of this world then I would like." She looked to the woman beside her seeing nothing of expression or understanding. Only obedience. She had gone too far, almost as if she had wanted to. "Andrea, I am sorry for what I've done. I hope at some point when your mind is returned, you can forgive me." She soon made her way back hearing voices and worried. She entered quickly seeing the others and smiled, until she saw Gaurin and drew her sword. "What is he doing here? Locke, are you all right?" She kept Andrea still a bit hidden beside her and the entrance not wishing Gaurin to take her or worse in her fragile state.

Drake nodded to Jack and Sam as they spoke. "We'll explain better when all is safe." He turned hearing Demona, a sound he was happy to hear and offered a pleasant smile, till she went defensive, though honestly couldn't blame her. "Demona, please, not yet, revenge possibilities later." He noticed Andrea beside her though worried seeing her. Her expression blank as if she didn't know or recognize them. "There is a fast way out of here. Andrea, please open a portal and take us home." He watched as she seemed to see him, though still no recognition. He watched her nod and open a portal for them. "Thank you, now everybody through. We'll discuss this in a more private sense." He would wait ushering them all through before going himself and turning to Andrea seeing her closing it behind them. He looked about confused seeing they were on a dock. Water all around save for the large island before them. "Andrea, where is this? This isn't the inn."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:18 pm
Locke took it upon himself to grab a vial of the energy he had managed to compound into a vial for further studies, and went along with everyone into the portal. "Guarin, I warn you. No funny business." Guarin merely sneered at him, then entered the portal. On the other side, Locke looked in amazement. They were out of the cave, but not in the Inn. "No... It can't be! Andrea? Have you taken us... home?" He looked to Andrea, still the blank and sad expression on her face as before. "Demona. Let's lay her down. Hang on." Locke brought his hands together, then transmuted the sand beneath their feet into a stone bed for Andy to lie on. "We have to figure out how to heal her mind. And quickly." Locke dropped his belongings, and went to work, trying to ascertain the damage that had been inflicted on her mind. Her body would be easy to mend. The mind was much more difficult.

Guarin, once on the other side of the portal, and the others were all huddled around his former childhood friend, turned to the woman who was with them. He knew what Locke must have done, and thought it funny. He addressed her. "Didn't I kill you already?" He smirked.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:38 pm
She entered through the portal amazed the woman could do so. As she was addressed by Gaurin she merely scowled. "It won't happen again. Not by your hands in any case." She watched a moment as the others would lead Andrea and sighed heavily before moving and shushing them all back. "Let me start. No one get close enough for a charge or magic from her. She may still be in a kill all mode. Once we get her back, we can try healing the rest of her." She would wait seeing Drake motion the others and looked to Locke hoping he would let her try first. She turned to Andrea seeing the changes in her and sighed heavily. "Andrea, I hope you can forgive what I had done to you." She paused only a moment before calling the tones of her voice to release her. As she spoke though she could see that it didn't seem to effect her. She tried again pushing harder and feeling the pull back and knew what that meant. She had to get to Andrea to reach her. She pushed the tones harsher. She would jump back suddenly though as Andrea rushed to strike her. She missed but not grabbing her sword. She dodged amazed at the girl's fighting now, when she remembered she couldn't. It was like a switch had turned on and knew her mind was back for the most part. She kept the girl's attention away from the others knowing she couldn't die by Andrea's hands. She soon held her ground allowing the blade to slice through the middle of her arm. She winced in pain but held firm as Andrea did. She watched the girl's expression change slowly as if remembering or trying to remember something before seeing her back away and look about the others. "Andrea?"

She felt nothing, nor could answer them when they questioned her choice of home. She moved as one told her and soon heard her voice. She felt odd and tried to fight it. She like the peace of nothingness, though couldn't remember why. Soon though she felt her mind snap and a flood of memory and emotion came back and for a moment was still within the caverns. She fought the one before her realizing there were others but would deal with them later on her escape. She grabbed the woman's blade and lashed out soon stabbing into the woman's arm. It was at this point she saw her. "Demona?" Her voice low as she backed away. She stood still a moment trying to calm her rage then noticed the others. She would appear composed though wasn't. She soon turned heading to the dock edge away from them.

Drake watched everything between the group. When Andrea attacked Demona he worried for her knowing how much more skilled Andrea had become. He moved the others back ready to defend if he had to. When Andrea seemed to come back to them he caught the briefest of expressions and watched her head to the dock. "Let her be for now. She needs to be alone. That means you too Locke, and Gaurin She would kill you in a heartbeat, so don't you think of going to her either." With that though he would start ushering them a bit further into what seemed to be ruins of a town. "Lets see if there's anywhere decent to camp for the night. Jack maybe start some dinner? It's been a while. Locke, I'm sure that new healing would do nicely for Demona's arm, and Sam, I'm sure Locke could use that replacement you made for him. Guarin, you're stuck with us for now, help me find some decent meat or firewood please." He hoped he could keep them all busy to give Andrea all the time she would need.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:17 pm
Jack went to the ruined village, and gathered some stones for making a fire-pit to cook on. He did the best he could, considering how spoiled he got with an actual kitchen to cook in the past few months. "I'll do what I can, guys, but dinner may be no more than bread and soup. I'll see what I can do."

Sam had taken a few measurements of Locke's arm already. She took out a few tools, and made some proper calibrations, and re-sizes. "Here. Sit down. The easier and quicker this goes, the faster we can go and collect some firewood and such."

Locke sat down, allowing Sam to do what she needed to. He was finally home. Albeit, it had appeared to have been a long time since anyone had been there, or even lived here. "Andrea... I hope you're okay."

"Oh, stop being so weak, Locke. Always concerning yourself with the well-beings of others, instead of worrying about yourself. No wonder you ended up like you have. Even as a child, you were always weak." He turned from Locke, and faced the Shadow mystic. "As for you, I do not take orders from lower beings. Now. If you'll excuse me." Guarin rose on the air, and flew off to the nearby woods, however sparse they may be."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:25 pm
Drake listened to Gaurin though simply laughed at his tone. "That one has no idea. Still thinks he's important. Sad truth is, our people thought those of this village were expendable, not worth keeping." He meant it more towards Gaurin then Andrea, though only felt sad about that for her and others. "I'm sure Andrea will be fine. She has a lot to think about. Her rage could have killed you if she didn't stop before, and then again when Demona brought her mind back. I can't imagine on top of all the other recent activities, she's coping on a normal level. Let's let her be though for now. If the time comes you or any of us feel a need to go to her, we will. But right now she needs her time. I've seen people break before, she's close, if we're not careful there's no telling what she would do, not just in general, but to us, or herself. Lets just focus for now on searching the ruins here find what we can." He looked to Locke then towards Andrea at the dock edge. "Besides, maybe if you're up to it, we can put your alchemy skills to the test, like when we were camping last, only, this time to help restore a place once lost to you both?" He hoped his little push of encouragement would help his friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 pm
Locke twitched as Sam connected some wires and gears. "Don't worry, Drake. Already ahead of you on that idea. This place was too grand to be left in ruins like this. Wish my friends from before were here... or even my mother. I would like to meet her again. Just talk with her... and... thank her, for not giving up on me." Locke thought happily on his thoughts of Mirin. He wondered if she were still alive. Maybe she was still here on this island?  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas