Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Nevin laughed. "No we would love to have you join us" he said placing an arm around his shoulder. His friend had come so far from the stuttering boy he had run into five years ago. So much has happened in such a short time between the two. Since coming to Hogwarts they both had grown so much.

"Besides I have plenty of time to be with Bailey. In fact" he said turning to her,"As I was asking, when is a good time for me to meet up with your family?" he asked, finishing the question that had been cut off by Cyrus' glomp. "Maybe after that we could go eat somewhere" he offered with a smile.

Before they missed the carriages he decided to take Bailey's good hand in his and he kept his arm over Cyrus and began to walk in their direction.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:01 pm
The third Alice was a young girl, a beautiful figure in Wonderland.

Deceiving countless people, she created a strange country.

That Alice was the country's queen,
Possessed by a warped dream.

Fearing her decaying body,
she ruled from the summit of the country.

User Image
Cosette Aurelie Prewitt

Fifth Year Slytherin

Cosette jumped when she heard a deep male voice on her left, and turned to look, eyes wide and startled as, for a moment, her mask slipped. "Who--?" she began warily, before narrowing her eyes. The speaker was a dark-haired man with green eyes and a regal bearing. Yet, there seemed to be something familiar about him, though. He wore Slytherin colors, which helped narrow down the possibilities. Cosette was fairly sure that she hadn't been on a first name basis with any upperclassmen, so they were out, as were the boys of the year below her, so he had to be in her year... "...Dante?" she asked cautiously. "Is that you?" Yes, it did seem to be.

Well, there went her chance to prepare herself. Cosette was about to say something, when another male voice from her other side drawled, "Well, I'll be damned if I'm not losing my mind. Cosette, you're back."

Out of habit, she turned and snapped, "Don't curse, it's vulgar," before she processed the rest of the statement and who was speaking. Her eyes widened when she finally did: the young man standing before her could be none other than Charon Gaunt, another of her two friends from Second Year. Seeing them both now, she was once more swamped with anxiety and slight fear. It was only visible for a moment, however, before she returned to the mask that had long ago become a habit to wear. "Charon! Well, well, well...forgive me for saying something so unoriginal and obvious, but...you two have certainly grown since we last met."

She said this with a smile, as she looked up at them. When they had last met, they had been about the same height, but now both boys towered several inches above her. Not that Cosette hadn't changed as well. At fifteen years of age, she had grown into a pretty young woman. Her time in Egypt had robbed her somewhat of her china-white skin, though she was still pale, and her slender frame was quite clearly female. She had a more queenly aura than ever, though something about her seemed distant. Her hair was once more braided, as it had often been back then, with green and silver ribbons. Around one slim wrist was a bracelet given to her for Christmas a few years before that Charon would probably recognize, and, as ever, she was holding a china doll--some things never changed. In her years away, her mother had groomed her into the perfect young lady, giving her polite mask even more strength and teaching her better than ever to hide herself. She did so now, smiling shyly once more, as she repeated, "Yes, I'm back." After a moment, she asked, "How are you two? How have things been?" Finally noticing the extremely tall white-haired boy standing with Dante, she curtsied, and said to him, "Ah, forgive my rudeness...I'm afraid I don't recall your name..." A faint blush colored her cheeks at her rudeness, as she tried to remember. Ravenclaw, Ravenclaw...who had she known from Ravenclaw?

((Not my best post, I'm sorry. I'm a bit sidetracked, but I wanted to get this up as quick as I could...))

The weight of the world, this burden on your shoulders

Demons of the past, will they ever disappear?

Memories of withered dreams, illusions torn and gone
Remaining scars no one can see?

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rechosia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera grinned when she heard her cousin behind her. "You know I try," she winked playfully, nudging Ryn back. She bit her lip when her cousin joined Tyler, kissing him and linking hands. Being around relationships, especially one like Ryn and Tyler's, was still hard for the teal-headed girl. She was over him. That was for sure. She had finally been able to convince herself that she didn't need him, and that he wasn't worth fretting over. He hurt her, and he didn't deserve her missing him. She had managed to not think about him much over the summer, though Ryn had made sure to keep her occupied with other things. And Danielle, had sure kept other things on her mind with her constant questions about Hogwarts and Kaera's times there. She was finally free.

She smiled at Tyler, brushing a strand of her teal locks behind her ear. "Definitely. Let's go!" She started towards the carriages, looking forward to a year of peace and growth that she hadn't gotten since Nott had left without a word.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:57 pm
Ephendelum

I'll be posting my reply to you in the lake. ^^

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:32 pm
▪MADISON CLARKE▪UNSORTED▪FIRST YEAR▪

Madison stepped off the train into the Hogsmeade station. Everyone around her seemed to know what to do, though she had no clue. It had only been with the help of a wizarding family that she had found platform 9 and 3/4. As she looked around, the groundskeeper had shouted. She joined in the throng of students heading for the lake.
((-->to lake))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image

Indala wrestled with her bag as the compartment door slammed close on her left foot. "Ouch!" she growled, making a sad face to her reflection in the window. Finally pulling her bag free from under the bench, she swung it over her shoulder and stood, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. Sliding the compartment door open, she walked peacefully down the aisle toward an exit from the train. "Hm, I wonder where Will ran off to..."

Excitement seized her as she jumped down the stairs and off the train, landing on the station platform. Smiling, she looked around for anyone that she might know. Apparently, she had spent more time than she had thought trying to free her bag, as most of the students had already departed the platform for their appropriate vehicles. Shrugging, she continued looking for Will and started toward the carriages.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Quietly, Echo spent a lot of time taking in and studying her peers. Everyone had such distinctive personalities. If this was any indication, Hogwarts was going to be very interesting. A smile crossed her lips as she thought about the possibilities.

Becoming fairly bored, Echo was relieved to hear the beautiful woman from earlier call to the first years, beckoning them down toward the lake. Happily, she took up walking, and followed the crowd to the waters edge.

User Image

((Exit to Lake))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:31 am
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante could not help but smile a bit wider when she seemed confused as to who was standing before her. "Yes Cosette, have I changed that much?" he questioned her. Even she had changed. She had gone from a lovely young girl to a blossoming young lady in what seemed like such a short time. He knew that she would have no problem finding someone who would be interested in her.

When Charon joined them he found it amusing as to her quick and snappy comeback to Charon's cursing. Yep, this was definitely Cosette.

"You too have grown so much as well. You will have to tell us how your adventures away from school had gone"
he suggested,

I can never escape the darkness inside me

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 am
User ImageUser Image

I have fallen for one who can see the future,
I have fallen for one who knows my past,
I have fallen for the one who will know if we will last

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Austin walked across the Station platform his eyes still looking for Yuan. He sighed
"Guess I'll just head to the carriages" The third year walked towards the carriages still carrying the folder. He sighed quietly he saw a familiar face, Cyrus the first friend Austin had made at Hogwarts, he waved at the older Hufflepuffs gathered. I should really get to know them better this year he thought.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Though I may never know,
What he may know,
I still want to stand with him

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
ℛαṽℯηḉʟαẘ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ℉ḯḟ☂ℌ Ẏℯαя
Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
∴∵∵∴∵∴∵∴∵¤∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

The clatter of moving feet and chatter woke Matilda from her far more pleasant dreams. She was back, though in truth it felt like she had never been there at all last year. It wasn't for a lack of entertainment last year. Simple a lack of good entertainment.

The wonder of a new year is that you get the same drama all over again, she thought dryly as she stretched and pulled her uniform into somewhat descent shape. Madeline had clearly left the cabin and while she knew she had to leave. Part of her didn't want to, the majority though was reasonable so she pulled herself together and prepared to brace the crowd.

It wasn't in till she had left the train that she realized how little of a crowd she had to brace for. Sure, there were the normal hanger on and stragglers. Yet most were moving off towards the carriages. Scanning the crowd Matilda felt a touch of tension run through her, but she quelled with a deep breath of evening air. Then she stepped into the crowd and sought out her sister with a calm and sensible mind, at least that what she reminded herself she had to do.

∴∵∵∴∵∴∵∴∵ ѺѺℭ ∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
Mᴏᴏᴅ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡ ≡Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ

Mellow Magpie

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:44 am
User Image
User Image

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「It's a new year and a new journey.」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Tyler & Kaera」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Happy」
~ - ~ωild Ϩtyle~ - ~

I'm dreaming of one kiss from you

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn's face hurt she was smiling so much. "Of course! let's get a good one!" Ryn said pulling Tyler and Kaera to the line of carriages in place. She was happy to be returning to school and classes and couldn't wait for it all to start again. She climbed in and took the far seat. "I'm so ready to get back to practice! I've missed the team game." She said thinking about her being on her broom the wind in her hair! It was exciting. She let a out deep breath trying to get ready for the start of the year once again.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am
User Image

User Image
Tyler nodded he knew exactly what Ryn meant. He had missed flying his Nimbus 3000 and playing Quidditch. "Plus we never got to see which of us is the better chaser" he said with a grin. He looked at Kaera "Just promise you won't fling the bludger at me if Gryffindor beats Hufflepuff" He said to the beater jokingly. He really hoped they would actually be able to play a game this year.

s p a c i n g
s p a c i n g
User Image
s p a c i n g
ტut ტf ეookies:

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image
User Image
MAGIC IS MY STRENGTH POWER IS MY WEAKNESS
User Image
A firm smile touched Bailey's lips as Cyrus came hurdling into the conversation, quite literally... It made her happy to see how excited the two boys were around each other, not to mention how much more confidence Cyrus seemed to have gained over the summer. "Carriages, it is." She chimed, her feet beginning to lead them towards the flow of older students making their way up to her favorite mode of transportation, other than a broomstick, of course...

Her smile spreading, and fingers still interlocked with his, Bailey nodded her approval of Nevin's plan.
"That would be lovely. Perhaps next weekend? Gladrags tends to get pretty busy during the weekend, so I'll send Pickwick to let them know we'll be coming. Actually...I think I'll make you a surprise...if you don't mind, that is." The last part was a question, but she was nearly positive of the answer, and let her attention begin to move towards the castle, and the enchanting feast they would be attending momentarily.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

User Image

The ghosts of my future: Austin

That which dances through my mind: Hm...so weird to see it in person

Swirling within me: Content

"Yes you should get to know them more. They're wonderful boys and I think they would help you a lot." Came a soft dreamy toned voice behind Austin. Yuan had slipped of the train quietly knowing that Xenos was completely occupied with Dante. It had been an interesting summer for those two and Yuan had seen everything go down months before hand. His powers as a Seer were growing. The teen spent a lot of time looking more distant then he did before.

Yuan had seen Austin yesterday....or was it tomorrow? Who knew anymore. The Hufflepuff's sense of time seemed to be getting more askew as the days went by. He was taller now, almost as tall as Xenos but not quite there yet. Smiling softly at the third year he reached out and ruffled his hair. "It's good to see you in the flesh Austin." He said in the same tone as before.

For you see, each day I love you more.

...Today more than yesterday...

...and less than tomorrow

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

I have fallen for one who can see the future,
I have fallen for one who knows my past,
I have fallen for the one who will know if we will last

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Austin heard a familiar voice behind him, though it had a different tone then normal. The third year smiled and turned to see the older boy, Looking up higher then normal.
"You got taller" Austin commented stupidly. He blushed "Sorry that was dumb to say" he said, clutching the folder. Just then the blue eyed boy realized what the older boy had said. "What do you mean 'in the flesh'?" he asked confused. He had completely forgotten the reason why he looked for him on the train and platform. The music folder went unnoticed in his hands as he looked up at the boy he had come to realized he had fallen for.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Though I may never know,
What he may know,
I still want to stand with him

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games