Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy smiled at Dukes, her attention once again wandering back to her girlfriend and how much fun they'd been having on the dance floor. "So... Harmony and I can... Um... Talk in here?" she asked Dukes in a quiet voice, a soft blush coming over her face at the question, wondering if maybe she should have kept quiet. She was feeling impatient, though... Especially with Harmony so very close.

"...is no life at all."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:47 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony looked at her softly, seeing what she didn't say and glanced at Dukes. "Hey, Fur Ball? Can you vacate the room?" She asked him as her eyes went to a turquoise and royal blue shade with gold flecks.

She wanted to get back to her little fun with Lizzy and really didn't want him in the room with them.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:56 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes looked at the two of them and gave them a sly grin. "I can't leave the room or the guards will think that you are assassins or something. You have no idea how many of them come after me a day. But, I can go into my attached rec room and you can lock me in until you two are done." He told them and handed Lizzy the key he pulled off of the chain around his neck. "I'm giving it to you. Dragons are notorious for playing mean pranks and she might just lock me in there and ditch." He said and gave Harmony a playful wink to show his joke.

Dukes walked into the room and turned on the lights to reveal a large room with a kitchen, huge television, pool table, bar, and even a bathroom and bedroom attached. "Okay ladies, the rooms are soundproofed so feel free to go all out." He said and closed the door, hearing Lizzy lock it behind him.

He looked down at the number that Harmony had given him, smiling softly to himself. So, getting help from a Dragonette who may be the child of King Ryuu. This should be interesting. He thought as he set up the pool table and pulled down his cue, getting ready for a long stay in his sanctuary.

{Music makes the soul dance to the heavens with love. Music is love.}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:02 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy blushed and giggled at her girlfriend's direct rephrasing of her question. "Thanks, Dukes," she said softly, taking the key and slipping it into her pocket after locking the door. She turned and smiled slightly at Harmony. "Looks like I'm all yours, love," Lizzy said with a small smile, leaning up against the wall and beckoning to Harmony teasingly.

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:25 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony growled at her, the Dragon taking control as she walked briskly over to her and kissed her passionately, pressing her already heating up body against Lizzy's and nipping her lower lip as she struggled with her belt, finally ripping it off and pulling off her shirt as she growled softly in longing.

...And perhaps they never will.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:20 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy put on her dress as quickly as she could, grinning at the bound girl on the couch. "I'll be right back, love. Promise." She pulled the key to Dukes' room out of her dress pocket and smoothed her hair down a bit before unlocking the door and knocking softly. "Dukes? Is it alright if I come in for a moment? I need to ask you for something."

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:26 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes looked up at Lizzy from the pool table, smelling sweat and pheromones on her. He grined and then heard a slight distress in her voice. "Yeah? What's up Liz?" He asked her, his intense blue eyes a bit concerned as her leaned on his que.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy blushed and looked at the floor. "Um, is it alright if I borrow some ice? Otherwise, I'm afraid this place will soon be reduced to a pile of ashes. Harmony can get kind of... heated." She blushed again, wishing there was a more proper way to explain this.

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:37 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

He had to cover his mouth to hide his smirk. "Ah. So she got overheated huh? Happens when you have sex with Dragons. If they don't cool down when they overheat, you run the risk of torching anything flammable in a block radius. Hang on, I'll get you some." He told her gently.

He turned and went to the freezer, looking over the ice her had. "Hey, Lizzy? How overheated is she? I really don't want to not give you enough and you get burned." He asked her kindly, trying to decide whether a two pound bag would work or if he needed to break out his ten pound bag instead.

Dukes was suddenly grateful that the Weretiger kingdom was directly below Ryuu's floating island. He had grown up dealing with needing to cool down overheated Dragons, and had even seen the devastaion a severly overheated one could do.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:42 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy smiled a bit, biting her lip as she thought. "Um, just to be safe, I'll take the biggest bag you've got," she said, her mind wandering back to the girl on the couch.

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:49 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes pulled out his twenty pound bag at her request and threw it towards her one handed and using two fingers, as if it was nothing but air. "Here, it's the biggest one unless you want a whole block. I think it should be enough. And Lizzy? When you put the ice on her, stand back. The steam can burn you bad if you stand to close. Just be very careful, okay? Dragons are great but when they get too overheated, they are more like nukes, they can burn down a house in seconds and turn people to ashes faster than you can sneeze." He warned her and went back to his game, lining up a shot with expert precision and sinking seven balls in one shot.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:53 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy somehow managed to catch the large bag of ice without getting knocked over. She blushed again and nodded at his advice. "Thank you," she said softly, returning to the lounge and locking the door behind her.

Lizzy could see Harmony's lips turning blue, and could also see the fear in her eyes. She touched Harmony's body lightly and jerked back. The girl was ice cold. Lizzy quickly untied Harmony, getting her own clothes back on and redressing her shivering girlfriend, rubbing her arms gently for a moment to lend Harmony some of her own body heat. "I'll be right back, love. I... I'm so sorry I did this to you..." She ran to the door of Dukes' room, unlocking it and entering this time without knocking. "Dukes... I... I don't know why, but Harmony's freezing now... I don't know what to do..."

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:19 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes jerked his head up at her words, sending the cue ball through the side of the table and into the wall, his que shattering from the force. "What? She's cold? How long was she breathing fire? Please tell me less than a minute and a half." He said, his eyes getting more and more concerned.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:23 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy bit her lip and tried hard to remember. "Um... Might have been two minutes... I know it wasn't any longer than two minutes..." She looked up at the male in fear. "What did I do to her, Dukes? How can I help her?"

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:35 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

He looked at her in fear and desperation, understanding that she didn't know about the limits of heat realease that all Dragons must abide by, but still worried about Harmony. He began to race to a short wall, his fist turning into the Weretiger's and punching into it. He pried apart the pieces of thick wood and plaster to remove a heater, several blanket and a small I.V. "Lizzy, help me get these out to her. It's not your fault kid. Dragons are very funny creatures. They create heat inside their body from the heart, create fire more specifically. It is stored inside their chest, but when their heart rate speeds up, it creates too much and it spreads, heating up the whole body." He began to explain as he looked through different fluids and settled on one that looked like it was filled with magma.

"When their body overheats and they can't release it in time, they send a sort of heat shock wave from their body. It's completely invisible, but anything flammable is vaporized instantly. However, if they release too much, or for too long and it's not properly controlled, they essentially drain their souce of fire, leaving them cold and if you don't keep them warm until they create more fire, they get hypothermia and die. Breathing fire is typically lethal for Dragons, it's not well controlled and it used tons of fire. It's almost always released from a smaller point for easier control. So, the myths of Dragons breathing fire is very inacurate." He continued as he hooked up the bag to a stand handing Lizzy the blankets and heater. "We have to keep her warm before the hypothremia can set in and kill her."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games