Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:31 pm
Kyle Fleetfoot

User Image

Kyle climbed into Isaac's room through the window and saw Isaac on his bed, Riley resting next to him and he gave the older boy a nod. He dropped silently to the floor and tried to give him a smile. "Gomen, the smell was too much. Are you both alright? Yuno-kun, is he alright?" He asked Isaac, keeping his voice low as to not wake the child.

He wanted to see his master, but he flet it better to remain with these two for now. Riley was to be protected at all times, and he didn't want to be with wounded people right now.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"We're both fine...I'm pretty sure Yuno is with my sister..."

Isaac lowered his voice to a whisper and carefully moved from the bed, trying not to disturb Riley. He motioned for Kyle to take his spot on the bed and sat down on the floor, resting against the wall. He began retying his bandages, making sure they were tight enough that they wouldn't slip off. The male hadn't been expecting anyone to join them, so he had removed his usual wrappings.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

"She better ******** live," Lena replied with a tired smile to show her coarseness was in jest. She took the injured girl very gently into her arms, then hesitated and looked back. "We should clean this place up before Jenni comes in. Gods forbid, if it were Sol... Well, I wouldn't want to come in and see this."

With that, she turned and took Jo-Jo up to the room she'd been occupying the other day, identifiable by Jennifer's torn skirt still lying next to the bed. Lena sighed at the sight of it and arranged the young assassin carefully. "You'd better get well soon, kid... Jenni's gonna be a mess without you," she muttered, even though she knew Jo-Jo was unconscious.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer didn't react aside from a slight shake of her head when Honey said they could come back inside. She didn't want to see Jo-Jo's blood staining the floors and tables of her workplace, not to mention the clothes of almost everyone inside. She didn't want to see her lover lying there, looking so broken and little... No. She would stay out here until the girl woke up if she had to, but she just didn't think she could enter the bar right now. Jennifer didn't even react to Grayback revealing himself, just felt a slight twinge of surprise when Honey dragged the male inside.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:14 pm
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

When he saw his older brother enter, he pushed Cory behind him and steadied himself to fight the male to the death to protect his lover. When he saw the cold, deadly, and cruel man looking like a lost child, he straightened at gave him a confused look, never havming seen this side to him before. Still, he didn't want to be near him right now and he knew that Jenni was still outside, so he stormed out, trying not to cut Grayback's head off as he passed him. He sat next to the blond dancer and said in a gentle voice, "No matter what you think you could have done, you couldn't have. You would have died. Tristain is not a good man. He probably enjoyed this. He would have killed you for fun and while she was still functioning. She is stubborn, and that is why she is alive. You couldn't have done anything to stop this, so just be there for her now. She will need you more than ever." and looked her in the eyes, or as much as he could with how they darted around, a gentle look in his pale green eyes and a comforting smile on his lips.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer glanced up at Endymion, her brown eyes slowly softening as he spoke. She shook her head and got to her feet. "I should have been there for her then. But you're right. I won't leave her alone now. I'll never make that mistake again." Jennifer went inside and up the stairs to the room she and Jo-Jo had shared the night before, wanting to cry when she saw her lover looking so helpless.

'Come on, Jennifer... She's going to die in eighty-nine days... You should get used to the idea now. When she wakes up, be there for her, be cheerful and loving... But you can't show her how her dying will hurt you. It would only make her feel worse.' The realization that her days with her lover were truly so limited was almost unbearable. She choked back a sob and laid on the bed beside Jo-Jo, touching her hair very gently. She was determined to spend as much time with the girl as she could before time was up.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:19 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

-"Seer Ragefist? Seer Ragefist, listen to me now." A male voice commanded to her.

She groaned and slowly uncurled herself in her mind and whimpered at the five previous Seers standing around her, looking at her sternly. "Seer Brighteyes, it hurts... They were horrible... I don't even have long left to live, and I just found my Keeper... Why didn't I find her sooner? I wish I had I found her years ago... I wish I had more time..." She said sadly.

Seer Gentlemind reached down, helping her stand and lifting her chin to force her to meet his white eyes containing opal flecks, his gaze kind. "Well, then Seer Ragefist, you will like our news. Seer Farsight, Seer Glory Star, and I have managed to see your furture, and from the very drastic changes to the present, you can't die." He told her, then they all broke into wide grins as he said, "Congraulations, you just broke the Seer's Curse. You are going to live a long life with Keeper Owens, have three beautiful children, and grow old together. So stop being stubborn and wake up. The Keeper needs you." He said and she found herself flung to her body so fast her mind hurt.-

Jo-Jo groaned herslef awake, her body one big ache. Her mind was hazy from whatever they had pumped her full of to keep the pain away. She turned her head weakly and saw Jenni nex tto her and she felt her vision swim for a bit, not sure if she was dreaming or not. "J-jenni?" She asked in a very rough, cracked, and hoarse voice. She didn't know how dead, and broken her eyes looked, how timid she sounded, she just knew that she was scared.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:37 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

GRayback winced as he watched his youngest sibling walk past stiffly, his eyes wide with worry. He turned to the male that was pretty much dragging him along and said, "Por favor, the streets are fine. I don't want to give you any trouble. I just need to watch Jennifer. I don't wan tanyone to hurt her. If they do, Joey would be hurt. I can't let her be hurt."

He looked around nervously, not wanting Yuno to see him for fear that he would simply call his hawk on him to rip his throat out. "I can manage the streets senor."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer gasped and quickly wiped her eyes free of tears. She hadn't been expecting Jo-Jo to wake up anytime soon, and quickly fought to put a smile on her face. "It's okay, sweetheart... I'm right here..." She kissed the girl's forehead very, very softly, guilt stabbing at her heart at the look in her lover's eyes. "I'm so sorry, Jo-Jo..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:07 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo had never been so happy to see anyone in her life before, and she felt tears suddenly pouring from her face, half from fear of what she remembered, and half from relief that it was over. She tried to move, but found ehr body unwilling to do so, so she simply cried as she faced her lover, but she managed to speak a few soft words to try and stop the other woman's tears. "I'm... I'm not gonna die....... Too much... changed.... I broke the curse.. Gonna live...." And she whimpered softly, the flash of one of her tortures shining in her mind and making her tremble in fear.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer's eyes widened at the news, unable to believe it at first. She saw the fear in her lover's face and gently brushed away her tears, her hands moving so lightly over Jo-Jo's skin that they barely made contact. Jennifer was afraid of hurting the girl further. "Shh... It's okay... You're alright... No one will hurt you now, love, you're safe... I'm here..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 pm
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

As he walked back in, he spotted Lena as she walked around the bar, pacing nervously. He walked over to her and tapped her shoulder to get her attention. "Lena, are you okay? You seem upset by this..." He questioned, and his green eyes tried to focus on her blue ones, but they would still jump around from place to place.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena looked up at Endymion and sighed softly. "Just wondering what's going to happen next... Seems like there's been one horrible event after another lately..." She pulled Endymion aside and sat with him at a table. "I can't say that I'm completely sorry you assassins and soldiers came here, though. Thanks to all of you, Jenni, Honey, Corvin, and Isis have all finally found their match." Lena smiled at him and punched his shoulder in a friendly way. "You're our people now, I guess that's all that matters." She glanced over at Grayback uncertainly and sighed. "I just hope there's some time between now and the next attack... Giza can't take much more of this..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:37 pm
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

Endymion grinned at her and began to dance goofily, somehow making the chicken dance look sexy. "I'm a person now~! Oh yeah! It's my birthday~! Not your birthday~! Party over here, party over here~!" He said softly, then flipped and landed bahind Lena with ease and grace, ruffling her hair gently. "We don't have a place to call home. None of us can go anywhere else, and frankly from the chatter I am hearing, none of us want to. Cory is my love. I will never abandon him. The Seer loves Jenni, Yuno loves Isis, and Brian is all over Honey. Literally. I can hear them in their room and it's not pleasant. Point is, we will defend our homes, families, and friends with all we have. Even our lives. The girl, Takina, she died to save us all. We would do the same if needed."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games