Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:41 pm
Dez stood up. "Maybe now is the time to intervene...." He said making his gauntlet appear.

Demitri roared. "You think a cave in would stop me?" He said as unburied himself. "Where I come from cave ins were a common day to day thing!!" He said a she began to grow in size. "But now....You've wasted my time...." He growled. "Tokage-Tokage....REX!!!" He yelled as he chanded into a rex cross between his current form. He sniffed the air and smirked. He smelled her blood. He stomped over to her location as he began to bite through the rock.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:46 pm
"I probably wont be of much use underground.", Kastel sighs as she looks worriedly at the ground.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:49 pm
The moment he took a bite out of the area she laid in, she thrust forward the sword like slab of earth and felt it pierce this upper jaw, it wouldn't be enough to kill him, but it would hurt like hell. She dug her way out and stood on top of the rubble, blood dripping from her forehead. "Fine, if it's pissed you want to see, then it's pissed you'll get!" Evelin said as she began to glow a brown color, the earth shaking more again. This time it shook tremendously and on her forehead, horns appeared, though they were transparent. They resembled that of a bull. Evelin ran with incredible speed toward the lizard and slammed her entire body against his gut and to him it would feel like a human being hit by a car.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:53 pm
((I feel like, plot wise, this RP isn't going anywhere. In an interesting plot the good guys have to lose before they can really win. smile During the fighting I think we need to start communicating with each other over how the battle is actually going to go and how it will advance the plot, or else I feel like these fights are going to go on and on and on with both sides thinking they should win.

Fiyah... I think you should let Helen kidnap your character. She can take him back to her bar and call the big bad, and then, I don't know, they end up talking and both end up learning something about themselves. Then someone comes to pick Seth up and he escapes and my character can be having some kind of emotional/moral crisis. Either that or everyone else can come rescue him? How does that sound? Any input?))  

Raining Eri

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:54 pm
Demitri roared as he push back aginist Evelin. "I expected more from you girl!!" He said as he spun slamming his tial into her sending her through the cavern wall  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:56 pm
Raining Eri
((I feel like, plot wise, this RP isn't going anywhere. In an interesting plot the good guys have to lose before they can really win. smile During the fighting I think we need to start communicating with each other over how the battle is actually going to go and how it will advance the plot, or else I feel like these fights are going to go on and on and on with both sides thinking they should win.

Fiyah... I think you should let Helen kidnap your character. She can take him back to her bar and call the big bad, and then, I don't know, they end up talking and both end up learning something about themselves. Then someone comes to pick Seth up and he escapes and my character can be having some kind of emotional/moral crisis. Either that or everyone else can come rescue him? How does that sound? Any input?))

((i agree, that sounds like a good idea. I wanted to get the syndicate more involved. And we do need the plot to pick up.))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:00 pm
((I don't really have anything for Kastel to do since Demitri and Evelin are underground...))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:00 pm
[This post as actually going to end the fight lol]

Evelin climbed out of the rubble she glared at him with red eyes but slowly the horns and the glowing eyes vanished. She stood up straight and glanced up at the roof of the cave That's right...my fight is not with him... she thought. She glanced over at the lizard. "We're both damaged but I'll end this fight now. I suggest you head back where you came from. Once you reach the surface and you still want to fight you'll only be doomed to lose since you'll be fighting three of us. While your heading back to your nest, tell your boss our conversation isn't over. He'll know what I'm talking about." Evelin smirked and shot up, no longer underground and soon she was above ground again. Evelin simply sat down and took a deep breath and began looking to see her wounds. She only had scratches, a wound on her forehead, and a bruised rib. She was after all as tough as a rock.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 pm
Dez looked at Evelin. "uhh...nevermind." he said walking over to her. "Are you ok?"

Demitri growled. "The next time we fight...I'm going to rip your heart out!" he said as he drileld his way out of the cavern  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:04 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Raining Eri

((i agree, that sounds like a good idea. I wanted to get the syndicate more involved. And we do need the plot to pick up.))

((Awesome, I'll wait for Fiyah, to see how he feels about my idea and we can start with some plot productive conflict!))  

Raining Eri

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:09 pm
Evelin stood up and nodded, "I'm fine. I would have liked to finish him off but they stopped me." She chuckled lightly and brushed off the dirt on her clothes and then cracked her back again. "Aside from a couple bruises I'd say that was a pretty good fight. I'm glad I help back some...if I didn't then that would cause major problems around here." With another chuckle she winced from her bruised rib. "Anyway, about what you wanted earlier. I just recently gotten some of my memory back. I'll join in your quest, but for my own reasons."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:12 pm
Dez blinked. "Really, wow. thanks. Now I think you should go rest some. Yuo are banged up abit. But..did you notice he was different this time?" He siad reffering to Demitri  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:17 pm
"If you're talking about his anger then I did realize it. It appears that I managed to kick the child act out of him. He finally became serious in fighting me, though if we continued fighting, his anger would have been his advantage and downfall in the end." Evelin took a deep breath and sighed, "I'm fine, there is no time for resting."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:23 pm
"So you're going to fight then...", Kastel says more to herself than to Evelin. She frowns as she holsters her gun, fidgeting a little afterwards.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:33 pm
"I have unfinished business with someone. My whole life changed because of him and I plan on finishing what I started. Other then that I'm going about this my own way. I'll help because the more the easier it will to get to him." She smiled slightly at the two of them and stretched again. "So now what?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games