Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:25 pm
Damien frowned. He then turned to the twins. "I don't suppose you would know anything on helping the recovery of the system, would you?" he asked them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:42 pm
"We're sorry sir..." They said apologetically at the same time.
"The coding looks like java, if I'm not mistaken." Vincent said.
"And we don't know anything other then basic html." Valkyrie finished.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:21 am

"Well, actually, it is. My style is the reason that everyone can get home" Zil chuckled before starting to laugh like some kind of madman. He continued, "Oh, the Ravenstone's last heiress? I highly doubt it. Those rich girl types are most likely bottoms anyway" He laughed a little before continuing, "Nah, I'm a virgin. I really am" That sounded highly unlikely coming from him but knowing his first and only ever love died long before, it was a possible fact.

"I found two tapes in Blood Fox's drawer! One is Auntie Shadow's conversation with a guy that claims to be named 'David'. And there is another tape tied to it. It's a tape of the tyrant's speech. And get this... Their frequencies are extremely alike! I'm at the communications department room testing Blood Fox's hypothesis. It's very much probable that this 'David' guy that Auntie Shadow was talking to... Is that guy" Fanny said.

Monica sighed and looked at Damien implying 'These men are incompetent. I would fire them if I were you' before she closed her eyes processing the information. She opened them and said to Damien, "It will be wise to change all the password sets. After all, while sifting for information, the hacker may have recovered them all to be less suspicious next time while connecting externally"" She then continued, "But that's not the problem that is very much unsettling, absolute leader. The fact is... This division is where all the monetary information of the empire is being kept. I'm afraid we're going to have to be tighter with the banks and the secret locations where some of the treasures are being kept. If the hacker found out where they are, they are in great danger" She looked very much serious. After all, the empire was Monica's investment. Most of its start up money came from her pocket. She wouldn't be pleased at all if any of the empire's money was taken. That was also the reason why there weren't many corrupt officials in the government. They wouldn't survive long under Monica's hawk eyes and the ever obedient secret police under her. Also, with Monica's skills in black mailing as well as very close relations with the heads of government, she could dispose of them at a snap of the finger.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:21 pm
Raising an eyebrow Jay smiled maliciously and stepped forwards, one of the darts suddenly embbeding itself into Zils should.
Now Jays face was set into a serious frown, his head tilted to the side, giving him the look of a child denied candy "you know people like you bug me, thinking you can keep those lowlifes safe? i don't exsactly see them storming the place to find you" his face once more split into an evil smirk "so why not make it easy and i'll try and make your death slightly less painfull for you and any other rats we catch scamppering around the city"

Saiyu stuffed the folder in her bag and slammed the draw shut.
Checking to make sure the coast was clear the red head litturaly walked out of the building, a cheshire cat smile streached across her face as she once again ducked into one of the hedges and crept away from the building.
Fishing out her communicator Saiyu sat cross legged in a dence part of the bush and stuffed the communicator in her ear and switched it on "this is ally cat, it blood fox there?"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:56 pm
Damien sighed. "Once all this is over, I will handle it. Seems I need to do things myself to make sure they're done right" he said with a scowl.

Dustin almost dropped the phone. No, it couldn't be. "A-are you sure? You really think that the man Shadow was dating was...my brother?" he asked. If so, they had it in the bag if they could play their cards right.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:15 pm
"The twins looked up at Damien silently, then looked at each other again, feeling useless again. Still, they didn't want to be sent back to the academy. Anything was better then that.

Jian was quite for a moment in thought, then turned to look at Damien. "Perhaps our new war developments should be kept on file rather then in our system before it reaches the battlefield", he said, making a small waft towards the kids. "Not for all of the things, like criminal data and so on, but rather just our hidden aces. It's a bit of an out of date method, but in that case, it might be necessary to keep important things secret."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:03 pm
Damien placed a pensive hand on his chin. "Hmm. I guess we'll have to. Sometimes there are drawbacks to technology" the Absolute Leader said. He would also have to use his own private laptop more often. Not the computer he had in his office. One that wasn't connected to any other technological device.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:19 pm
((I don't know what to post...))

"Yeah... it's too bad." Jian sighed. "So, I'm assuming you had a talk with 'her'. How did it go?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:58 am

Zil felt the painful sensation of the dart sinking into his shoulder and he let out a distressed whine. He then began to speak, stuttering as he thought about the needle lodged into his shoulder, "Gah! ahh... ah... I would... give up... my life for them.... They're family... And... It doesn't matter... if I'm not alright... I know they're... in safe hands..." He stopped speaking as he cringed in pain. It was obvious in his words though how much he trusted Dustin and how much the rebels meant to him.... Even under threat of death. He let out an enthusiastic cry that had 'masochist' written all over it, "Aah! That feels so good! It's like LSD in my system all over again!" He laughed again before answering Jay, "It's not like you've asked me what you wanted to know!"

Fanny replied with seriousness in her voice, "Affirmative. And I know you might not believe me but I think your ears are as sensitive as Fox's when it comes to that man's voice" She paused and let the tape with Shadow's conversation play over the transmission. "Is that proof enough, Silver?" Fanny asked, hoping the substitute leader knew what to do. "Do you think we can ask Shadow to ransom him?" At this, she sounded a little worried. In her mind, she was anxious as to what Zil might be saying to whoever was interrogating him at this very instant. Hopefully, he would not say something so offensive it would cost him his life but knowing Zil... That just might be the case.

"A-Absoulte leader!" Monica had said, knowing it was a lot of work for a group of men... What more one person. Then again, he was Damien and Monica knew well enough the extent of his capabilities. She gathered herself and said, "Shall I bring the children out? You know, this kind of information being exposed to them might still cost them their lives even if we put them under our protection. There are... Notorious people who will do anything for a speck of info" Well, she was right. If gang members found out that the kids were being summoned to the government headquarters, their lives would be in real danger. "Anyway, why are they here?" Monica said finally out of curiosity. Being kept in the dark wasn't exactly good for her or anyone else for that matter... Because she's been known to torture people until she gets what she wants.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:06 pm
"These kids are already in that positions as it is, though I'm surprised you haven't picked up on it considering you saw what they could do." Jian told Monica. "Since you are in the head of the secret police, I suppose it's appropriate to show you, but this is highly classified information." Jian said, slipping out a notebook from the middle of his stack of papers that he always had to carry around.

"Is that..." Vincent started.
"our notebook?!" Valkyrie finished.
"How did you get it from the headmaster?!" they both said with alarm.

"Easy. I politely asked him to hand it over, along with everything else you two have produced." He said simply while handing it over to Monica.

"You mean you also have the..." They both started when Jain suddenly put a finger over his mouth as if to tell them to be quite.
"Oh..." Valkyrie said.
"Right..." Vincent finished.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:22 pm
From the moment Dustin mentioned Damien, Mikhael's finger went to his comm unit. he kept trying to find whatever frequency they were on, but to no avail. 'of course... they'd want noone to be able to listen in...' he shrugged, lowering his arm, as he turned back to Dustin. he waited, to see what he'd say, a rather anxious look plastered on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Monica browsed through the notebook just to see the pattern and nodded as she saw some really feasible gadgets in there. "I see... So that is the extent. War machines, is it?" She asked. "And I thought they were just really smart children. This is a breakthrough" She commented, giving back the notebook to Jian. "Well? How do you want it? Shall we place more spies around the academy?" Of course, by spies, she meant, snipers... But that would probably alarm the kids and Jian probably understood that already so there was no need to mention it.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:56 pm
"That's right. Keep a good eye on these two." Jian said, talking the notebook back and putting it in the middle of the stack. After all, he took it with him because he didn't feel comfortable with leaving it on his desk. "And, uh... just for the record, these two are a bit mischievousness as well as being smart. For example, the opening ceremony..."

"But Mr. Head General, we're good kids." Valkyrie started.
"Yeah... honest!" Vincent finished, as they both looked up at the adults with their most innocent expression.

Jian was silent for a moment before turning back to Monica. "Make sure that your soldiers make a clear note of this. It would be bad if these two started running practice runs on them, and they didn't keep an eye out for it."

"...Drat..." The two muttered under their breath.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:34 am

"Security.. Well, no need to worry. I'll take care of it and make the situation as normal-looking as possible. The kids won't even notice they're being watched" Monica said, unofficially taking responsibility for the matter. It was sure though that Jian knew how many precautions she would probably take even if it were as simple as guarding a pair of students in an already well-guarded institution. "However though... A family friend... The Laurels who have been friends of the Ravenstones for over half a century now... I believe the infertile couple that managed the clan adopted an orphan and are about to transfer her to the military academy. I could have her watch over the twins to make sure they aren't bullied and take care of matters that the snipers probably can't do anything about. Knowing the Laurels, they probably adopted a straight-laced girl judging from their background" She rolled her eyes and sighed, knowing its people like her who defied the system that eventually rose up in the end and also the fact that the Laurels were so transparent that you could figure out everything about them by just looking... No dark secrets. Monica found that... Boring.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:40 pm
Jay examined his nails like a board house wife, his face twisted into an almost childish pout as he listened to Zil Rambble on.
"and do you think they would give their life for you?....after you were shot not one of them tried to get to you now did they? as far as i could see they pretty much let us hall you away!" Pushing himself straight from his leaning possision Jay smirked and spread the darts inbetween his fingers "i wounder if they would let you die at the hands of the millitary....they arn't very loyal to you..." Smirking Jay stalked around the red head strapped the the chair like a hungery lion, his eyes never leaving Zil "so lets play a ittle game then, i ask you a question and you answer.....if i think your lieing to me well...." pausing for a second the officer ripped the dart free from Zils forarm and placed it back in his hand, examaning the bloody tip with glee "lets say you'll wish you haden't. shall we start?. Name and Age."

Saiyu pulled the communicator from her ear and resumed her crawling through the bushes, if zil wasn't going to answer her then she wasn't going to wait around, she needed to get away from the scene before the millitary vultures started swooping in on anyone in the area.

Checking the coast was clear Saiyu broke from the cover of her bushes and stepped onto a sparcly populated street with a raised eyebrow. From the looks of it these people had money which ment this was not a part of town she would blend in easly.
Nervously tipping her hat to an older couple (each of whom turned there nose up at her dress sence) Saiyu stepped into the nearest side street, her palm connecting with her forehead in exsasperation. She had spent so much time cursing Zil that she had not been paying attention to her path through the undergrowth and was now paying the price for her stupidity by standing in a side allyway of what looked like one of the many government districts of the vast city, a place of empire supporters and workers. If she didn't get caught and murdered by the police she was sure shadow would murder her by the time she got home.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games