Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|[ Oto ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:16 pm
digital m u f f i n s

In character, our characters know nothing of what is going on in Kiri and it seems as if my Yukikage is being suspicious and overly cautious!

Ergo: How did I pull a Miss Cleo?! The Yukikage is merely guessing! Besides, he also said he dislikes how there is like... only THREE jounin active in the village, two of which are going on a honeymoon!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:21 pm
Haruhi: First off, I want to high-five you for knowing that term. XD I'm basing this off of what others have told me, since I don't check the main chat very often. I stand by that claim since a state of alarm does not equal "getting ready for war". If I've gotten any details wrong (and I admit my info is sparse), please let me know. On a semi-related note, is Yuki planning to attach sails to its island? 'Cause that would be awesome.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:22 pm
That's just it. Suspicious to the point of full military movement. You are only making Yuki look worse, as if they are preparing to start something. << It's like saying... Now that Yuki is mobilizing their Shinobi at such a rapid pace they are suspicious and they might be preparing to attack the villages because they just invited every shinobi to a festival on their country. >> It could be seen as a plot for war. That's fine though. I'll use that as my rebuttal. v.v'' I didn't want to but eh.....

[edit] If it really is that way and like Ergo said, what people have been saying in the chatroom and through my pm box, then I will back up a tad but it's still too much of a coincidence >>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:24 pm
Ergo: Well yeah, I do watch I Love the (Whatever Decade) and Miss Cleo was in it. XD

I haven't alarmed the village in character, Keiji has already been bothered that since Minty could not get in that something obviously had to be up. Yet without lack of information, he has no idea how it affects Yuki.

And bring it up with Aand! I didn't suspect anything when he suddenly offered to fortify Yuki and when I read in the Mizukage's office, he was using his NPC Nekita to make The Mizukage believe that the festival was a cover for something sinister that Yuki was planning and I didn't see the Mizukage dismissing the idea!

And no, no plans to go afloat and I don't believe it's even possible. XP  

Haruhi000777

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:28 pm
Was she? XD Well, I learned something new today.

Think about it: Why would another Village willingly allow foreign Shinobi in?

Statements like that only reinforce the idea that this is Miss Cleo, honestly. =

Are you sure~? owo You could totally do it. You know you want to~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:28 pm
digital m u f f i n s
That's just it. Suspicious to the point of full military movement. You are only making Yuki look worse, as if they are preparing to start something. << It's like saying... Now that Yuki is mobilizing their Shinobi at such a rapid pace they are suspicious and they might be preparing to attack the villages because they just invited every shinobi to a festival on their country. >> It could be seen as a plot for war. That's fine though. I'll use that as my rebuttal. v.v'' I didn't want to but eh.....

[edit] If it really is that way and like Ergo said, what people have been saying in the chatroom and through my pm box, then I will back up a tad but it's still too much of a coincidence >>

Yuki had nothing to do with the festival! Just because it's in the Snow Country, people assume the Yukikage is running the show and he hasn't even had a chance to go to the festival!

And I would like to point out, both the Mizukage and Satoshi dismissed Yuki as being weak. Any kage would want to change that so their village would be more well protected.

And don't talk about sudden militarization, Keiji already began forming a new Anbu/Oinin program and a Medic corps before all this suspicion started.

Besides, currently Kirgakure don't know jack squat since they're busy with their own thing. How will they tell the difference if a couple more jounin pop up and there's been no attacks?  

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:30 pm
Ergo War
Was she? XD Well, I learned something new today.

Think about it: Why would another Village willingly allow foreign Shinobi in?

Statements like that only reinforce the idea that this is Miss Cleo, honestly. =

Are you sure~? owo You could totally do it. You know you want to~

Minty came in disguising her character as a Matsumoto Monk checking up on his family known to be in Kirigakure, yet he was denied access.

Then they are just allowed to sneak in willy nilly to Kumo? Which obviously happened since the genin in question and Minty's character have not immediately returned from Kumo?

Your claim of Miss Cleo-ing is bunk!

Besides, with the sudden renovations of the village to make it more impenetrable, you don't think the Yukikage would want the muscle to back up what he has?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:30 pm

@Digital: And there is no way for other village's to know that she it getting the genin of the village to try and rank up faster. XD

@Ergo: I suggested that we get some strong earth, wind, and water users and set the island afloat. That way no other villages would have an exact location on us and attacks would be rare. XD

Flamefox Merimac

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:44 pm
Haruhi: First off, saying that Yuki has nothing to do with what happens in the Country that they just so happen to run sounds a little strange, but maybe that's just me. It's a pretty safe assumption that Yuki would have at least some presence in the Festival, since it would be downright strange for them not to have any.

Does the Yukikage know that his/her ( I don't even know gender here ) Village is looked down upon?

I don't think the forming of Anbu etc. is the problem, it's the sudden increase in patrols of the Village compared to how often they happen normally. By my count, two patrols since 9 this evening have been claimed, which usually means that the Village is expecting something big.

Kirigakure (and again, I may be missing out on stuff here) does know jack s**t about this. The Kiri-nin are not complaining in-character, are they?

I can't pass judgment on why anyone was turned away; that's just not something I can do.

Eh? What's happening with Kumo? We're addressing this issue, not Kumo. (Seriously, I have no idea what's going on with Kumo.)

You haven't convinced me that my claim is bunk, despite how skeptical I am of my own thoughts on the matter.

Does this have anything to do with anything? I have the feeling that you're attempting the Straw Man here.

Flame: That sounds totally awesome. XD If only it were practical!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:48 pm
Ergo War

I don't know, Wiggles made the festival and he held it in the Snow Country for some reason.

Why is Yukigakure looked down upon?

And this cannot be the first time that two patrols were performed in a single day. The first one happened because two inmates escaped the prison, the second one bandits are going to attack.

Complaining about what?

It goes back to the suspicions of why Kiri was turning people away. Keiji sent another group to look into Kumo and they obviously got in without hassle. Yet Kiri was accepting no one.

Well I don't know how to convince you.

Straw man?  

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:00 pm

@Ergo: It's practical if you believe. Wind ninja use the sails to move around, water ninja can help with that too. Earth ninja are mostly there to just break Yuki off. Of course it Yuki makes landfall, they can help with that. XD As long as there's like no volcano under Yuki shouldn't be a problem. Of course for any ninja to be high enough rank for that to work, they wouldn't have to leave the village at all. XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:00 pm
Oh my god, Wiggles is the best nickname ever. XD My point stands, though.

I dunno why. I asked if the Yukikage knows that it's happening.

Is that so? Well, that problem's solved.

Bringing up the Kiri-nin randomly in a largely unrelated argument looked to me like an attempt to make this look like a case of bias. My apologies.

Even that can be chocked up to different border policies, but that's not a very good counterargument. In my experience, Kumo has always been much more open than Suna, but I've not been looking much at other Villages, so I can't really compare them with anyone else. Kiri is also known to be much stricter with their policies, since they have a dedicated group of swordsmen who enforce the law and whatnot. Also, alert could be started because of their only Jounin being killed in the Exams (which is what the public knows). So, why the sudden spy to Kiri? Any particular reason?

A Straw Man is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone takes a problem and oversimplifies it.

As of right now, I'm pretty much done trying to bring up points because--as I said earlier--everything I've heard was from OOC conversation.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:04 pm
Flamefox Merimac

@Ergo: It's practical if you believe. Wind ninja use the sails to move around, water ninja can help with that too. Earth ninja are mostly there to just break Yuki off. Of course it Yuki makes landfall, they can help with that. XD As long as there's like no volcano under Yuki shouldn't be a problem. Of course for any ninja to be high enough rank for that to work, they wouldn't have to leave the village at all. XD

Hm... I dunno. Being a physics major, that whole Fuuton thing seems sketchy to me. If you were able to break off the island (which is probably on a volcano, seeing as it's not a chain of islands like Hawaii), you could probably use Suiton people to push it around while having Doton people keep the island from sticking on the ocean floor. Actually, keeping it afloat would probably be a major problem, so maybe some more Suiton users. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:06 pm
Ergo: He knows that the festival is going on, but he didn't do anything about it, other than say it was happening and people should go to it.

This wasn't a sudden spy sent in the last couple of days Ergo. This spy was sent like, the first day I took up office weeks ago.

Ohhhh...  

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:07 pm
Ergo War
Flamefox Merimac

Hm... I dunno. Being a physics major, that whole Fuuton thing seems sketchy to me. If you were able to break off the island (which is probably on a volcano, seeing as it's not a chain of islands like Hawaii), you could probably use Suiton people to push it around while having Doton people keep the island from sticking on the ocean floor. Actually, keeping it afloat would probably be a major problem, so maybe some more Suiton users. XD

It would probably depend more on how much of the island is sticking underwater and stuff. I mean you would need a few good size sails and probably a few Fuuton users on each sail. Didn't really think about keeping it a float. Have the doton users hallow out air pockets under the water and Fuuton people keep them filled?

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games