Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Medabots! (accepting/open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:20 am
Caine continued to walk, checking his watch before looking up to the sky. "man....looks like were opening the sale late Silver." He looked down to her with a grin before thinking back to Jiro and B.B "You think we should tell Jiro, it's obvious that B.B has forgotten her past, but the information is still stored in her memory banks, maybe a quick refresher to who she really is will unlock those memories." He sighed before rubbing his forehead. "But......what kind of impact will that have on her and on Jiro?"

Silver stopped and looked up to Caine. "Caine, the information we hold may be something that should remain in the past, but it isnt just are past, it is also B.B's and Jiro atleast deserves to know."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:38 am
blossomail stood watching over the surounding streets, pulling the last severed wire from her back as she listened for any hint of her previous unwanted owners to attempt to retreave her after her escape from their labs. She stared down to the streets as she heard voices. to her great surprise she was looking down on Silver. a Kilobot that was never supposed to have been activated and one of a pair from the black series, what made things worse was the striking similarity of Silver to Roks, one of the medabots who had seemingly destroyed her years ago. She couldnt help as her anger rose and her destructive behavour rearing its ugly head. "....t...t..target locked......worthy opponant..." She lifted her lazer arm preaparing to shoot a high intensity cutting beam right at Silver.  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:53 am
Silver quickly looked up to the roof tops to see Blossomail before quickly moving and pushing Caine forward. "do you see that Medabot? it's aiming at us!"

Caine looked up as he was hastely pushed into shelter, managing to catch a glimps of the medabot attacking them. "....no...i dont believe it, thats Blossomail, we had a huge problem with that thing back before i met you, it terrorized everything from cars and buildings to medabots and medafighters, it was unstoppable! how.....how is it back, it was destroyed years ago." He shook his head to clear his thoughts before thinking as to why it would be attacking him and Silver. "...wait...it's after you Silver, you must remind it of someone, and that someone must be in that things bad books, this isnt good, that thing has the power to rip through an armour truck with its lazors."

Silver stared at Caine before nodding. "so...it is settled then, we must defeat it?....if not, it could go on a rampage like all those years ago?"

Caine sighed before placing a hand on his head. "That thing is a Kilobot Silver, like you and B.B......but there is one difference, that thing is far more powerful than you or her."

Silver looked around the corner of her hiding place to look for Blossomail and spoke without looking to Caine. "a Kilobot, like me and B.B......Kilobots are dangerous....that is why i choose not to fight, i do not wish to harm anyone, but this thing, it sounds like a monster from hell, i see no more suitable a reason as now to fight, not to hurt people, but to help." She looked to Caine again. "you say i am no where near strong enough, but i must try."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:13 pm
Blossomail punched through the thin tin wall of the shelter Caine and Silver had taken refuge, grabbing silver by the shoulder and forcing her back through the hole, tossing her to the side and charging her, moving with great speed.  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 pm
Silver hit the floor hard before struggling to push herself up onto her hands and knees. "this....may not have been the best idea..." She turned to find Blossomail on her already, unable to dodge the charge, she braced herself.

Caine's eyes widened as he watched Silver be pulled through the metal wall before he stepped out to watchBlossomail charge at Silver. "Silver, if we're going to do this, we need to get out of defense and into attack!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:44 am
Jiro led her to an air pocket and smiled when he surfaced to take a breath"Not to much longer"he said to her and smiled lightly"Catch your breath. Can have you passing out on me in the water now can i."  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:51 am
Mira took a second to catch her breath before taking another deep breath and pushing herself back under, waiting for Jiro.

Blossomail rammed into Silver with a hard thrust of her fist, to silver's head, before getting ready to fire her lazor at point blank range.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:57 am
Jiro smiled and followed her back down before leading her deeper into the cave. about min down the came to a large entrance he smiled as he pointed up so they could surface. He began swimming to the top as he broke through the water and looked up with a gentle smile. The walls glowed a light blue from the small crystals embedded into the rock  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:11 am
Silver took the hit to the head, seding her rearing back as one of her horns broke off completely, falling to the ground several yards away, she stumbled slightly as her visual processors began to fail. "we...we've got a problem here Caine, i cant see!"

Caine clenched his teeth before giving the order for Silver to move. "Get a move on Silver, she's charging her lazor, if you get hit by that it will rip through you like toilet paper!"

Silver nodded before jumping to the side and hoping she had moved far enough to avoid the blast.

Caine looked to his meda watch, watching the red blinking bar at the bottom signaling that Silver had already sustained 80% damage from just that one hit. "Silver, we need to do something quick, and unfortunatly, i think it involves running away."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:16 am
Mira came up for air before panting slightly to catch her breath. "so....uh, where are we?"

Blossomail turned her head and let her eyes follow Silver before charging towards her once again and kicking hard into her chest. before standing motionless for a moment, eventually turning and begining to walk away. ".....Unworthy opponant...not worth the effort."  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:19 am
Caine watched Blossomail begin to leave before quickly collecting Silver off the road. "strange....its almost as if she gave up because she got bored, but bordom is an emotional state."

Silver looked up to Caine, her visual sensors still acting up before letting her head fall to the side to look at Blossomail. "did that thing say i wasnt worth it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:23 am
"Hey ugly!"B.B yelled looking at blossomail"You got a problem with my sister you got a problem with me!"she then began firing her new 45 cal rounds at her

"Hey your not alone!"Dai said with a grin"Lets go ArchBeetle dash!"Dai called. A red medabot with a cannon on its chest was transported"Lets go!"he said placing the medal in

"Right! Dai lets kick some butt!"

"Well we are in a cave....wel cavern. I use to come here all the time to think when i was depressed"he said and smiled"the lights always cheered me up. I just really wanted to show you this"

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:33 am
Blossomail turned to see B.B before sounding almost like she was growling with rage. " Locking on to target....Worthy opponant..." She didnt move, knowing fully well that she would take minimal damage from the rounds and she needed to stand still to charge her lazor. "Die!" She lifted her lazor arm and shot a high intensity lazor at B.B.

Mira looked around the cave, not really sure what to think, it was beautiful, but being in a place with no visable exits except the way they came in made her feel uneasy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:43 am
B.B grinned"Good I got you attention"She said as she waited for the blast"Your so slow"she said as she began firing more round as she quickly moved around her

"Arcbeetle charge beam"

"Roger"he said as he charged his cannon before firing the blast at her
"Don't worry. theres another way out"he said and smiled lightly"I origionally found it when i fell down a hole in my tree all the way up there. So i began to build a stair case after the many years of coming down here

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:48 am
Blossomail couldnt help but let out a laugh at B.B's silly motion before quckly dodging the beam attack from Arc Beetle before landing infront of B.B and bring her knee up straight towards B.B's chest with great speed.

Mira climbed up out of the water and looked around, holding her arms around herself to keep herself from getting cold.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff