Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:44 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon stepped onto the pitch, cursing his bad playing last game. He hadn't even really done anything in the game, and was instead just hovering there like an idiot. He planned on doing better, and waited for the game to start.

Silver Team Beater
                                              AC: 19
                                              Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +7
                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                              Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]
                                              Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: 'Bout bleedin' time we actually play...
                                              OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

username

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:47 pm
I wonder why I get paranoid when I’m high
I wonder why I say yes to everyone in my life
I wonder why I can’t run that fast in my dreams
I wonder why I feel short when I know my money’s tall
I wonder why I miss everyone and I still don’t call
User Image
User Image

αɢє 16 | βιρσℓαя | sℓчтнєяιи sιxтн чєαя ρяєғєcт

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐCaty walked out to the pitch feeling like she was the last to the party. Literally. Good lord what time did these people wake up? Maybe she should put her danish away and act contrite. But there was a whole third left. After an absentminded shrug she shoved the remaining pastry in her mouth and jogged the rest of the way hoping none fell out her mouth (it'd happened once and was totally disgusting) and waited until she had swallowed and it had settled before attempting her stretches.ஐﻬ

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Catch
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]
Final Roll: ~

Quote:

So maybe I don’t know, maybe I don’t know
Maybe I don’t know, maybe I don’t know
But maybe that’s okay
Maybe that’s okay, maybe that’s okay

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

℉ḯḟт♄ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder jogged onto the pitch, literally the last player on it. Ugh, he'd overslept and now he was going to pay for it. At least everyone else was here. He gave the others a wave and crossed his arms, waiting for the game to start and hopefully not tick Leon off more about what happened over the summer. If he was lucky, the older Slytherin wouldn't send bludgers his way.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +9 to Blocking the quaffle
                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Here's hoping we have a good game.
                                                  OOC:

Thor

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

username

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen was disappointed about how the last match went, but hoped that both teams played well in this one. If nothing else, Hufflepuff needed to disrupt Slytherin to prevent them from trying for a sweep. "Today's game is between Slytherin and Hufflepuff. Snakes versus Badgers. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 7, 8, 5, 3, 8, 3, 9, 3, 9 Total: 59 (10-100)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:57 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Once the quaffle was thrown into the air, Oliver took off after it. The blond hoped he'd be able to get ahold of it first.

Armour Class: 16
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +6) (shooting quaffle +6)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll: 59 (in progress)
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: > than keeper
Steal: > than AC
Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 2, 7, 8, 3, 7, 2, 3, 9, 4 Total: 55 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:05 pm
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image
User Image
                                                        Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin

Emma was on her broom faster then she could one could say go. She was so hyped for this game. As the quaffle was released the seventh year bolted for it. Her challenge, beating Oliver Davis to the quaffle.

Status: Game 2 Let's Go!
                                                        With: Hufflepuff & Slytherin Teams

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
                                                        Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                        AC: 18
                                                        Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Stealing, +8 Shooting
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                        00 - 00

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:01 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver swiped the quaffle from midair and took off towards the Hufflepuff goalposts.

Armour Class: 16
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +6) (shooting quaffle +6)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: > than keeper
Steal: > than AC
Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee shot into the air and began searching for the snitch. She hoped she'd catch it again.

Position: Seeker
                                                      Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      -/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:30 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody took off when the game was called. She flew high above the rest of the players and began looking for the snitch again.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

She sighed and continued searching. She was hoping to win. She loved winning. Also she really didn't want to be beat by a younger student. Especially not her weirdo cousin's daughter's girlfriend... who was also like her cousin or something. Her family was screwed up.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      -/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:40 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody continued her search. She was glad to see Aimee still seemed just as clueless as her.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

She groaned as she continued searching. She needed to spot that damn snitch soon!

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      -/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:44 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody saw a glint in Aimee's eye. The 6th year must have spotted it. She began ferociously looking where Aimee was.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:44 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingleHufflepuff Beater

With the release of the Quaffle and the Snitch, it was time for Hannah to get down to business. Hufflepuff needed a win today to have any shot at all at the Cup, and that meant Hannah needed to keep Mel healthy and flying. Positioning herself to defend their Seeker, Hannah saw a Bludger whizzing by, and decided to send it toward Aimee. 'Time to earn my keep,' she thought.

OOC:
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 to Hit/Deflect Bludgers
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Aiming Bludger at Aimee.
Effect Value: 19
Results: Hit, unless saved
Devlyn Maycry

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

She grinned. Aimee had spotted the snitch! She began her pursuit of it. Just as she began her pursuit she was slammed with a bludger. She groaned.

Modifiers: +7 catch/spot (-1)
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      1/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games