Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:59 am
Louisa Iris

I suppose when you look at it that way it really wouldn't be worth doing. sweatdrop Recycling outfits isn't bad~
It's good that you were able to get another phone. If it's necessary then it's great to have one! And that really sucks. We don't have any debt but I know it can be tough dealing with it. =c I can understand not wanting to put anymore stress on money.

I think it really depends on a anime/manga's popularity when it comes to updates. If it's not that popular I would assume it's not updated as often. I heard a lot of about that manga quite a few years ago but I don't see it at all now.
Really? I don't mind them at all to be honest. I think Chespin came out a little... over the top with it's final evolution but the rest look great to me. It of course all depends on personal taste. Like I was never really wowed by Kanto's or Sinnoh's starters.
You can only get two as far as I know. You're given the opposite of your chosen type post-game, but always restart my game and trade my team to my husband's game so I can play through it again. I'm going with Fennekin now.

I wonder if you'll have enough time to put it up!
I wouldn't know at all to be honest, I didn't read the book. xD Just watched the movies haha.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:08 am
Clasela

Haha, it's actually like a white lime-washed pot with a pattern around the top.
That's so good to hear! Or to hospitals. Our government spends millions each year on fireworks for New Years Eve and it's such a waste of money.

User Image User Image

I know... I've just been reading on Pokemon, so it's the first thing that came to my mind when I read your post about pots xD
      I know right? Sometimes, things are just bang out of order. I like fireworks... but if someone else needs the money first, then to hell with it. We use pots and pans instead during New Years to make noise xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:22 am
Yokies

I suppose when you look at it that way it really wouldn't be worth doing. sweatdrop Recycling outfits isn't bad~
It's good that you were able to get another phone. If it's necessary then it's great to have one! And that really sucks. We don't have any debt but I know it can be tough dealing with it. =c I can understand not wanting to put anymore stress on money.

I think it really depends on a anime/manga's popularity when it comes to updates. If it's not that popular I would assume it's not updated as often. I heard a lot of about that manga quite a few years ago but I don't see it at all now.
Really? I don't mind them at all to be honest. I think Chespin came out a little... over the top with it's final evolution but the rest look great to me. It of course all depends on personal taste. Like I was never really wowed by Kanto's or Sinnoh's starters.
You can only get two as far as I know. You're given the opposite of your chosen type post-game, but always restart my game and trade my team to my husband's game so I can play through it again. I'm going with Fennekin now.

I wonder if you'll have enough time to put it up!
I wouldn't know at all to be honest, I didn't read the book. xD Just watched the movies haha.

User Image User Image

Yeah, I know. But right now, I'm into foodie (don't ask me why, I have no idea as well) so I'm not really keen on changing my avi. Oh well, I guess Halloween really isn't my thing xD

That is true. Goodness knows Naruto is still on-going xD Well, I do think it's because the author's taking so much time releasing the next chapters. Like, she even apologized in one episode about the delay. And the fact that she's placed the lead guy in mortal danger... so yeah, nobody likes a dead main character, eh?
      I know what you mean by that but... I dunno. I guess I don't find any of them cute xD I mean, even Delphox looks weird to me rofl
      Ooooh, nice emotion_dowant So that mean, I would be getting Froakie after the game?
      I'm guessing someone already finished the game xD

I dunno. Honestly, I don't think I'll be able to. Like, I'll be active right now, but I'll never be able to facilitate things through.
      I never wanted to watch it at first because I have heard it's a torture watching it. But I just had to see it after I watched Sleepy Hallow.... mostly because of Johnny Depp emotion_kirakira

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:48 am
Louisa Iris

What exactly is foodie? I've never heard that word before. xD It's understandable, not everyone can do every style of avatar~

I honestly don't even see why sometimes. xD Naruto is TOO long to me haha. Usually when the main character dies they somehow bring them back though lol. That or they have the main character's best friend die or something to "build character". xD
Haha I understand. You like the cute type of Pokemon and they don't end up being the typical "cute". xD I found Greninja cute but I played with him in Pokemon-Aime and all the Pokemon are so adorable in that haha.
Yup. Though that Froakie comes with a nickname that you don't get to choose, since it's from an NPC. But you can always breed it with a ditto to make babies. xD
Haha yeah I finished it about a week ago or so. Taking my time on the second play through so I don't get burnt out on it.

Aw. Well maybe you can try for our next event?
I like Johnny Depp's acting but I don't find him attractive at all haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:11 am
Yokies

What exactly is foodie? I've never heard that word before. xD It's understandable, not everyone can do every style of avatar~

I honestly don't even see why sometimes. xD Naruto is TOO long to me haha. Usually when the main character dies they somehow bring them back though lol. That or they have the main character's best friend die or something to "build character". xD
Haha I understand. You like the cute type of Pokemon and they don't end up being the typical "cute". xD I found Greninja cute but I played with him in Pokemon-Aime and all the Pokemon are so adorable in that haha.
Yup. Though that Froakie comes with a nickname that you don't get to choose, since it's from an NPC. But you can always breed it with a ditto to make babies. xD
Haha yeah I finished it about a week ago or so. Taking my time on the second play through so I don't get burnt out on it.

Aw. Well maybe you can try for our next event?
I like Johnny Depp's acting but I don't find him attractive at all haha.

User Image User Image

I guess it's someone who's really into food. I dunno, I think I've heard it before, I'm just not sure when and where rofl

Yes, way too long. But at least it still has a backbone, and not just some cheap shot at trying to make it really long. I know, but that guy was dying already and what's the point of killing him off too soon? I dunno... many of us found it quite shocking and disappointing xD
      I want to have an Espur around!! Meowstic is just so cute >.< And what's Pokemon Amie?
      I've never really bred with Dittos before. I guess I'm just never really into breeding and all that. The only time I tried was when I planned on having 6 Volcaronas in my team, and that's because the Volcarona I found in the ruins was a female.

Yeah, I hope so. Honestly, I feel bad being a crew since I can't really do much for the guild... like I don't deserve the title of crew anymore. I wish I could be as active as before... but work's just taking more of my time than school before.
      I love him~! Especially in his role as Capt. Jack Sparrow. He was just amazing there~! emotion_kirakira

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:18 am
Louisa Iris

I looked it up and it seems that's what it means, so I guess that make sense haha.

True, it at least has it's plot still going, no matter how drawn out it is. Some anime just get.. all over the place and it seems like it's trying to hard not to end. That's really odd though, to just kill off your main character after everyone has just got to know them and whatnot, jeez. xD
Espurr freaks me out a bit but I do love those Meowstic. Pokemon-Aime is a new feature in the game that allows you to "play" with your Pokemon to an extent. You can pet it, feed it, and play mini-games with three of them at the same time. The Pokemon behave so adorably in it. xD
Ditto will breed with anything, which is why I recommend it. It'll just act as the opposite gender of the one you want to breed it with. I wonder what a team of six Volcarona would do. XD

It would suck to give up your crew title though if you're going to be able to free up time later. D= You still pop in and help where you can, which is good~
I actually never watched any of those movies. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:46 pm
Yokies

I looked it up and it seems that's what it means, so I guess that make sense haha.

True, it at least has it's plot still going, no matter how drawn out it is. Some anime just get.. all over the place and it seems like it's trying to hard not to end. That's really odd though, to just kill off your main character after everyone has just got to know them and whatnot, jeez. xD
Espurr freaks me out a bit but I do love those Meowstic. Pokemon-Aime is a new feature in the game that allows you to "play" with your Pokemon to an extent. You can pet it, feed it, and play mini-games with three of them at the same time. The Pokemon behave so adorably in it. xD
Ditto will breed with anything, which is why I recommend it. It'll just act as the opposite gender of the one you want to breed it with. I wonder what a team of six Volcarona would do. XD

It would suck to give up your crew title though if you're going to be able to free up time later. D= You still pop in and help where you can, which is good~
I actually never watched any of those movies. XD

User Image User Image

Well there you are xD Although, after so much food that we've been having at parties lately... I'm starting to get nauseous of seeing too much food sweatdrop

I know what you mean. It's what we have here with our local shows. Once they get a good rating, they'll start drawing it out until its ratings start falling. We once had a show here that kept on saying its on its final week... but it continued on for a couple more years.
      Well, his eyes could be a little disturbing, having it stare at you like that. But I would tolerate anything just to get those Meowstics xD
      Aww... that's so cool!! So it's like, you're really in that world now eh? You get a lot more interactions with your team than before.
      So you mean, I could breed my Lilligant with it? emotion_kirakira
      Well, if sent out individually, it might not be that scary. But imagine horde battles with 6 of them xD

I have told Roxy about this some time ago because I wasn't able to participate much in the last event (aside from Halloween). But she just let me stay. I guess she also thinks like you. Thanks a lot for making feel not so use-less emotion_hug
      At first I didn't want to coz I thought it was scary. But yeah, he was just awesome there and got me hooked into the whole series.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:23 am
Louisa Iris

I would love to see a lot of food right now, I'm kind of really hungry. XD

It's just a marketing ploy to be honest. Someone says limited time or something is going to end, people are drawn to it for some reason. It really sucks when advertisers keep using it though.
I think the shiny female Meowstic is really nice. It's white and yellow, looks like an angel of sorts haha.
I think they tried really hard to make it more interactive now since the 3DS can process so much more and manipulating 3D models is easier than trying to liven pixelated sprites.

Yeah you can breed Lilligant with a Ditto. =3 For bunches of babies. XD
That sounds like it could be scary haha. Though hordes only have 5. XD But still 5 is scary enough haha.

It's no trouble at all. ^^; Here of all places is like the place no one wants you to feel useless~
I tried watching the first one I believe, but couldn't sit through it. XD But at least I tried I suppose haha. It's good that you were able to get hooked on them though~ It's nice finding more things you enjoy. o: Even if you didn't think you would at first.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Green_crayon42

Interesting Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:00 pm
Hi.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:11 pm
Hello smile  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:10 pm
Yokies

I would love to see a lot of food right now, I'm kind of really hungry. XD

It's just a marketing ploy to be honest. Someone says limited time or something is going to end, people are drawn to it for some reason. It really sucks when advertisers keep using it though.
I think the shiny female Meowstic is really nice. It's white and yellow, looks like an angel of sorts haha.
I think they tried really hard to make it more interactive now since the 3DS can process so much more and manipulating 3D models is easier than trying to liven pixelated sprites.

Yeah you can breed Lilligant with a Ditto. =3 For bunches of babies. XD
That sounds like it could be scary haha. Though hordes only have 5. XD But still 5 is scary enough haha.

It's no trouble at all. ^^; Here of all places is like the place no one wants you to feel useless~
I tried watching the first one I believe, but couldn't sit through it. XD But at least I tried I suppose haha. It's good that you were able to get hooked on them though~ It's nice finding more things you enjoy. o: Even if you didn't think you would at first.

User Image User Image

Don't change your avi for food!! Your's look so adorable right now emotion_kirakira

Yeah, it is, isn't it? Like here, we only have two major local channels that fight for market share so they'd do anything to hook viewers. So in the end, we just watch the start and not the ending of any show.
      I know right? They're so pretty and beautiful~ And is it true it's easier to catch Shinies in X and Y?
      That is true. You can only get so much out of pixels than 3D.

Awww... that would be FANTASTIC!! But then, I only have a limited supply of Sun stone... Unless you know where else I could get some.
      Yes, definitely scary. Anybody knowing Quiver Dance is a dangerous opponent.

That is true. You can be anybody you want to be here.
      Yes, at least you tried xD
      I never really understood the story at first. I just loved him because even if what he's doing seems to be madness, he can still pull it off.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:37 pm
Louisa Iris

Aw, thank you. 4laugh I've been on a cute kick so I've been making really girly avatars haha.

That kind of sounds like what I do regardless of marketing or press. I start a show and get into it and then just let it fall through. Like I was watching a show called Switched at Birth like every night a new one premiered. I watched the first whole season just fine but then I fell out of it haha. But that's only really for American television, I'll keep track of an anime if I really like it haha.
I do believe it's true. I mean many people have popped up EVERYWHERE saying that they've gotten so many shinies in this game that it must be true. People legitimately have been encountering and hatching shinies more often. My husband even recently hatched a Shiny Goomy, so I would ceretainly say the chance has been upped.
3D has just opened up a lot more possibilities for Pokemon and I can't wait to see what more they intend to do with it. 3nodding

Here is all the information on Sun Stones and how you can get them. 3nodding It can be tough to keep getting them, but you can get more than what the game initially gives you.
In competitive battling using a stats increasing move like that there does multiple stats or heightens the stat two stages can be quite damaging to the opponent. o Ao It can literally steal the whole win from you if your opponent gets one off. XD

Haha yeah, thats one thing people can still do~
I don't sit through movies as well as I used to either haha.
I guess that's why he played the Mad Hatter haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:38 pm
Green_crayon42

Hello there! How are you? c:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:42 pm
yummycupcakessparkles

Hi! How are you? 4laugh

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:00 pm
Yokies

Aw, thank you. 4laugh I've been on a cute kick so I've been making really girly avatars haha.

That kind of sounds like what I do regardless of marketing or press. I start a show and get into it and then just let it fall through. Like I was watching a show called Switched at Birth like every night a new one premiered. I watched the first whole season just fine but then I fell out of it haha. But that's only really for American television, I'll keep track of an anime if I really like it haha.
I do believe it's true. I mean many people have popped up EVERYWHERE saying that they've gotten so many shinies in this game that it must be true. People legitimately have been encountering and hatching shinies more often. My husband even recently hatched a Shiny Goomy, so I would ceretainly say the chance has been upped.
3D has just opened up a lot more possibilities for Pokemon and I can't wait to see what more they intend to do with it. 3nodding

Here is all the information on Sun Stones and how you can get them. 3nodding It can be tough to keep getting them, but you can get more than what the game initially gives you.
In competitive battling using a stats increasing move like that there does multiple stats or heightens the stat two stages can be quite damaging to the opponent. o Ao It can literally steal the whole win from you if your opponent gets one off. XD

Haha yeah, thats one thing people can still do~
I don't sit through movies as well as I used to either haha.
I guess that's why he played the Mad Hatter haha.

User Image User Image

I have noticed that. But I like this one the most~ It's so cute and cuddly xD

Hehe, I do that too to some shows. But right now, I'm all focused on my Running Man series. It's the only thing that I watch nowadays to be exact.
      Maybe it's because Game Freak decided that they should introduce more shinies to stop people from hacking into the system? I mean, there's just so many cheats out there that sometimes, they destroy the game. Although I've never really been into catching shinies... I'm more interested in getting Pokerus, which I accidentally did in my Black 2 emotion_awesome
      Yeah, it is interesting the different things they've come up with. I hope we can start our own day care, I've always wanted that xD

Oooh, thanks! I'll look into it... here's to hoping I'll get a Lilligant with Own Tempo xD
      I know right? I've never fully appreciated those kinds of moves until now. Usually, I just skip over them, but oh boy are they devastating to your opponent.

I loved him there~! Although I found him a little bit saner than how one would expect a mad hatter. I mean, he wasn't all like that in the cartoon eh? Then suddenly he's swinging a sword xD

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games