Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow caused a few more cracks to appear in the ice, then she stepped away to allow Feng to finish freeing himself. "When Feng has gotten free of this, I want everyone to come up to the Watchtower for debriefing." She teleported back up to the Watchtower and told Oracle to search whether Killer Croc was still around and what his abilities were. As far as she knew, the Batman's old enemy was gone, but Kuzan's words of a reptile man sparked some curiosity.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:37 pm

"Alright." Kuzan said as he watched his cousin melt the ice. "What hit you..." He said trying to think of the flames that froze Feng

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:15 pm

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

"Snow, we've been breached." Clyde said from behind Snow in a serious tone. "We aren't safe. At this very moment, we're all being watched." Clyde touched the small red eye on the front of his mask and revealed his face. "Snow, where is M'gann? We need her to set up a link when the other get here." Clyde said with every bit of urgency he could muster. It was even apparent in his facial expression what sort of stress he was dealing with. Gamer was bugging everything and the Leaguer felt there was barely a thing they could do.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:11 pm

"Already on it," M'gann said from the main console where she was interacting with Oracle to find the source of the security breach. She'd unintentionally gone invisible while she was working, which was why Clyde hadn't seen her. She returned to visibility as she spoke.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:41 pm

“If you know the enemy and know yourself,
Then you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy,
For every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.”

"For you maybe..., Morigan grumbles, "I'm still trying to defrost my wrists..." She eyes her wrists sourly, they were currently wrapped in warm clothes to combat the frostnip from Kuzans attempt to freeze her. [/b

“If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
You will succumb in every battle.”
-Sun Tzu
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Feng broke the ice and toke a deep breathed as he gasped for air. "I...I thought i was dead! "He said holding his chest. "What hit me?" He said shivering as his heat returned. "I felt warmth from those flames... then a sudden burst of cold." He said as he stood up.

Kuzan sighed. "I have no idea...but I couldn't touch the ice...it burned and zapped me." He said showing his finger tips which were burnt. "That man, he was a dragon or something, He flew off after he froze you." He said simply. "snow wants to speak with you as well. I suppose i should take my leave." He said as he turned and headed towards the exit

Feng sighed as he rubbed his head. "I was frozen?" He said crossing his arms. "nothing can freeze me...so i thought." He said as he began to ponder

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Ꮋ𐌄𐌗
Katriana Violet

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

"Hmm..." Katriana pursed her lips, moving closer to Arielle and taking one of the other woman's wrists in her hands. "We've got some time before those pizzas get here. Maybe I could help warm you up while we wait," she whispered into Arielle's ear.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:21 pm

"If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, then I doubt we'll be finished before the pizza gets here.", Arielle responds.

-Sun Tzu

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Ꮋ𐌄𐌗
Katriana Violet

Katriana chuckled, smirking. "Hm, you may be right," she said softly, "But I bet I can prove you wrong a few times over."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:58 pm

A smile tugs at Arielle's lips, "You've proven me wrong before, love." She gently pulls Katriana onto her lap and hugs her lightly, "I would prefer to save that for a time we don't have a time limit."

-Sun Tzu

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:36 pm

((You two should write all this down and send it to me. ninja ))

"Oh geez, do I have to go too? I just used The World." Jenos groaned from his seat. He didn't want to call his wife and tell her not to come get him.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:10 pm

((Fiyah, you naughty boy!))

Ꮋ𐌄𐌗
Katriana Violet

Katriana smiled and kissed Arielle lightly on the lips. Then she pouted teasingly, at the same time moving her hands quickly to warm her lover's arms and get rid of the last of the frost Kuzan had left on her.

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"Yes, you do, Jenos," Snow said through Jenos's comm link, having heard him over it. "You were involved with the battle, so you have to be involved with the debriefing."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:25 pm

((I'm not the only one thinking this. wink ))

"Fine, but my wife is going to have to move me, I seem to have run out of energy, odd how that works." Jenos said and sighed, waiting for Karin to get to the Hall.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Feng sighed. "should i grab my cousin Snow?" He asked through the comm link as he evaporate any water on his clothes. "By the way...dd you recognize the ice that trapped me? Seeing as how you're in touch with he mystics"

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"Bring him. He was involved in the battle, he should be involved in the debrief," Snow replied. "And, no, unfortunately, I did not recognize the energy signature of the ice. Oracle's looking into it."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games