Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~~ ❀ Fairy's September Rush | Closed!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havockitty

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:56 am

strawberryalice
havockitty
strawberryalice
havockitty
Setsunasa
BabyGusty
Haha, thank you! 4laugh Yeah I'm a G1 lover heart They are by far the best emotion_kirakira *cuddles my collection of them*

The new MLP is pretty cute, but the oldschool My Little Pony, Care Bears, Gummi Bears and Sailor Moon have a special place in my heart~

old school sailor moon made me wonder how me and my friends were so oblivious as kids.

DID SOMEONE SAY...SAILOR MOON?!?!?!?! Favorite scout, go! Mine's Sailor Mercury. heart

neptune and pluto were my favs.

and then Artemis ( even thuogh he was always pushed around by luna)

I really love all the scouts, but Mercury was the one I instantly relate to. I even wanted to dye my hair blue when I was younger, but my mom wouldn't let me. Now I'm adult and I can totally do it if I want. I love the moon kitties. I wish there was more Sailor Cosmos and Queen Serenity.

i really thought the outfits were very nifty- but i will say i adored the villains outfits. Amazon trio and quartet were some of my favs (oh tiger eyes).

sad sad note-my best friends sister wanted to have a sailor moon wedding. with all teh bridesmaids dressed as sailor scouts, her husband to be as tuxedo max and thier fat cat as the ring bearer. She refused to invite me (im close with her family and her sisters just not her) so i said me and my hubby would crash as tiger eyes and hawkeyes
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:57 am

Enigmatic Malady

Oh lucky me! I'm currently looking for someone to RP with me, especially in that RP. I'm currently accepting anyone who is semi-literate and above. Just post in the applications subforum and I'll pm/quote you if you're accepted or not c:

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:57 am

Setsunasa

ASKFJSDLK Sailor Moon AND Cardcaptor Sakura?! Where were you when I needed a friend to obsess over these with years ago?!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:58 am

Setsunasa
strawberryalice

OH MY GOD MY FEELINGS! I loved them all. Have you read the manga?

Back in high school I read them all hehe, they were veeeerrrryyy different from the anime for sure!

I also loved me some Cardcaptor Sakura~

Same, I've been reading the re-release manga. So much nostalgia. I like both the anime and the manga. I'm really looking forward to the Sailor Moon reboot/20th anniversary. Cardcaptor was AMAZING.

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:59 am

iLovePockeex3
Sailor Moon defined my childhood!

YES heart heart Sailor Moon is still a huge part of my life (I rewatch the anime all the time). Toonami Aftermath plays Sailor Moon too.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:59 am

iLovePockeex3
Lain Julett
ninja

Hello (:

Whee 4laugh

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:00 am

iLovePockeex3

ASKFJSDLK Sailor Moon AND Cardcaptor Sakura?! Where were you when I needed a friend to obsess over these with years ago?!

I...I uh... ; u ;

I HAVE NO EXCUSE!
/seppuku

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:01 am

strawberryalice
I'm really looking forward to the Sailor Moon reboot/20th anniversary. Cardcaptor was AMAZING.

I heard about that reboot but didn't see much about it yet.
(really I haven't googled it in a while, haha)

Hope it doesn't disappoint!

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Caimbrie
strawberryalice

It's fine, what task do you have now?

I have to find the ring by Bass'ken lake and scout the third camp of gnomes. rofl

iLovePockeex3
kidraychan
Bumpy bump!

Oh. My. God. LOL, YOUR SIG! I'm in love.

heh heh thanks a bunch!

kidraychan

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

strawberryalice

I do too! I've been meaning the rewatch the show, but just so busy with everything! D:<

Setsunasa

-Cries- Don't leave me now ಥ_ಥ
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:03 am

Lain Julett

How are you doing today? (:

kidraychan

You're welcome <3

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:03 am

Setsunasa
strawberryalice
I'm really looking forward to the Sailor Moon reboot/20th anniversary. Cardcaptor was AMAZING.

I heard about that reboot but didn't see much about it yet.
(really I haven't googled it in a while, haha)

Hope it doesn't disappoint!

I don't think it will. I haven't heard too much about it lately either, but I'm sure we will soon enough. I'm really excited.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:04 am

BUMP 6

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:05 am

strawberryalice

I don't think it will. I haven't heard too much about it lately either, but I'm sure we will soon enough. I'm really excited.

I thought it was already released? Maybe I'm thinking about something else o___o
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games