Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:44 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Makes sense" Moris said quietly. "Students around here like gold in an old mine gotta know where to look and have good timing" he used an analogy. "What would you like for dinner or do you want it to be a surprise?" he asked him. He was getting used to cooking more than just for himself and like to indulge in it as much as possible.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:10 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Makes sense" Moris said quietly. "Students around here like gold in an old mine gotta know where to look and have good timing" he used an analogy. "What would you like for dinner or do you want it to be a surprise?" he asked him. He was getting used to cooking more than just for himself and like to indulge in it as much as possible.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

User Image

"I want you to surprise me everything you made so far has been delicious " he said leaning up slightly to kiss his boyfriend  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:28 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"It will be the best surprise yet" Moris happily and a little more happy after the kiss. These moments of affection between him and his boyfriend were the highlight of his day especially when they haven't gotten in trouble for it.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:33 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"It will be the best surprise yet" Moris happily and a little more happy after the kiss. These moments of affection between him and his boyfriend were the highlight of his day especially when they haven't gotten in trouble for it.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:
[/quote

User Image

Jeffery grins up at him " I can't wait "he said softly as he gently rubbed the blondes cheek with a small smile  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:50 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris looks down at Jeffery dreamily after his boyfriend's response. Softly nuzzles the hand that had rubbed his cheek and lost in the moment.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:11 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris looks down at Jeffery dreamily after his boyfriend's response. Softly nuzzles the hand that had rubbed his cheek and lost in the moment.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

User Image

Jeffery tilted his head slightly as he continued to rub his boyfriends cheek "so why did you decide to come here "he asked softly  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:01 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris blinked a couple of times after hearing the moment. "My new parents sent me here. To experience the school life I was derived of and being around people close to my age" he answered. "You know I've been thinking about dating. Shouldn't we have our first date at some point? Maybe tonight's dinner could count as one" he asked and suggested to Jeffery.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:19 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris blinked a couple of times after hearing the moment. "My new parents sent me here. To experience the school life I was derived of and being around people close to my age" he answered. "You know I've been thinking about dating. Shouldn't we have our first date at some point? Maybe tonight's dinner could count as one" he asked and suggested to Jeffery.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Jeffery let out a small laugh "yea I guess it can be I'm new to dating so it works "he said with a grin as he relaxed once more in the blondes lap "meeting you has been the best thing to happen to me in a long time "he said softly as he stared into Moris's eyes  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:47 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was pretty much pleased his suggested of their first date was accepted. "Guess it will make the whole going all the way thing all the more special and romantic" he thought blushing a little. He stares back at him into his eyes, "I feel the same" he replied. He felt lost after his friends disappeared on him and through Jiho was trying to keep things stable until he met Jeffery.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:04 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Calmly he looked over at the other but he kept playing while he thought to himself but he watched the ball. Seeing it going in a different way he moved to get it panting slightly "Well it kind of reminds me a little bit of tennis but this you play with a wall and person and tennis you have nothing in between you and the person"he said gently.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf
Ah okay

TimeKeys

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:15 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

"And that tennis involves a racket too" Kana added. "I prefer sports and games with physical contact with ball or object like basketball or soccer" he said as he readies himself for the next hit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:30 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was pretty much pleased his suggested of their first date was accepted. "Guess it will make the whole going all the way thing all the more special and romantic" he thought blushing a little. He stares back at him into his eyes, "I feel the same" he replied. He felt lost after his friends disappeared on him and through Jiho was trying to keep things stable until he met Jeffery.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

User Image

Jeffery leaned up and kissed the blonde " you're cute when you blush "he said softly with a small smile  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:26 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris kissed him back then blushed even more by what his boyfriend says to him. "You look sexy when I see you blush" he replied. "Want to go do some stretching once you relaxed long enough?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:34 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris kissed him back then blushed even more by what his boyfriend says to him. "You look sexy when I see you blush" he replied. "Want to go do some stretching once you relaxed long enough?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

User Image

Now it was Jefferys turn to blush he looked to the side which made him put his face in the blondes crotch causing him to turn even more red as he turned the other way "y-yea if you w-want to "he stuttered out his face as red as a tomato  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:13 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Seeing where his boyfriend's face ended up at Moris turned even more red also. "Good because I'm pretty sure to get all excited if things continued any longer this way" he said then moves to get up.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games