Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:09 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"the funny part is that she doesn't even know that it is her birthday." rasberry looked up "it midnight." berry changes into dark berry but is still knocked out.
*The Prince clenches his fists.*
"if verron hadn't attacked me she would of been fine. but because she not in a deep sleep . she could wake up."
*The Prince begins to walk towards the portal to the past.*
"what are you doing?"rasberry watched him
*He doesn't answer and continues to walk.*
*in the past at that moment berry was in her mother's arm it was just now her 1st b-d*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"if verron hadn't attacked me she would of been fine. but because she not in a deep sleep . she could wake up."
*in the past at that moment berry was in her mother's arm it was just now her 1st b-d*
*The Prince goes through the portal.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:16 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
the witch had appeared and she killed her dad and killed her mother"mommy." baby berry sayed. the witch grabed berry "time to get the curse of the darkness." the witch shoved the hourglass in her and she droped berry and rasberry went to her and picked up berry the hourglass what half way in her. ((got to go see you tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
the witch had appeared and she killed her dad and killed her mother"mommy." baby berry sayed. the witch grabed berry "time to get the curse of the darkness." the witch shoved the hourglass in her and she droped berry and rasberry went to her and picked up berry the hourglass what half way in her. ((got to go see you tomorrow))
*The Prince sees a gaurd and picks him up by the throat.*

"Where is the newborn? TELL ME!!!"
((Okay. Seeya.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:11 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((Okay. Seeya.))
"in..... the ... main hall....."the guard died.

the witch attack rasberry and rasberry hid berry."let me alone." the witch attack rasberry.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((Okay. Seeya.))

the witch attack rasberry and rasberry hid berry."let me alone." the witch attack rasberry.
*He threw the gaurds body against the wall and began to run. He slowed outside the door they were behind and heard the fighting. He kicked the door in and let his chainwhip loose.*

"Ready to die witch?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:00 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((Okay. Seeya.))

*He threw the gaurds body against the wall and began to run. He slowed outside the door they were behind and heard the fighting. He kicked the door in and let his chainwhip loose.*

"Ready to die witch?"
((berry and rasberry looked the same went they were little.))the witch ingored him and grabed rasberry and threw her to the side and picked up baby berry again and showed the hourglass in herr completely in her and she gained a bunny ears and a cat tail. "leave my sister alone." rasberry sayed and was crrying.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((Okay. Seeya.))

"Ready to die witch?"
((berry and rasberry looked the same went they were little.))the witch ingored him and grabed rasberry and threw her to the side and picked up baby berry again and showed the hourglass in herr completely in her and she gained a bunny ears and a cat tail. "leave my sister alone." rasberry sayed and was crrying.
*Runs behind the witch and wraps his chain whip around her neck a few times.*

"Take it out of her."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:06 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((Okay. Seeya.))

"Ready to die witch?"

"Take it out of her."
"i can't. it was an order so i obeyed." the witch threw berry towards the wall and rasberry caught her and was still crying. the witch sayed"even if yo kill me the hourglass will never come out. it will make a demon out of her on every birthday she has. and it will full come out on her 16th birthday."((omg that berry birthday today where he was before.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Ready to die witch?"

"Take it out of her."
"i can't. it was an order so i obeyed." the witch threw berry towards the wall and rasberry caught her and was still crying. the witch sayed"even if yo kill me the hourglass will never come out. it will make a demon out of her on every birthday she has. and it will full come out on her 16th birthday."((omg that berry birthday today where he was before.))
"TAKE IT OUT OF HER NOW WITCH!!!"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:13 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Ready to die witch?"

"Take it out of her."
"am not able to."the witch diappeared and rasberry held baby berry closes to her body and was crying"baby sis wake up. please." (rasberry is 4)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Take it out of her."
"am not able to."the witch diappeared and rasberry held baby berry closes to her body and was crying"baby sis wake up. please." (rasberry is 4)
*He walks over to Rasberry, squatts down to her height, and puts his han on her shoulder.*

"Don't worry. We'll fix this. I promise."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:20 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Take it out of her."
*He walks over to Rasberry, squatts down to her height, and puts his han on her shoulder.*

rasberry was shaking and berry was still knocked out"who are you ? what do you want from us?" rasberry was sarced of him. she was still crying and held berry in her arms. ((got to go to bed))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

rasberry was shaking and berry was still knocked out"who are you ? what do you want from us?" rasberry was sarced of him. she was still crying and held berry in her arms. ((got to go to bed))
*He returns to normal.*

"You may call me Prince, and I am here to help."

((Okay, seeya.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:03 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*He returns to normal.*

"You may call me Prince, and I am here to help."

((Okay, seeya.))
"how?" rasberry was crying.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games