Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:29 pm
The girl was getting away. Gotta fly faster, Zephyr said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:37 pm
Zack sighed and left the house. He looked down the street and noticed Zephry flying away. "oh this is just...just wonderfull...you know, invite someone over and then ditch them. " He said sarcastically. "I guess thats how all teenagers are." Zack wasnt that old actaully. He had just entered his early 20's. But It was hard to tell how old he was if he was 40 or so. Being an angel had its ups and downs. this was one of his ups. Ageing he never had to deal with.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:40 pm
The cat girl turned the corner. "Whomp it slows me down going around a corner." Zephyr turned and saw a flick of her tail as she ran even faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:44 pm
Zack leaned on a post and started to play with his fire magic in his left hand. His right remained in his pocket as he created birds and butterflies out of fire. He grinned at them and then closed his hand. Zack suddenly began to play around with another element he posessed. Ice.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:47 pm
Zephyr finally caught back up to the girl. He passed Zack and saw him playing around with his magic.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:50 pm
Zack created a ice rose in his hand and then let it drop, smashing into thousands of pieces. He sighed and stuffed his hand into his pocket.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:56 pm
The cat girl was now weaving through the buildings. She had caught Zeohyr following her. Zephyr was no longer being slowed down by the turns.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:26 pm
Zack looked up at the sky and noticed the dark clouds entering over the city. He suspected it was going to rain again. at this time of year it was always raining. then again, England wasnt a sunny place. Thats why he loved it so.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:42 pm
(I remeber when i was elen me and my sister were watching fearfactor. when it was over we had a movie camera and decided to make our own. We laughed about it for days and we learned a lot of great recipes.)

Zephyr felt a drop of rain hit his cheek. He looked up and noticed clouds rolling over. When he looked back to where he was going he hit a building. He opened his eyes and noticed the girl was looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:47 pm
Zack flapped his wings a little. He jumped up onto a car and flapped his wings hard as he jumped into the air. he decided to follow young Zephyr and see what he had been after. He made sure though that he kept out of sight. he was good at that actaully, being a master theif, you learn a lot.

{edit}

((lol, thats funny hehe))  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:51 pm
Zephyr closed his eyes thinking that when he opened them the girl would be gone. He opened his eyes and the girl wasn't there. The girl popped into sight a moment later looking at Zephyr with a confused face.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:56 pm
Zack found Zephyr near by and what was this? A girl? She seemed strange to Zack. He hid on the top of a room and looked down at the two. I wonder why he ran after her?Zack thought to himself.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:57 pm
Lufu was still sitting on the roof of Zack's mansion as the rain began. As raindrops were about to hit him, they were swept away into a long ribbon of suspended water that gradually grew longer as it continued to rain. He stood up and extended one arm, making a few twisting motions with his hand. The water ribbon immediatly began to twist and contort, wrapping over and arround itself untill it was a hollow sphere of water, which also continued to grow as the rain fell.
Lufu smiled and began another exercise, control of power. He began creating thin currents in the water sphere, crossing each other like a web, untill the whole thing was moving. He began to make them go faster and faster, his face turning slightly red as he fought to maintain the shape. As the sphere got larger he continued to add more currents, making a vortex of sorts. The speed of the rotations began to cause light breezes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:09 pm
Zack yawned and looked down at the Zephyr. He was actaully thinking about the others at the moment. Strike, Xixi, lufu, tiger...everyone. He figured he should have a masked ball...  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:20 pm
(The girl is Tiger. I was setting up a way to meet her.)

Zephyr looked up and noticed Zack smiling looking as though he was gonna burst out laughing. He sighed and got up.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games