Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:10 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Not for long." He said with a grin, then swung his scythe through the air again, causing pink beams flying towards Xeggr.

~Meanwhile~
"I would have killed you, if it wasn't for Zexion." The figure said, pulling back his hood. It was Saix.
"S-Saix?!" Deruku screamed.
"Yes. It is I, Saix. Prepare to die.. Mortal...."

Deruku woke up screaming, and felt a sudden pain in her back. "Oh sh*t. I forgot." She silently got up, and opened the door without making a sound. She walked down to Saix's room, and entered. A bright light shone from the window, it was the moonlight, and it was full. "Saix? Are yo-" She gulped, "you here?" Then looked around the room, she found herself walking to the middle of his room.

Xeggr made a Reflaga shield and made it bounce back to Marluxia.

Zexion was asleep in his room.

Axel carried aura back up to his room but he took the squkestes staris ever every step "SQUEEK" he didnt want to wake the rest of the orgnization espicaly zexion or supior or deruku or any one else for that fact he finnaly got to his room and open the door

he swaggered with aura in his arms he set her gently on the bed and walked over to the bath room "damn where are the medical supplys?" he wispered to him self then he snuk out of his room and softly closed the door then went to zexion's room "damn asleep" then xemnas's room"damn asleep also!" then felt a draft comming from saix's room he went to go check it out to see deruku sneaking in

he snuk up slow and selint and taped her shoulder once they were in side the room but Deruku didnt know he was there

Deruku took another shakey step into the dark room. "Saix?" She said again, then heard a loud "BOOM!" downstairs. She quikly turned around to see Axel standing there. Deruku ran past him and ran to the bar.

Marluxia was holding his chest in 'pain', while Xeggr stood there. "What happened here??!!" She yelled.

((it's the opposite for the chest thing, but alright))
"A fight..." Xeggr said in pain.

((Oops))
Deruku started to cautiously back up and out of the bar. "A fight? W-why???" She stuttered, and accidentally fell backwards, landing on her butt. Deruku now stopped moving back, and said sadly. "Please don't fight.... Please.."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:26 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Not for long." He said with a grin, then swung his scythe through the air again, causing pink beams flying towards Xeggr.

~Meanwhile~
"I would have killed you, if it wasn't for Zexion." The figure said, pulling back his hood. It was Saix.

Deruku woke up screaming, and felt a sudden pain in her back. "Oh sh*t. I forgot." She silently got up, and opened the door without making a sound. She walked down to Saix's room, and entered. A bright light shone from the window, it was the moonlight, and it was full. "Saix? Are yo-" She gulped, "you here?" Then looked around the room, she found herself walking to the middle of his room.

Axel carried aura back up to his room but he took the squkestes staris ever every step "SQUEEK" he didnt want to wake the rest of the orgnization espicaly zexion or supior or deruku or any one else for that fact he finnaly got to his room and open the door

he swaggered with aura in his arms he set her gently on the bed and walked over to the bath room "damn where are the medical supplys?" he wispered to him self then he snuk out of his room and softly closed the door then went to zexion's room "damn asleep" then xemnas's room"damn asleep also!" then felt a draft comming from saix's room he went to go check it out to see deruku sneaking in

he snuk up slow and selint and taped her shoulder once they were in side the room but Deruku didnt know he was there

Deruku took another shakey step into the dark room. "Saix?" She said again, then heard a loud "BOOM!" downstairs. She quikly turned around to see Axel standing there. Deruku ran past him and ran to the bar.

Marluxia was holding his chest in 'pain', while Xeggr stood there. "What happened here??!!" She yelled.

((Oops))
Deruku started to cautiously back up and out of the bar. "A fight? W-why???" She stuttered, and accidentally fell backwards, landing on her butt. Deruku now stopped moving back, and said sadly. "Please don't fight.... Please.."

Xeggr looked down at her and saw the the sad face she had fell upon. He leaned on his staff and limped over to her. WHen he got right in front of her he reached out his hand, "C'mon, let me help ya up." he smiled, but still felt much pain. He could feel that he was fading away.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:30 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx

((Oops))

Xeggr looked down at her and saw the the sad face she had fell upon. He leaned on his staff and limped over to her. WHen he got right in front of her he reached out his hand, "C'mon, let me help ya up." he smiled, but still felt much pain. He could feel that he was fading away.

She just held her hand back because she was scared that he might hurt her. "No.. That's ok." Marluxia glanced over at Deruku, with an evil spark in his eyes. Fear struck her like lightning, so she looked away quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:19 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

~Meanwhile~

aura opened her eyes to find her self in axels room, the olny way she knew it was his and roxas's was the fact that there was a faint smell of smoke. she just layed there staring at the door waiting for some thing to happen

Axel ran after deruku to fin a big fight happing down in the bar before he saw what was happing he yell "can any one tell me where the med-" he stood there stunned

*cough**cough*  

l o v e s y d n e y

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:43 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_sydney_xXx

((Oops))

She just held her hand back because she was scared that he might hurt her. "No.. That's ok." Marluxia glanced over at Deruku, with an evil spark in his eyes. Fear struck her like lightning, so she looked away quickly.

"Alright, thats fine with me." he said happily as his fett began to disappear. "Better face with emotions before I decease."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:52 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

((Oops))

"Alright, thats fine with me." he said happily as his fett began to disappear. "Better face with emotions before I decease."

axel watched and began to become sad even though he didnt know xeggr he shead a tear [lullaby]  

l o v e s y d n e y

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:52 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

((Oops))

"See you in the next life?" Deruku got up slowly, and put a hand on his shoulder, "Don't ever forget your friends." she whispered, then looked at Marluxia. He still had an evil spark in his eyes, which still frightened Deruku. He walked up to her, grabbed her arm and threw her down to the ground. She could feel sharp, throbing pains in her back. "What do you think you're doing?! Why is everyone turning against me?" Deruku asked Marluxia.
"Because, you have a heart." He held his scythe in front of her face, she pushed it away, and cut her finger.
"Go away!" Deruku stumbled to her feet and was backing up against the wall, trying not to touch the scythe again, but he kept coming closer..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:07 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

((Oops))

"See you in the next life?" Deruku got up slowly, and put a hand on his shoulder, "Don't ever forget your friends." she whispered, then looked at Marluxia. He still had an evil spark in his eyes, which still frightened Deruku. He walked up to her, grabbed her arm and threw her down to the ground. She could feel sharp, throbing pains in her back. "What do you think you're doing?! Why is everyone turning against me?" Deruku asked Marluxia.
"Because, you have a heart." He held his scythe in front of her face, she pushed it away, and cut her finger.
"Go away!" Deruku stumbled to her feet and was backing up against the wall, trying not to touch the scythe again, but he kept coming closer..

Xeggr summoned his weapon and gave out to his berserk from. His eyes were completely blood shotted and had the darkest blue in the iris part of his eye. He glared over at Marluxia and Nothingness was shocking all around his body. From the Nothingness, it glowed mainly on his chest. It seems as if it was generating his body again. He only glared over at Marluxia with anger and rage as he ignored that a mere heart was growing inside him. He held his weapon with might and his feet came back to where they were suppose to be. He walked over slowly towards him and held his left hand in front of him. He shot Nothingness at him and got Marluxia to a grip. He flung him to the other wall with enough of a hit to knock him out. Xeggr dropped him to the ground gentley and layed him against the wall. He let the grip go and Marluxia's scythe disappeared with a small boast of petals flying. He looked down over at Deruku with worry hoping that she was ok. "You probably fear me now, so I'll just leave..." Xeggr turned to the exit and started to walk away.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:07 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Xeggr summoned his weapon and gave out to his berserk from. His eyes were completely blood shotted and had the darkest blue in the iris part of his eye. He glared over at Marluxia and Nothingness was shocking all around his body. From the Nothingness, it glowed mainly on his chest. It seems as if it was generating his body again. He only glared over at Marluxia with anger and rage as he ignored that a mere heart was growing inside him. He held his weapon with might and his feet came back to where they were suppose to be. He walked over slowly towards him and held his left hand in front of him. He shot Nothingness at him and got Marluxia to a grip. He flung him to the other wall with enough of a hit to knock him out. Xeggr dropped him to the ground gentley and layed him against the wall. He let the grip go and Marluxia's scythe disappeared with a small boast of petals flying. He looked down over at Deruku with worry hoping that she was ok. "You probably fear me now, so I'll just leave..." Xeggr turned to the exit and started to walk away.

"No" She began, and ran up to Xeggr. "How can I fear you, when you just saved me? You don't need to leave.."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:31 pm
Axel iched his head "er um what just hppened"

aura layed on axels bed just thinking cuz she couldnt fall asleep because the pirites were having a party next door.

aura's thoughts; what am i doing in axels bed? wheres roxas or axel? what day is it? wasnt i in the hallway? and isnt my room on the second floor?  

l o v e s y d n e y

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:58 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"No" She began, and ran up to Xeggr. "How can I fear you, when you just saved me? You don't need to leave.."

"You say that I needn't to leave for the fear I feel within your heart? You worry about something that is most dear to you and blame yourself for it. The wound held upon you wrips at this very second by the way you act in the process of the generation of your life. Now, answer this, what is the being that gives you the feelings of the generosity to do so that you are thinking at this prosise moment in time?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:23 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"You say that I needn't to leave for the fear I feel within your heart? You worry about something that is most dear to you and blame yourself for it. The wound held upon you wrips at this very second by the way you act in the process of the generation of your life. Now, answer this, what is the being that gives you the feelings of the generosity to do so that you are thinking at this prosise moment in time?"

"I.." Deruku paused and turned around. Her back was throbing with sharp pains again, so she started to walk back to her room. She walked past Axel, who stood in the doorway dumbfounded from the whole scene.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:28 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"I.." Deruku paused and turned around. Her back was throbing with sharp pains again, so she started to walk back to her room. She walked past Axel, who stood in the doorway dumbfounded from the whole scene.

Xeggr watched as she walked away. "No one understands the mind, it it shall remain in that present way."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:35 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Xeggr watched as she walked away. "No one understands the mind, it it shall remain in that present way."

She sighed and continued her way up the stairs, and headed for Saix's room. Once in, she asked, "Saix? Are you here now?" No answer. "Saix?" Deruku looked around the huge, moonlit room.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:37 pm
BerryRikku
((ummmm i know i was larxene but where the hell can i come back into the rp in. i would rp again.....in here crying ))

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games