Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:16 am
Ayu took out a match and struck it on her skirt, lighting a flamable arrow. "I knew I had these for a reason." She pulled back the string on her bow and let go, lighting the candle in the statues hand, creating a green flame. She put the bow over her shoulder and smiled a white toothed smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:53 pm
"Wow! That was awesome! I mean, I can hardly use a bow myself." The writing on the floor glowed and it disappeared revealing a set of stairs leading down. "Wow! I guess this would be it. Should we go in?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:01 pm
"I'll bring up the rear. Ya'll can go first." She smiled, waiting for them to go first.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:31 pm
"Okay." Mia walked down the flight of steps. There were many of them. Mia was completely tired by the time they got down to the bottom. They were probably below ground level now. "Geez! Whoever made this shrine thingy, they really must like stairs." Mia looked around. there was a door on the other side of the room but there was no floor to get to it. The professor leaned over the edge. "It's not endless. But it ends a long way down. and there isn't any way to get up from there anyways."

Mia looked around. "Well, I guess it's my turn then." Mia concentrated really hard and a ladder started making it's way up along the wall. "Well, that's our way down and up." Mia started climbing down the ladder. "It's going to be a long climb though."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:51 pm
Ayu sighed. "Mia...I'm going first." She got infront of Mia and slid down really fast. She stopped at the bottom and jumped off. "Woo that was fun." Ayu called up. "Hey ya'll shouldn't be takin so long. I'm almost 2 centeries older than ya'll!" She giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:44 pm
Tiger slips into her doberman form and starts running down the stairs at high speed. I know this place... How? She thinks as she nearly trips at a sharp turn. Short cut She thinks as she arrive a few seconds after Ayu. "Yo!"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:06 pm
Nakhti looked around the entrance and walked in slowly bringing up the rear. I don't like dark closed spaces..... too easy for ambushes...... Nakhti half drew his flame blade but this time instead of fire the blade glowed like the embers of a dieing flame. Don't want to suck all the air out with a rightious fire now do i? As soon as Nakhti caught up with the group still looking behind himself Nakhti spoke without thought.

"No one has followed us though I left the entrance unsecure though so there is a risk."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:30 pm
"Like I said. Ya'll take to long! I'm freakin almost 2 centries older than you and you take to long!" She smiled, laughing a warm laugh.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:37 pm
Tiger looks up at her and wags her tail. "Not to mention more relaxed." She says, suprised that Nahkti hasn't noticed her suddenly talking. "It's not like we are being attacked all of the time."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:46 pm
"Right." She smiled, looking around.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:05 pm
Ty giggles a bit. "Come this way." She says leading to some smaller stairs that were considerably less noticable than the groups previous path. "It leads straight to it, I promise."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:06 pm
Ayu smiled. "You have been here before haven't you?"  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:30 pm
Tiger looks at her, her eyes flashing strangely. "No... I don't think so..." she says looking away, feeling her chest constrict. Don't think I can say yet... She thinks as she walks a little faster, her claws softly clicking as she walks a little faster.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:37 pm
Ayu sighed, grabbing Ty's shoulder. "Calm down."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:39 pm
Mia slid down the ladder. "Where do the stairs lead?" Mia stepped away from the ladder to leave space for the professor and Jake.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games