Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:45 pm
my_ hair_ is_ red!
((so does this mean im going to just be left by the river to die? eek ))

I think Rasconsa's badical enough to get up and tough it out on his own. The centaurs think you're dead, btw. It would sure be a nasty shock if you happened to pop up in the future...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:43 am
MsDevin92
my_ hair_ is_ red!
((so does this mean im going to just be left by the river to die? eek ))

I think Rasconsa's badical enough to get up and tough it out on his own. The centaurs think you're dead, btw. It would sure be a nasty shock if you happened to pop up in the future...

((fine i get it! no-one wants to rp with me crying lol
nah i guess your right))  

Woods18

Rex - The Grave of Chaos

Hallowed Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:27 am
*walks aimlessly around while following a Monarch Butterfly*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:30 am
Lieutenant Rex W.
*walks aimlessly around while following a Monarch Butterfly*

[[Sorry kid this isn't an RP you can just join, look at the rules and apply, no one liners and a profile as well as a paragraph of your RPing skills must be sent to me]]]

[[Lets get back to the RP guys]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Woods18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:24 am
((lets biggrin ))
Rasconsa's eyes flickered a few times and then opened slowly. Blinking and squinting out the sunlight, as he rolled onto his side. He was alone, he could neither; see nor hear anybody. None of the centaurs or Sequoia and more importantly no Tassa... the only trace left of her was; the dying scent of her blood.

Rasconsa lay in the grass on the riverbank, barely able to move. His bleeding had stopped, but he was still left with an extensive collection of new wounds, which would become some of his most treasured scars. The one on his shoulder would take quite some time to heal, he smiled as he replayed that final strike in his head.

"Your no more dead than i am, are you Tassa Van Valiant? I just hope little Sequoia can patch you up well enough for the second round." He said, with a grown, as he began to move.

Picking up his hatchet and dagger, he crawled down to the rivers edge to wash his wounds and weapons in the shallows. "Ill rest up here for a couple of days, those centaurs will be busy with her majesty and the rest of the cats wont bother checking this far out for me." he thought to himself.

As he set about cleaning both his and Tassa's blood from himself, he started to think about Sequoia, and about why she hadn't helped him too.. Centaurs were supposed to be impartial and treat casualties from both sides. Maybe his attitude with her before had put her off.. healers always seem to lose they're sense of humor in the face of violence and death.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:30 pm
Sequoia wrung her hands nervously and started to rise out of her seat, only to be stopped by Nneka's hand.
"Sequoia, she's fine."
"Are you sure?" Sequoia asked nervously.
"I'm sure. All her wounds have been closed up, she's breathing, her pulse is returning to normal...She'll be good as new with some rest, and then..."
"Then what?"
"Then, things will be better," the centuar said, averting her eyes. "...Hopefully."
"HOPEFULLY?"
"Oh, calm down, Sequoia," Nneka soothed. "I didn't mean that, I'm sorry. Of course things will get better. Lady Tassa has no reason to harbor any ill will towards us. Her attacker was a werewolf, and a rogue one at that, so the peace talks should continue as they were."
At the mention of Rasconsa, Sequoia curled up in her chair and lowered her eyes. Thinking of the werewolf, back there by the river- the crazed look in his eyes as he advanced, ready to kill-
His unfulfilled promise-
She shook off the gnawing unease. He had been dead- she was sure of it...  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:32 am
Tassa awoke her golden eyes bright and alert, she sat up suddenly and quickly, her large lion ears twitching for any movement. Rascona's axe lay next to her and she smiled, knowing that the scars she would receive would be her first ones. She shook herself and stood up the centaurs backing away they knew better then to hold back a royal lion upon waking. She growled deeply and stepped out of the room to find the human healer.

Rascona was alive... And Tassa knew it, the others wouldn't but she did and she knew he would be waiting for another fight, another victory or either of their first losses. It was a stalemate and no warrior enjoyed that. She set the axe down in front of the human and sat down, her blonde hair falling in her face. Tassa stared through golden eyes boring into the girls own before speaking calmly and clearly.

"Thankyou." She stated it simply and carefully, Centaurs were certain creatures that enjoyed manners. "I hope your okay, that fight may have ended very badly..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:37 am
"Y-You're welcome," Sequoia replied faintly, anxious at being in the presence of royalty. WERECAT royalty. She blinked at the woman, hardly able to believe that such an elegant-looking person could become a cat at will...Although there was something of a lion in her, with her fierce golden eyes.
"I'm...sorry about what happened," she said, looking down at the floor. "That werewolf...It was all an accident, and I'm sorry you had to get involved and hurt because of it."  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:06 am
Tassa raised her eyebrow her lips curling into a smile. This girl is very innocent almost to a point of ignorant... Let her keep it she's with the centaurs. Probably not equiped to handle war, only healing... She shook the thoughts from her head and nodded to the centaurs, they too were smiling. They all knew that a cat wasn't about to risk her neck for a simple human child insulting a great wolf. "No worries, I was on the hunt, he had been attacking my cats close to the palace walls, and was a danger. A few of us left to track him down."

Tassa put out her hand to shake. "Sorry for my rudeness, Queen Tassa Van Valiant of the Golden Kingdom. I would like to thank you, and know your name, as well as the centaur in charge here." She stated calmly, pushing away the golden locks falling in her face.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:40 am
Sequoia reached forward and shook the Queen's hand, barely able to fathom what was happening.
Here she was, shaking hands with a Queen from another land...She'd never even left the boundaries of centuar territory.
Tassa's hand felt...strange. She wasn't morphed currently, but her skin still had the slight feeling of fur to it, as though, any second, it would turn into a mighty paw.
"I'm Sequoia," she said. "And Nneka, my guardian, is also the village leader."
"Glad to be of help, Queen van Valiant," Nneka said, nodding.  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Woods18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:08 am
Rasconsa looked at his body and at the wounds which had all but closed, he the looked to the sky. "Thank you, my Lady Thena. I feel our deal will soon be at an end, but which.. I dont know" He breathed deeply and rose to his feet.

Sliding his one remaining dagger into it sheath, he set off in the direction of the Centaur village. It would be easy to find, they had no need to hide it. "Ill pay Tassa and Sequoia a visit and take back what is mine" he patted his hip, on which normally lay his hatchet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:51 am
The two centaurs trotted through the woods, back to the scene of the battle. They'd been charged with removing the dead werewolf's body.
"I still can't believe it," one noted faintly. "The Werecat Queen and the White Wolf, dueling right in our backyard."
"This can't be a good sign," the other mumbled. "Peace talks or not, this war is getting worse."
Then they heard the sound of a twig snapping.
Both centaurs tensed, reflexively reaching for their bows. They had still not reached the riverbed, and aside from a few birds and squirrels, there wasn't any living thing in sight-
The birds suddenly shot up in a cloud, fluttering away. The squirrels bulleted up the tree trunks like lightning, leaping away across the branches.
"What the-" one began.
They didn't even have time to ready an arrow before it was upon them.
A flutter of white fur, a slash of glinting claws. Red flying in the air, raining down on the grass, splattering the open chests of the sentires as they fell back, lifeless.
Seconds before the last darkness overtook him, one centaur lifted his head and managed to gurgle a last call.
"...The...Wh-White...W...olf..."  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Woods18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:58 am
Rasconsa wiped the blood from his blade on the back of one of the Centaurs. "Even more pathetic than the last lot of cats.." he sighed to himself. "Only worth half a notch each.. Ill have to remember for now" he smirked.

He made a quick search of the bodies, nothing useful. They had no medical supplies and no weapons besides their bows, which were too heavy and cumbersome for Rasconsa.

"So, you think im dead, eh little Sequoia? Well, looks like shes in for a bit of a shock, doesnt it?" He asked rhetorically to the two dead Centaurs.

He began to follow the fresh the scent that the two creatures had left behind. It would lead him straight to the Centaur village, and he'd be able to test the hospitality of the healers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:47 am
((where is everybody?))  

Woods18

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out