Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

PsycherXX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:40 pm
I'm Psycher.
I like music, anime, and drawing.
That is all.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:44 pm
zphal_girl87
Come on in and introduce yourselves! Tell us as much, or as little, about yourself as you like. Maybe your age and gender, or how long you've been on Gaia, whatever you like! Share your interests and find a friend! I'm looking forward to meeting you all, and I hope this becomes an active and fun guild to be at! whee

WHATEVA DUMB ASsS!  

Saiyangirl22

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:15 am
Saiyangirl22
zphal_girl87
Come on in and introduce yourselves! Tell us as much, or as little, about yourself as you like. Maybe your age and gender, or how long you've been on Gaia, whatever you like! Share your interests and find a friend! I'm looking forward to meeting you all, and I hope this becomes an active and fun guild to be at! whee

WHATEVA DUMB ASsS!

Well, I suppose I could have titled the thread "Why Not ******** Yourself?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:50 pm
I'm Miyuki and I like unicorns. I like every single color but I only wear dark tones because I have a bad sense of fashion. If I were a fruit I'd be a grape because grapes are never alone. I think I laugh more when I'm online then in real life, but then again you always feel more open online. If you meet me in real life, I think the first thing I'd do is scratch my head and pull out my phone and say,"Oh hey! Oh no, I'm not busy. No, I'm not in an awkward situation."  

Deedle Kokoro

Versatile Flatterer

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:55 am
Hello. I'm Krayzeh, but everyone calls me Beth.
I'm 19 and i'm British.
I love video games (especially survival horror)
I'd rather play games, read/write fanfics, watch my favourite shows or be with friends then study. sweatdrop
I love making friends and i try hard to keep in touch with everyone.
I also heart zOMG and i'm usually on it every other day so if anyone needs an extra crew mate, i'm there!

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:28 am
Name's JM Starchild, 27 years young and a nerd of all trades. I just got introduced to portal so I'm jonsing to buy the full pack instead of playing the demo. XD Hurrrrr.
Imma yaoi fangirl and I collect books like a librarian on crack.
What else? D: Idk.  

RazzleDazzle104

Witty Phantom

HotHistorian

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:12 pm
I'm known as the HotHistorian! I'm 20 and uh...I've been around gaia for a week, but I've known about the website for years.

I just recently decided to join Gaia to kill time during the summer until I can go to my next college in August.

After I joined Gaia, I decided to join some guilds. You were on my list of ones to join.

I roleplay, but I haven't gotten involved in one in a very long time due to the amount of stupid rpers on the web. I have the tendency to write fairly long rp responses and when I get a grammatically incorrect response that's a one-liner...I just give up.

So, I haven't rp'd in a while, however, I would like to find some awesome friends to rp with on here...if no one minds.

I also do some artwork (not very good artwork I will admit: www.reauxkringgirl.deviantart.com) and I'm still working on improving my artwork in photoshop with a tablet. If you have a DA account, find me. biggrin I will friend you both on here and there!

Anyways, it's awesome to meet all of ya'll. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:58 am
Im kitty or itty bitty. Whatever you'd like to call me. I am NOT new, but I've been inactive on gaia for several years. Last time I was actively getting on was probably back in 07. I'm 19, going to be 20 in July. My fiance and myself got kicked out of another guild due to annoying the captain. I think he's just a wimp. That's another story though. Expect to see me around.  

1tty bitty kitty

Rainbow Ladykiller

Phrankerson

Quotable Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:01 pm
I'm Phrank, I've been on gaia since way back and I just joined up again. I'm 22, I like lots of things and I'm a girl, whats up?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:25 pm
Greetings!
My name is Azuna. Feel free to call me that or any variation that floats your boat.
I have been on Gaia since early 2008.. although this account here is only about a year old.

When I am on Gaia, you can usually find me stalking KittyRedden's lovely art shop, located here..
or my joint art shop.. located here. Slots are open, stop on by if you want a commission.

Let's see.. I am..
- 5' 1"
- Computer nerd
- Artist
- Otaku
- Furry

Anything else you want to know.. just ask! I'm happy to be here!

dollucille

Mewling Fairy

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:03 am
I'm H o r r i d.
In every sense.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:08 pm
Hello there i'm Sanity Is For Losers...
Im usually a quiet type of person but i know when to speak my mind...
erm not alot more to say about me really, i love life, i love pretty much anything and i can be abit crazy at times but then again... who isnt?

*waves*  

Sanity Is For Losers

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100

Kami_tyleen6

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm
Hiya! I just joined recently, I'm Kami_tyleen6 but you can just call me Angela...um I'm obviously a female & for my gaia age i have absolutely no clue. Um I am very devoted towards God & thats what my username means wel... Kami means goddess though and other than that hmmm thats pretty much it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:16 pm
Hello, I am Angel Monster
I like metal & grunge music, literature, and video games.
I'm fairly new to this guild and would like to become apart of the community here.
Much obliged.

-Angel Monster

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

dandelyin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:01 pm
Arrg! pirate I'm Cheshire, I'm Asian but lives in Canada, I prefer not to tell my age lol I don't talk a lot especially in school, I'm loud when I'm with my family, I don't have a friend, all of them are fakes, so do you wanna be my first real friend? : rolleyes  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games