Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:39 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"when you get beaten on a daily basis, its start to make you sorta immune to stuff like pain." shun said, sitting on a front door step and setting the crutches down to rest a bit.

her eyes widen
"what?!! your beaten!! why didnt you mention this!"

"Yoru. Calm down. I have'nt been beaten in two years now, so its okay." shun said, petting her gently to calm her.

she sighs softly "Shun...why have you never told me about this?"

"I never thought it was important to mention." shun said. "Besides, its in the past now so its okay."

"i guess, please tell me if your being hurt though Shun, ok?"

"Right I promise." shun said, smiling as he continued to pet her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:41 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx

she looks down at the wolf and narrows her eyes
"your lucky im related to wolves, otherwise I'd get rid of you" she hisses
through gritted teeth

Shun looks at yoru in confusion. "Why would you do that yoru?"

"my parents where killed by wolf youkai many years ago, i despise them" she says not looking away from the wolf

"Oh I'm sorry." shun said, petting her gently.

she purrs softly
"dont apologize, you didnt know"

"Okay."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:43 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Yoru. Calm down. I have'nt been beaten in two years now, so its okay." shun said, petting her gently to calm her.

"I never thought it was important to mention." shun said. "Besides, its in the past now so its okay."

she sighs and curls up in his lap, closing her golden eyes
"talking about the past, are you going to tell me what happened to you and kiki?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:49 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"talking about the past, are you going to tell me what happened to you and kiki?"

"shoot I was hoping you would forget." Shun said jokingly then smiled. "Did I ever tell you why I wear a sapphire and diamond ring around my neck?" shun asked, showing her the rings.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:54 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"shoot I was hoping you would forget." Shun said jokingly then smiled. "Did I ever tell you why I wear a sapphire and diamond ring around my neck?" shun asked, showing her the rings.

she opens her eyes but doesnt move
"no, although i was wondering when i saw you fiddling with them in the doctors"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:56 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"These are my parent's wedding rings. The sapphire one is my dad's and the diamond one is my mom's. they gave it to me and Kiki: I got dad's and Kiki mom's." shun said, fiddling with them again.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:00 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"These are my parent's wedding rings. The sapphire one is my dad's and the diamond one is my mom's. they gave it to me and Kiki: I got dad's and Kiki mom's." shun said, fiddling with them again.

"why are you wearing both, and why dont your parents have them?" she says looking at the horizon  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:03 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"why are you wearing both, and why dont your parents have them?" she says looking at the horizon

"Cause my parents died when I was 4 and Kiki died when I was 16." shun said, though he was smiling, its showed none of the cheerfulness he usually shows.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:06 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Cause my parents died when I was 4 and Kiki died when I was 16." shun said, though he was smiling, its showed none of the cheerfulness he usually shows.

(how old is he?)
her ears drop and she looks up at Shun
"im so sorry to hear that Shun, how did they die?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:08 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(how old is he?)

(!7)
"In a car crash..We were running away and they didn't survive." Shun said staring at the ground.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:13 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(how old is he?)

(!7)
"In a car crash..We were running away and they didn't survive." Shun said staring at the ground.

she sits up and lays a paw on his hand and looks up at him
"im sorry to hear that Shun, do you want to keep talking?" she says looking into his eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:15 pm
"I told you I would tell you." shun said then smiled. "I don't mind telling you. Just tell me where you want me to begin." shun said to her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:20 pm
blessedheart
"I told you I would tell you." shun said then smiled. "I don't mind telling you. Just tell me where you want me to begin." shun said to her.

"ok, well lets begin at the beginning, why did the crash happen?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:24 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Because we were being chased by vampires and when we got into the car and started to drive one of the vampires got in front of us and my dad veered out of control. The car flipped and evreything went black after that."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:27 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"Because we were being chased by vampires and when we got into the car and started to drive one of the vampires got in front of us and my dad veered out of control. The car flipped and evreything went black after that."

"woah, and why were you being chased by vampires?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games