Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Coryren of Seasons

Friendly Dabbler

9,500 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:42 am
Okay so I am reintroducing myself incase I havent before.

Its been two years since I have been on and now I am back. I changed my name as well since the first two are free.

I am now Harbringer of Sleep (aka Beth irl) and I am 21.

I have been with Gaia since 2004 and I am happy to to make new friends. My interests vary so who knows if we have something in common til we talk. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:37 pm
Hi, i'm Muu! I can't log in to my old account because I forgot my username. >_> And I can't even remember the email I used. sweatdrop So here I am~

I'm a 19-year-old Pokemon, anime, and music enthusiast.  

Rero Rero

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:41 pm
Well howdy to all the new members!! I hope you guys enjoy your stay here. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:32 pm
Sup people of Why Not! I am very pleased to make your aquaintance biggrin . Ahaha xd About me, hm.....well, I'm awesome but I dont have much self confidence. Oh, and I love music (all types really) and books. Man, I LOVE books. And i like playing music too. So far, I know flute, guitar, and piano with flute being my main instrument. I hope in the future to become a mega rich author. 1) Because I love writing heart and 2) because I need money to buy more instruments to learn! blaugh I also love to dance. I take Scottish Dancing classes too. I hope thats not too weird. People think I'm sort of dorky I guess cuz I do that and I'm a straight-A student. Sigh...but I do like meeting new people and making new friends 3nodding I also love videogames. And food. Definitly food. I've only been on gaia since around then end of July I think? my friend recommended it to me. And...I guess thats it. Man I wrote a lot...Oops. Ahaha oh well whee  

Whitemokona52

6,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kapooki

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:52 pm
So I have finally found the intro thread... The game is on then. It is a gentleman's challenge. May the best man win. =w=  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:27 pm
Hai.  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

SelfMadeOrphan

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:26 pm
Hi I'm Jack. I like things and do stuff. sweatdrop I'm going to just jump right in and post like I've always been here. I hope that isn't a problem. If I try and do it any other way I end up never posting. Just jumping right in seems to work best for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:36 pm
Hello,

My name is Legend, I work for the U.S. Navy, I am 22 years old, and my some hobbies are Video Games, Anime, Movies, Manga. I have been on Gaia for a long time but stopped messing with it for a while sooo its kinda all new again...soooo yeah....

Awkward turtle  

LegendZX

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:22 pm
Hello! oi am Silent Vex, Vex for short.

Basic information you'd be at a lose being able to communicate with me if you did not have:
15 years old,
Loves video gaming
Star wars Addict
Uses a lot of old terms and formal speaking
Poetic when I'm under heavy emotions like love or depression, which is often.

Enough for now. Ba bai!

((Oh, and loves RPing. and drawing, though it takes forever.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:23 pm
hullo 4laugh
my name is allen and i'm 15

i really like electronic music umm
that's really about it lmao im bad with intros

hi anyway
yum_puddi

palace posy

Familiar Phantom

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:08 pm
I'm Azorius Beat, my friends refer me as Azo or Ash. It's a pleasure to meet everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:17 am
What's up? I'm most commonly known as Flayer. VS to lazy people, or those who don't know better.

Been on Gaia for... a long time.
Male
Pretty talkative. I'm open-minded and willing to discuss pretty much whatever.
Heavily into roleplaying, though I prefer heavily literate rp. So, I'll have to see just how much I"ll rp here.

Beyond that, I'm looking for friends and good times.

So, hit me up. Let's talk. It's nice to meet you all and I hope we'll have some fun.  

The Drippy Sink

Familiar Phantom

LovelyAdversity

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:07 am
Hey guys. (: My name's Arina. I'm 18, a senior in high school. I've been on gaia since '07 because I'm that ancient. xD. I joined because my friend wanted me to play a part in the Teen Titans roleplay that's going on in here. (: Nice to meet all of you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:45 am
Hello, I am also new to this guild... My nickname is Britt... And I am female. I've been on gaia for years.... 6-7 perhaps? Possibly 8... But yeah. I like many things, and am spacey? I have no clue what to put here so yeah... :B

MagiPuff

Shirtless Citizen

The Gilded Seraph

Angelic Gatekeeper

10,600 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:51 pm
Well, here I am! Shower me with welcomes! D:<
Kidding. I suppose I should introduce myself formally.
I'm a person of many characteristics. The least of which is randomness...second only to my innate ability to stand my ground in an argument. I hope to have some debates or at least discuss some junk here...O-o
Thank you for your time! scream  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games