Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:46 am

IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
(im back, quick an ten sec recap on what is going on here)

(nothing much)

(realy???? well....than....where you guys and gals at so i can wmake somethng up for an entrance?)

(idk were all over the place xD)

(deprssion symble!)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:47 am

busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
"well... wait a sec!!! blair cooking? is this a joke? i mean... she just dont look like someone that wold coook, not on her full sanity at leas..."edward swallows the part he was chewing and put the rest inside the mouth

*Smiles* Ya i used to tease her when i was younger because she dosent look like the type to cook but shes better than me i learned it all from her *Smiles and takes another bite* So you like it then? the cookie i mean?
"oh ya... it's great" edward falls frontward with a small cut in the back of the head but it's nothing serious

Damn here *Heals his head* There ya go *Smiles and eats the rest of the cookie*
"lets not comment about this ok?"edward says while still on the ground, he stands up and scratch the cut "so... summer is ending right?"

*Smiles* Yup finnaly did you notice all the bad bad stuff happened in summer but ya Blair starting classes again like today or tomorrow so be ready to be the teacher person *Laughs*
"ya... i know..."edward's eye give a small nearly unoticable hint of sadness

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:50 am

(finally online! where are you guys?)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:51 am

notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
"oh ya... it's great" edward falls frontward with a small cut in the back of the head but it's nothing serious

"lets not comment about this ok?"edward says while still on the ground, he stands up and scratch the cut "so... summer is ending right?"

*Smiles* Yup finnaly did you notice all the bad bad stuff happened in summer but ya Blair starting classes again like today or tomorrow so be ready to be the teacher person *Laughs*

(Ed you cant hide s**t from Sarah shes empathetic duh lol) *Notices the sadness* You like the atacks dont you?

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:52 am

busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

(Ed you cant hide s**t from Sarah shes empathetic duh lol) *Notices the sadness* You like the atacks dont you?
"me???? no... it's something else... by the way... were is blair?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:54 am

notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

*Smiles cuz she knows but cant tell* Ya know im not real sure she has been gone alot lately though dont you think?

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:57 am

busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

*Smiles cuz she knows but cant tell* Ya know im not real sure she has been gone alot lately though dont you think?
"yes... i noticed in the past few days... just give this to her..."edward gives sarah a yellow involope"it's magically sealed... only blair can open,if you try it will only burn"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:57 am

(w00t im here!!)
Kiana spots Sarah and drags Izara to her....*running on air* Kiana floats down to the ground an says "hey Sarah!"

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:58 am

notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles

"yes... i noticed in the past few days... just give this to her..."edward gives sarah a yellow involope"it's magically sealed... only blair can open,if you try it will only burn"

*Smiles* Ok uncle Ed well i gotta go *Leaves Ed and walks tword my house drinking my iced tea hopeing Ryoji was awake*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:59 am

Emo_lovin_Punk
(w00t im here!!)
Kiana spots Sarah and drags Izara to her....*running on air* Kiana floats down to the ground an says "hey Sarah!"

*sharp intake of breath* Hi Kiana holy crap you scared me *Gives her a hug and continues tword the house with my arms around her and Izara*

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:02 pm

ed walks back to his apartment two blocks away

Misuzu0614
(finally online! where are you guys?)

(sweet lass, good to ....read ya??? sweatdrop )

Alice the Loving

iiTobi

(w00t me too)

-koe goes and sits on a tree branch-

busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
(w00t im here!!)

*sharp intake of breath* Hi Kiana holy crap you scared me

"oh im sorry!" Kiana exclaims.
Izara looks at her sister in ammoyance and says "Ki! stop saying sorry! u say that word one more time and im gonna-"
Ryoji pops up behind her and covers her mouth smiling at Sarah "hello, my love." then looks at Izara sternly "dont talk to our sister like that!"

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:03 pm

iiKibblez
(w00t me too)

-koe goes and sits on a tree branch-

*Sees Koe* Hi new person in Sarah who r u?
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games