Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:35 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
Shun blushed a bit at the cuddling and continued to look forward. "We outran him every time. We had to leave towns a lot cause he always found us eventually. We never found a place to really call home. One day , we stayed in a place for two weeks and that week it was Kiki's 16th birthday. I was really happy and couldn't wait until my shift at my job was done...I never thought she would leave me on that happy day as well..." She stated, looking at the ground.

she look up at him, fear flashing across her face
"what happened to her, Shun?"

"One of the workers told me Kiki was in the hospital, injured badly. I ran all the way there in the pouring rain. I never thought....he would go after her..." Shun said, giving both a pain and sad expression.

she looks up into his sad eyes
"so your grandfather fatality injured her...."

Shun nodded. "When I saw her..I thought my heart broke. There was blood everywhere and she had bandages all over her." Shun said, stopping. "I cried..I said sorry to her so many times...for not being there...for not being more careful.."
(I'm tearing up here Saint cry )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:43 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
Shun blushed a bit at the cuddling and continued to look forward. "We outran him every time. We had to leave towns a lot cause he always found us eventually. We never found a place to really call home. One day , we stayed in a place for two weeks and that week it was Kiki's 16th birthday. I was really happy and couldn't wait until my shift at my job was done...I never thought she would leave me on that happy day as well..." She stated, looking at the ground.

"One of the workers told me Kiki was in the hospital, injured badly. I ran all the way there in the pouring rain. I never thought....he would go after her..." Shun said, giving both a pain and sad expression.

Shun nodded. "When I saw her..I thought my heart broke. There was blood everywhere and she had bandages all over her." Shun said, stopping. "I cried..I said sorry to her so many times...for not being there...for not being more careful.."

she jumps out of his arms landing on her feet wincing in pain, she transforms and turns on her heels and jumps into his arms hugging him tightly, sobbing into the crook of his neck
"im so sorry Shun!!" she keeps repeating barely audiable through the sobs
"im so sorry!!"
(i know wot you mean cry this is beauitful dialog)  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:47 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she jumps out of his arms landing on her feet wincing in pain, she transforms and turns on her heels and jumps into his arms hugging him tightly, sobbing into the crook of his neck
"im so sorry!!"

(Yes it is. Thanks for doing it with me)
Shun was taken by surprise by this and they both fell down to the ground. Shun patted her on the back in comfort. "Its okay. Yoru. I'm fine. Please don't cry." shun said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:53 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

"im so sorry!!"

(Yes it is. Thanks for doing it with me)
Shun was taken by surprise by this and they both fell down to the ground. Shun patted her on the back in comfort. "Its okay. Yoru. I'm fine. Please don't cry." shun said.

(no problem, you gotta be the best RPer ive RPed with yet 2 way effort)
it made her cry harder
"i dont understand Shun...I dont understand how you can still smile like you do, after all thats happened....I dunno what I'd do..." her crys drown the rest of her sentence  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:57 pm
(Really? thank you^^)
"Cause its better if I live my life forward and happy rather than stay in the past and mourn. My parents and Kiki would probably want me to move forward as well." shun said as he rubbed her back in comfort.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:03 pm
blessedheart
(Really? thank you^^)
"Cause its better if I live my life forward and happy rather than stay in the past and mourn. My parents and Kiki would probably want me to move forward as well." shun said as he rubbed her back in comfort.

(no prob, can i add you as a friend btw so we can keep in touch wen im at school)
she stops sobbing and listens to his words and she looks at him shed tears running down her cheeks, and then, she smiles and warm bright smile and kisses him on the cheek  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:06 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
(Really? thank you^^)

(no prob, can i add you as a friend btw so we can keep in touch wen im at school)
she stops sobbing and listens to his words and she looks at him shed tears running down her cheeks, and then, she smiles and warm bright smile and kisses him on the cheek

(? arent we already friends?)
Shun was taken aback by the kiss and blushed a deep red.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:10 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
(Really? thank you^^)

(oh yeh soz, i never check my friends page)
she blush slightly before getting up, and grabbing her crutches, she streches her hand out to him
"your right Shun...Its time to move on and live"
a grin plastered on her face  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:13 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
(Really? thank you^^)

she blush slightly before getting up, and grabbing her crutches, she streches her hand out to him

(I check it all the time^^ it helps when I know who's on)
Shun looks at her and smiled back. "Yep." He said, taking her hand and getting up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:19 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
(Really? thank you^^)

(I check it all the time^^ it helps when I know who's on)
Shun looks at her and smiled back. "Yep." He said, taking her hand and getting up.

(sorry i g2g now, im really tired, and its like 1:30 now but i had fun, 2moro will probably be the last time i have such a long convo cos i have skool, but I'll try to make it on the weekend byess xx)
"so where you wanna go now Shun?" she say glancing at him as they walk, a quiet smile gracing her face  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:16 pm
Shun walks up to Nemu's front door and rings the bell.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:19 pm
-nemu answered the door, and quickly let him in, her first day alone, as her family was gone- im glad you came, i was so....lonely  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:24 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-nemu answered the door, and quickly let him in, her first day alone, as her family was gone- im glad you came, i was so....lonely

"Anytime." shun said smiling. "I said I would come visit remember."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:27 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-she smiled and led him into her room- normally, master would never let me bring a boy into my room, but i was wondering.......i feel so safe.....so protected in your arms....will you sleep with me....ive not slept since master left.......  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-she smiled and led him into her room- normally, master would never let me bring a boy into my room, but i was wondering.......i feel so safe.....so protected in your arms....will you sleep with me....ive not slept since master left.......

Shun blushed a bit and looked down. "O-o-okay. I-if it will help you sleep." He said.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games