Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:09 pm
Allo there! I've been off and on for...what, 9 years now? I feel old, so terribly so, I work too damn much. I have the attention span of a seagull at times...but I followed a friend in here to start RPing again in whatever the heck sounds interesting and isn't just another garbled (insert cartoon series here)-zombie-pirate-whatever-hybrid version. Not that those aren't fun..but...I'll stop now. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:22 pm
Hey c: I'm Kate. Short for Katherine... But I disown anyone who calls me that XD I've been on gaia on this account for a little over a year I think ;3 . Anyway, I'm almost 17. ;c and I draw and paint a little, I read and write a ton, and I've been playing violin since I was 7 o; I also play piano. I think that's it though xD  

Merrill-mew

Shirtless Vampire

ima cake just dont eat me

Lonely Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:39 pm
hi i'm me... umm yeah that's about it other than that just hi  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:46 am
Heller I'm Kiiv (not my real name) xD I just join Why Not Its pretty awesome I'm a TeenWolf & Awkward's Fan heart Thats about it Haha sweatdrop

Kiiv

behyourshadowdad

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:46 am
Hey there smile im new biggrin im interested in pretty much anything japanese or anything to do with YA fiction smile nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 pm
Welcome to the guild!! biggrin  

-Vagtastic-
Crew

Familiar Lover

10,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

0 Zeref 0

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:12 am
Hi, I'm Zeref. Just joined today. Hope to enjoy the guild and meeting everyone. Thanks for letting me join your community. I'm pretty old and I'm currently in the military. I'm stationed in Japan and still got 1 year and a little over 6 months left before going back to the US.
OH, and I'm TAKEN IRL. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:39 pm
0 Zeref 0
Hi, I'm Zeref. Just joined today. Hope to enjoy the guild and meeting everyone. Thanks for letting me join your community. I'm pretty old and I'm currently in the military. I'm stationed in Japan and still got 1 year and a little over 6 months left before going back to the US.
OH, and I'm TAKEN IRL. smile
Welcome to the guild. biggrin  

-Vagtastic-
Crew

Familiar Lover

10,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

0 Zeref 0

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:32 am
-Vagtastic-

THANK YOU! redface  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:01 pm
0 Zeref 0
-Vagtastic-

THANK YOU! redface
Your welcome! blaugh  

-Vagtastic-
Crew

Familiar Lover

10,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:13 pm
Rikusi
Allo there! I've been off and on for...what, 9 years now? I feel old, so terribly so, I work too damn much. I have the attention span of a seagull at times...but I followed a friend in here to start RPing again in whatever the heck sounds interesting and isn't just another garbled (insert cartoon series here)-zombie-pirate-whatever-hybrid version. Not that those aren't fun..but...I'll stop now. cheese_whine

Oi, Greets' there Rikusi! I'm glad you decided to join in on our Guild's... Guildy fun!

Dont worry, we have some pretty ~clears throat~ older people here, and can promise we have interesting roleplays that will catch your eye, but if they dont, feel free to create one yourself, or notify me and I'll get to work on one that catches your fancy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:58 pm
Well, time for my long over-due intro.

I'm Sean. Others will call me Leprechaun for whatever but either one is fine. I prefer Sean. I forget when i joined. It was some time ago. I joined because I felt I needed to help out a friend in the RP she was involved in. I recently turned 20.
Birth signs are Leo and Monkey (See water for element), so if you're a tiger, you now know why I seem to piss you off. (Kidding).

I'm a guy (literally) whose been on gaia for about four to fives years. I honestly thought I would have quit a long time ago. Seems I was proven wrong. I blame the roleplays.

Likes/dislikes:I like a lot of the same things many of you like, anime, video games, comics, just with minor differences. I also like weapons sweatdrop like a lot. What I do not like? You may have gotten a taste of what I don't like in my rant.

Personality: (good-side smile Honest, good-natured (I almost always play the hero in morality based video games off the bat) logical, curious, clever, humorous (Bad side) secretive, BLUNT (I cannot stress this enough. I am blunter than a crowbar to the head.), slightly egotistical, very sarcastic, can be hypocritical, close minded.

Condition: I got AS. That's asperger sydrome. It's tough to explain, so remember that google is your friend. I will say that it can add to social awkwardness. Like some things that sound harmless in my head my actually be offensive without me knowing. So if I step on your toes, I apologize. I didn't mean to. A lot of the stuff I say is either a joke or statement that is suppose to void of malice or ill intent.

Religion: I am a Confirmed Catholic, but my believes are a tad different from tradition. I have this curious idea/theory that God is more sci-fi, kinda Lovecraftian. (If that makes sense) Unlike Lovecraft, God is still compassionate, but to a fault. It's tough to explain. Another difference is that I support gay marriage. Not avidly but yeah. Hell i'm waiting for the verdict where I live that will allow it. Also, i'm not overly zealous about my own religion so if you feel the need to shove the Book in face in an attempt to insult me, please don't. You're wasting both of our time.

Origin: Speaking of living, live in the Evergreen state! Yup, good ol' bipolar weather ******** class="smilies smilies_burning_eyes"> burning_eyes
Sorry.

Not sure what else to add. Oh! I got it.

TOO LONG/ DIDN'T READ

I'M LEPRECHAUN_SEAN. CALL ME SEAN
I'M 20
I JOINED BECAUSE OF A FRIEND.
4-5 YEARS ON GAIA
I LIKE AND DISLIKE STUFF
LEO/MONKEY
I GOTS ASPERGERS
I'M A NICE GUY WHEN YOU GET TO KNOW ME BUT I CAN BE A d**k SOMETIMES
I'M CATHOLIC WITH VARIABLE VIEWPOINTS
I'M A WASHINGTONIAN
pirate burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

Still feel like something is missing.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cursed Benedict

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:31 pm
Hi I'm quite new, Please to meet all of you.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:23 pm
Yo. I figure I'll post a long overdue intro to me (but I doubt it's even needed considering I post here like crazy).

You can see my username, so already that's taken care of.

I enjoy comics, vidya games, and anything that catches my interest.

A bit paranoid, a bit lazy, I'm hoping to get a job soon if this damn itchy throat can go away.

Aside from that there's not much to tell. I'm always up for a chat if I'm on here, but be prepared to look through a bunch of links.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Cultellus

Aged Member

4,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:57 pm
Ahoy mate. Me call me self K but yer guys can call me self Hawk if yer want. Thanks so much for accepting me request to join.Well..nice to meet yer guys?  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games