Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:34 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
-nemu answered the door, and quickly let him in, her first day alone, as her family was gone- im glad you came, i was so....lonely

"Anytime." shun said smiling. "I said I would come visit remember."

-she smiled and led him into her room- normally, master would never let me bring a boy into my room, but i was wondering.......i feel so safe.....so protected in your arms....will you sleep with me....ive not slept since master left.......

Shun blushed a bit and looked down. "O-o-okay. I-if it will help you sleep." He said.

-she sat on her bed, for once, she wasnt being flirtatious, or anything of the sort, she laid down, and fell to sleep-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:38 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
-nemu answered the door, and quickly let him in, her first day alone, as her family was gone- im glad you came, i was so....lonely

-she smiled and led him into her room- normally, master would never let me bring a boy into my room, but i was wondering.......i feel so safe.....so protected in your arms....will you sleep with me....ive not slept since master left.......

Shun blushed a bit and looked down. "O-o-okay. I-if it will help you sleep." He said.

-she sat on her bed, for once, she wasnt being flirtatious, or anything of the sort, she laid down, and fell to sleep-

Shun laid by her and decided to get some sleep too and closed his eyes as he was taken by the land of dreams.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:41 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

Shun laid by her and decided to get some sleep too and closed his eyes as he was taken by the land of dreams.

-she moved closer, putting one arm around shun- im glad you came.....my white knight  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:50 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-she moved closer, putting one arm around shun- im glad you came.....my white knight

Shun continued to sleep as his chest went up and down. He snored lightly as gave a sleeping face that looked like a new born angel.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:59 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

Shun continued to sleep as his chest went up and down. He snored lightly as gave a sleeping face that looked like a new born angel.

-she dreamed of al of them, june, him, her, mayun, sev, severus, all of them togather happily-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:01 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-she dreamed of al of them, june, him, her, mayun, sev, severus, all of them togather happily-

After a few hours, Shun woke up and yawned.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:07 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

.........mayun....sev......severus......june.....mio....shun, im glad your all here-she murmered in her sleep-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:10 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

.........mayun....sev......severus......june.....mio....shun, im glad your all here-she murmered in her sleep-

Shun smiled and waited for Nemu to wake up.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:16 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-instantly, the dream turned to a nightmare, she sat in the front seat of a fighter cockpit, all around it, a massive battle rages, unlike anything she had ever dreamed of before, in fact what she was seeing was a link to mayun-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:22 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-instantly, the dream turned to a nightmare, she sat in the front seat of a fighter cockpit, all around it, a massive battle rages, unlike anything she had ever dreamed of before, in fact what she was seeing was a link to mayun-

"Nemu?" shun asked, as he saw her scrunch up her face when she had a nightmare and lightly shook her to wake her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:29 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"Nemu?" shun asked, as he saw her scrunch up her face when she had a nightmare and lightly shook her to wake her.

-she wouldnt awaken, as the sight of the battle around her, fighter jets along side his disappeared into balls of fire, missiles and machine gun fire off the the ground, and ships below rattled the plane, she jolted forward, wide awake seconds after what appeared to be a missile smashed into the fighter, tearing it in half, and destructing, emblazing the entire craft-
(the combination of her paranoia thier going to die is making her have these nightmares where she sees the worst possible outcome of whats happening at that moment in time for her family, so yes, mayun is a fighter jet pilot)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:36 pm
"Nemu?" shun asked as he looked at her with worry. "Are you okay?"
(ohhh surprised okay that makes sense.)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 pm
blessedheart

-nemu shook her head, unbelieving of what she just saw-....ya....just a bad dream  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:45 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-nemu shook her head, unbelieving of what she just saw-....ya....just a bad dream

Shun stayed quiet then sat up and smiled. "you hungry?" He asked, trying to cheer her up. "I'll make whatever you want."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:46 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun stayed quiet then sat up and smiled. "you hungry?" He asked, trying to cheer her up. "I'll make whatever you want."

.....no, im....not hungry........  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games