Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Miserable Orchid

Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:41 pm
Ello, Im Eyez On Fyre Or Sheena Which ever you prefer to call meh. :3 I'm 20somnthing ahahaa. I just Joined the guild today :] I love to Draw (I lurk the Art Freebies Forum ALOT!) I love reading almost more them breathing. I enjoy listen to music all day long. well i guess that enough about meh. Anyways nice to meet ya'll smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:22 pm
Hello all. People call me Mako for short..Or Red. Lol Yes my hair is actually red for those of you who care to know. I'm a new army wife and we're currently stationed in upstate NY. Thankfully we're moving to Oahu in January. I'm originally from Dallas, TX; and until 6 months ago, that's where I've lived my whole life, the great state of Texas. cat_blaugh I'm not sure what else y'all would want to know. I used to do ballet and I love to read fantasy books. I like anime/manga, but I'm kinda out of the loop when it comes to what's new. If there's anything else y'all want to know other than this rambling, all ya gotta do is ask. cat_blaugh I'm ok with sharing. cat_3nodding  

makoto_roses

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Shifting Blaze

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:00 am
Greetings. I'm unsure if I have ever introduced myself to you guys. I go by Nomadic most other places but Blaze also works. I've been a part of this guild for a long time. Just never worked up the courage to get involved.

Most of this stuff is just me being a giant dork.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:07 pm
Hello everyone! Im Justin. Ive actually been on gaia for almost 10 years now. Im back to try to network my cooking channel and talk to people of course!  

SilverStarboy

That One Halfling

Territorial Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:14 pm
Good evening everyone, I'm Kinesthetic Muse, or Muse for short. I've changed my name several times while holding this 7 year old Gaia Account. From Chaotic Souls to Professor Pseudonymous to now this name, it has been hard finding a name that fits but for now I think I have found one that suits me quite nicely.

I'm a 22 year old Culinary Arts student who is hoping to graduate college after 6 years of flopping about haphazardly and failing along the way. I'm also an artist and a roleplayer but here on gaia I tend to hang out the most in my usual spot which is a B/C shop.

I hope to find a couple people who are willing to deal with this odd bird.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:04 am
Hey all. Name's Sheogorath, or so I'm told, anyway. Or was it Ann Marie...?

Whichever. The point is... wait, no; there was no point. Or at least if there was, it eludes me. Damn points. Always scurrying off the moment you take your eyes off 'em. Probably off havin' the time of their lives on arrows and thumbtacks... stare  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

Nacm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:54 pm
Heyoo! Nacm is my name, and Gaia is the game! Hahah I'm 15, and I've claimed Maryland as Nacm territory!! I'm a sophomore in High School and currently I want to pursue a career in either Electrical or Computer Engineering.

I'm on my High School's varsity Football, Wrestling, and Tennis team. I love talking to people and having fun. I'm not the biggest or best Gaia member but I'd like to become more active in the future. Hit me up ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:53 pm
Hello everyone! My name is ArtificialFlavored Cheese, or you can call me Cheese. I'm a 19 year old Sophomore in college, studying Medical Laboratory Science.

I'm rather active on Gaia. My main area of focus is roleplaying. I love creating stories with different characters at what not. I hope to hang out with a lot of you soon <3  

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:56 pm

iDempols

HELLO!!! I'M NEW HERE!!!

Welcome to me!!! *splash* *splash* *conffeti*

You can call me kona or konata!! WHY NOT?? whee whee whee whee whee

i love this guild!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:16 am
Hey all, been on Gaia about 7 years overall on and off, made a new account a few weeks back.  

Vikki VS Zombies

Quotable Browser

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

LennaSuace

Businesswoman

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:33 pm
Hi! I'm Lenna and I'm 28 years old. I'm a Spanish speaker who loves to learn new languages in order to meet new people.

I love reading, writting, drawing, swimming (I'm not that good, but at least I survive at the pool mrgreen ), cooking and watching my husband eat what I cook heart

For years I thought that cats were the most beautiful pets, but I have a dog and think cats and dogs are marvelous. Her name is "Baba" and she IS my baby 4laugh (Sorry... I had to say it sweatdrop )

Thank you for letting me in heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:48 pm
Hello everyone, you can call me by my username. I am 14 years old. It is nice meeting everyone! Also Merry Christmas 3nodding  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Commandwolf41

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:51 pm
Heyo!

Well the username says Commandwolf41, but I also just go by Josh. 22 soon in a couple months. Currently in the Army with plans to go to college soon after I get out to knock out the rest of the goals I have enplaced in my life. Been on here since 2005 took a 3 year break tho due to work to focus on since real life always takes priority over the internet land. Excited to meet new people and have a great time.

Love to swim, cook, and just have a chill night with friends when I'm out. Dog lover with a soft spot for Siamese cats.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:33 pm
Hello there,
I am Auria here on Gaia. This is not my first account, I have been on the site since 2006. I'm 20 years old. I used to go to college, I am now in the Navy and will be hopefully finishing college in the next few years.  

Auria Arrktas

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games