Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:51 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
"Nemu?" shun asked as he looked at her with worry. "Are you okay?"
(ohhh surprised okay that makes sense.)

-nemu shook her head, unbelieving of what she just saw-....ya....just a bad dream

Shun stayed quiet then sat up and smiled. "you hungry?" He asked, trying to cheer her up. "I'll make whatever you want."

.....no, im....not hungry........

"Oh okay. Is there anything you would like me to do then?" Shun asked, wanting Nemu to feel better.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:07 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-nemu shook her head, unbelieving of what she just saw-....ya....just a bad dream

Shun stayed quiet then sat up and smiled. "you hungry?" He asked, trying to cheer her up. "I'll make whatever you want."

"Oh okay. Is there anything you would like me to do then?" Shun asked, wanting Nemu to feel better.

...no, just.....just........i dont know.....im so scared for my father.....and my uncles.............i know thier ok, they can fight anything and anyone.....but, thier machines, thier tanks and fighters and such.....cant handle as much as they can  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:14 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

...no, just.....just........i dont know.....im so scared for my father.....and my uncles.............i know thier ok, they can fight anything and anyone.....but, thier machines, thier tanks and fighters and such.....cant handle as much as they can

Shun patts her back gently. "Don't worry okay? I'm sure the fighters and weapons can handle it." Shun said reassuringly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:19 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun patts her back gently. "Don't worry okay? I'm sure the fighters and weapons can handle it." Shun said reassuringly.

-she didnt smile, she showed no sign of perking up, but instead she simply rested her head in his lap-........i hope so  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:22 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she didnt smile, she showed no sign of perking up, but instead she simply rested her head in his lap-........i hope so

Shun looked at Nemu sadly and stroked her hair idly as ahe laid on his lap.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:25 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

shun..........im glad you came-she said as she looked up at him, a small, but very sweet smile-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:28 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

shun..........im glad you came-she said as she looked up at him, a small, but very sweet smile-

Shun smiled back softly. "Me too." He said as he pet her ears.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-with each touch, her ears twitched, but let out what appeared to be a purring sound for like a minute, then realized she was doing it, and blushed deeply-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:38 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-with each touch, her ears twitched, but let out what appeared to be a purring sound for like a minute, then realized she was doing it, and blushed deeply-

Shun saw her red face and stopped. "Nemu you okay?" Shun asked, placing a hand on her forehead to check for a fever.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:42 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun saw her red face and stopped. "Nemu you okay?" Shun asked, placing a hand on her forehead to check for a fever.

ya-she said as she curled up close to him-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:46 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Now this time, Shun blushed and nodded his head as he stood still and stared at his shifting feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:52 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Now this time, Shun blushed and nodded his head as he stood still and stared at his shifting feet.

shun.....can i ask you a question?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:54 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Yeah go ahead." Shun said, looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:55 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

..........well we've known each other a long time.........and we both know i like you.....i mean...i guess what im trying to ask is...........are you single?...........if not, forget i said anything  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

..........well we've known each other a long time.........and we both know i like you.....i mean...i guess what im trying to ask is...........are you single?...........if not, forget i said anything

"Yes. I'm single Nemu. why do you ask?" Shun said, kinda wondering why she asked, not really getting asked that alot or ever for that matter.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games