Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:44 am
User Image
I'm back from taking a shower.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:27 am
User Image
La di da...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:21 pm
User Image
Back from eating lunch. I had Chicken Potstickers. Yummy!

I want to go out and sit in the sun again, but the sun isn't in a place that I can sit in yet. So I'll probably have to wait a couple more hours before I can go out.

It looks like they are re-digging the ditches along the road. They've gotten pretty far since this morning when I woke up.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Now to finish reading Macbeth.

And then to continue watching Doctor Who. Woot!
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image
User Image

The ever mysterious diary of River Song. Wouldn't we all love to see what things she's written about the Doctor within those pages. But she's fairly protective of it and I can understand her reasons.

I hope we get to see more of River Song. She's one of my favorite characters, besides 11th Doctor, Amy and Rory.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image
Finished reading Macbeth... well... technically I didn't read it all the way to the end, but I know what's going to happen since I've read it before. So I'm not missing much. Anyway, I'm going to go sit outside and watch some Doctor Who. Woot!

http://tv.blinkx.com/show/doctor-who/vn5tvaNszfWQd22EyP5sRm6Takc#s4
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:03 pm
Listening to Lady Gaga's new album ((yes - three days before it's release, thanks to Gagaville on Farmville, lol)) while I wait for my intermission period to pass.

It's so sad seeing the Tenth Doctor going about to say goodbye to everyone. The Tenth Doctor certainly has grown on me, that's for sure. I wonder if I'll have the same feelings towards the Ninth Doctor when I get around to watching his adventures. Judging my appearances, I don't think I'll like him as much as the Tenth and Eleventh Doctors. In the end, the Eleventh Doctor is "my Doctor."

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:05 pm
Pollen is everyone. The chair I'm sitting in right now has clear spots where my bottoms and legs have been. xd And I can tell I'll have to clean my laptop screen and what not, because it's really dusty/pollinated when the sun hits it right.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:09 pm
My Doctor Who team - Eleventh Doctor, Amy, Rory and River - are donned on my laptop wallpaper right now as they are seen in "The Impossible Astronaut." I'm sure I'll switch back to Sherlock/Benedict Cumberbatch when that series start back up again.

Speaking of Benedict... I had a dream that he starred in. He was dressed up like a "bad boy" - leather jacket, the fingerless gloves and I think some studded bracelets too. His blue eyes really stood out to me. It was sort of funny because he was being very elusive - in front of others, he acted like he wasn't interested, but occasionally he would do certain things (i.e. slap me playfully with his key necklace [what are those called?!]). Wish that dream could've lasted longer, but unfortunately it didn't due to the construction beeping. Meh.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:12 pm
*listens to "You & I"* Impressive. It's got a country feel to it, and Gaga is actually doing a great job with it. When I heard the country version of her "Born This Way" awhile ago, I didn't think country was right for her. But I think I'll take that back. With the right song that allows for it be country, then Gaga definitely could go in the country direction. Though she'll still be a Pop singer to me.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image

*dances around to "Judas"*

I need to wash my hands when I go inside. They feel dirty from all the pollen that's on everything.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:18 pm
*sings along to the music* I'm just a holy fool... and I'm still in love with Judas!  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:19 pm
Only a few minutes more until I'll be able to continue watching the current episode I'm on. I wonder whether the Doctor regenerates at the end of this episode or not. It would be nice to end on a happy note with seeing the Eleventh Doctor appear, because all of this goodbye business is really sad.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:21 pm
Intriguing... I think both "Judas" and "Born This Way" on the Gagaville music player are remixes, because they definitely don't sound like the versions I've heard before. Still good none the less. Makes you want to dance. The entire album I've heard so far seems to be leaning towards the Dance direction except for a few exceptions.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:35 pm
Woot! Done with Season 4 of Doctor Who. I'll get to start Season 3 later.

For now I'll just continue listening to Lady Gaga's new album until my Mom gets home and it's dinnertime.

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games