Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:53 pm
Finished listening to Gaga's new album. So I'm going to go ahead and shut my laptop down and go inside. Talk to you later.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 am
User Image
Good evening everyone.

So today was supposedly the Rapture day as Harold Camping predicted... and what do you know?! He's wrong yet again. rolleyes Nothing eventful happened. Just another ordinary day. Though I'm sure a lot of people were having fun having parties, playing pranks and creating little jokes (i.e. movies - like this one) to make it seem like there's something going on. Personally I still don't understand how he came up with today as the day. neutral The date doesn't seem all that impressive or threatening to me. Where as 2012 seems more impressive. Not that I believe in any of the whole end-of-the-world hysteria.

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:12 am
User Image
TekTek seems to be down at this time, so unfortunately I won't be able to do my usual special text gradient coloring that I usually do for my posts. So for now I'll just keep going back and forth between the two colors.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:19 am
User Image
So I just finished watching the new Doctor Who episode - "The Rebel Flesh" - and it was fairly good. And don't worry! There's not going to be any spoilers revealed here. 3nodding

User Image
The storyline was a bit slow, and I still don't know why the people have those flesh doppelgangers. Or why they are doing the creations there on that island... *shrugs*

User Image

Probably the only good part of the episode was the cliffhanger at the end. Though I have to admit that I had a feeling something like that was going to happen when the Doctor first starting observing what the people were doing. sweatdrop Definitely a good cliffhanger because I'm anxious to see what happens in the second part of this storyline.

User Image

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:06 am
User Image
I wish there was a Eleventh Doctor mood theme set that had the little border like the Sherlock and Tenth Doctor mood themes I have. Haven't found one yet, even though there's some Tenth Doctor mood themes out there. Oh well.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:17 am
User Image
Alright. Going to watch an episode or two, depending on how tired I get, of Doctor Who (Season/Series 3). So... it might be awhile before I post again.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:09 am
User Image
Looks like I'll just watch the one episode for the night. Loved the theme of the episode (("The Shakespeare Code")) though. Definitely suited the current events in my life with me watching Doctor Who and taking the Shakespeare Film class at school, lol.

Anyway, I'm heading off to bed. So later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone.

O-M-G! Look at how adorable my two boys look. whee Just found the picture a few moments ago.

User Image
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone.

Around 11 am today, I had my interview for the Copy Editor position for my college's newspaper. The interview went fairly well, in my opinion. And I just recently received an e-mail congratulating me on receiving the position. :D So, I now officially have a job! Yay! Just a few more things to take care of before I officially start, but none the less, I have a job!

I'm sure my friend Melissa will be excited about the news when she sees my Facebook status, since she's the one that encouraged me to apply for the position and was rooting for me when she heard that I decided to apply.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image
I've been busy watching Doctor Who and doing school homework that I haven't really been able to come around here to Gaia for awhile. Even though it's only been a few days... but still - I feel a bit scattered and trying to recollect my thoughts.

Yesterday, after being inspired by a conversation in my class, I sent an e-mail to my professor Carol to ask on whether I do my Shakespeare paper on the Doctor Who episode "The Shakespeare Code." And guess what?! I CAN WRITE ABOUT IT! Yay!
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image
Things are finally looking up for me now. And I've been fulfilling all of my resolutions I made.

Continue getting good grades in school? Check.
Get a job? Double check ((babysitting and the Copy Editor job I just got)).
Make new memories? Check.
Make new friends? Check.
Strengthen relationships with past friends? Check.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image
Going to continue watching Doctor Who now. I'm almost done watching Season 3.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
Waiting for a few minutes to pass by, since there is a random intermission going on. *shakes head* It's not even doing the entire usual 30-minute intermission that I usually have to deal with. Very strange, I must say.

Poor little old Doctor... can't wait to see how things turn out as the episode's plot continues.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
Wow... "Voyage of the Damned" is quite a long story. I wonder if it's an episode... or one of the movie things. *shrugs* Either way I'm enjoying it. :D

Anyway... off to watch TV with my parents. Talk to you later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:05 am
MOONIE did you know that bbc sherlock is on netflix all insane 3 episodes!!!!!  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games